Meeting that exx

His love burns me, your love chills me

Melinee couldn't help but to laugh as Jiyoung literally catapulted her into the activity van, and then flung himself after her, landing skillfully with his head laying in her lap. The door slammed shut leaving the two safe from the mess going on outside.

Noticing that Jiyoung's head was in her lap Melinee his hair

"it looks like they got your bag too". She said as the driver finally slide into the drivers seat and started the van.

"yea, it must have happened when I almost punched that guy that touched your arm". Jiyoung scoffed as he opened his eyes looking up at Melinee's scrunched up face.

"wha"! He asked sitting up

"Dont go throwing punchs over stupid things like that, youll turn into Se if you keep going at this rate". Melinee said, in her head it was supposed to be a joke but Melinee also knew that mentioning Se still wasn't a good idea but it had just slipped out. She watched as Jiyoung tried to control his expression but that only made the dark expression that much scarier. Shrinking away from him Melinee looked out the window and muttered that she was sorry.

But the deed had already been done, furious Jiyoung gripped the nap of Melinee's hair and forced her to look at him.

"you said some nasty words there baby girl, I think I need to wash you mouth out". Jiyoung crash their lips together, the taste of blood filled Melinee'smouth. but still Melinee manged responded cooly conscious of the driver, pushing on Jiyoung's chest she broke the kiss.

"Ji stop there is someone here". She reasoned with him but Jiyoung simply looked at the man watching them in the review mirror with flushed cheeks.

"it's fine, he an employee, sworn to secrecy". With that resumed the kiss, Melinee struggled but that only caused her to slide down the seat so that Jiyoung was hovering over her. 

Jiyoung slide his hands roam all over Melinee's body, it had become his personal drug during their vacation. He had began her training during that time too, so that only his touch and kiss turned her on. And that no matter what she wouldn't reject him, as proof of his handy work Melinee was becoming more compliant by the second, soon her breath turn ragid and her hands pulled his body to hers.

satisfied that she had learned her lesson Jiyoung sat up and began fixing himself. Melinee remains laying waiting for more but when she noticed that Jiyoung had no intentions of continuing she quickly sat up and did the same, her common sense and shame washed over her like a tidal wave.

"your horrible". Jiyoung said the line she was thinking before she got a chance to. Melinee looked at him in shock.

"what"!?! She breathed

"how could you mention that bastards after everything he did to keep us apart". Jiyoung pouted his lips "I can't believe you".

Melinee shucked in a deep breath and looked out the window, her insides felt like every organ had been forced into her chest. 

She had made a mistake she admits to Jiyoung and she was sorry she explained before turning to the driver and telling him to stop he van. 

Jiyoung didn't expect this, so when Melinee climbed over him and got out of the van slamming the door behind her he made no move to stop or follow her. He was utterly stupefied, fans noticed her at once and began to flock to her, Melinee walked with them laughing and sign autographs even without security her not so crazy fans acted as her personal guard all of which she vowed she would thank later, as she put on her fake smile it began to make her actually feel better. Couples fight she just had to keep it from getting out of hand and by leaving Jiyoung before she said something she regretted was for the best even though it had turned into a fan meet like this, she reasoned to herself as a male ran up to her it open arms the crowd all stopped when Melinee did, observing the man in the suite.

"can i help you"?  Melinee asked the man, who was becoming redder by the second under Melinee's gaze. 

"I LOVE YOU CIN, MARRY ME"!! The man exploded his faces getting redder still and sweat poured off him

"Hmm"?  Melinee titled her head to the side after another second ticked by, she took step toward him and gave him a quick hug and peck on the cheek. Pressing his arms back to his side and then fixed his suite.

"your handsome, I'm happy to have a fan like you, come to my next fan meet and I'll bring you in stage instead how's that, I've got to go now don't work to hard and have a good day at work". Melinee gave him the biggest smile as she walked by waving, the man's eyes followed her and once she was out of sight he promptly fainted from pure joy.

With the ever growing crowd Melinee walked the remaining distance to the YG building, once there she turned to the fans.

"Who wants to hear a song before I go"? She called out, screams and yells filled the air, they were so thunderous that the other artist and employee's inside the building went to the windows to see what was going on. 

Melinee motioned for them to quite down, once they noise had gotten to a level she could somewhat be heard over she yelled.

"I don't have any music so ill need my lovely Cin-ers (her fan clubs official name) to help me out ok"!

another roar went on before Melinee finally got them to quite down enough so she could keep going

"alright first things, I need the first five rows to sit down so as many people can see as possible". Once that was done Melinee nodded 

"last thing is I need you to sing along when you feel like you know the words, ok! Here we go"!

Melinee put up five fingers and began to count down, her fans took over the count after three. "One"! They screamed and Melinee began clapping her hands bouncing around energeticly, the lyrics from her her only solo single that was on GD and her mini album filled the air. Once she was sure the audience was singing for her she began to do the cherograpahpy that was made for the song, she had never performanced it before so she put her all into it, just in case she messed up, which she did a few times.

All the fans went wild as the song they sung came to a end and Melinee waved goodbye and disappeared into the YG building. Melinee couldn't stop smiling as she got into the elevator, arriving at her floor she walked down the hall with a spring in her step, walking into the lounge planning to get herself something to drink, but as she got closer to the area a group of four people sitting there caught her eye, one had a broad smile on his face laughing loudly while another sat quitely reclining into his chair his eyes formed half moon as he smiled to himself, the youngest was speaking loudly as he pointed at the large bay windows, the last one had his back to Meliner but she knew very well who he was. 

Her heart began to race as her feet came to a halt and her feeling of excitement vanished, she wasn't ready to face him, but Melinee hesitated a bit too long to carry out her retreat because the loud one look up and spotted her staring at them.

seungri's face lot up even more if that's even possible as he shot to his feet.

"Me-shi"! He all but screamed 

in utter horror she watch 8 pair of eyes turn on her.

--------------------------         -------------------------------

"Me-shi"! Seungr screamed, Seunghyun turned out of reflex toward where Seungri was staring and there she was looking at them with the most preplexed expression.

His eye took her in from head to toe as he slowly rose to his feet. Melinee watched him cautiously as he followed the rest of the group walking toward her. 

Seunghyun watched as all the other members gave Melinee hugs, when it was his turn she looked with nervous look in her eyes it made the guilt and pain in his chest that much stronger to see what their relationship had decaded to. As Seunghyun stepped closer to hug her, Melinee stepped back and shot her hand out in front of her.

"Lo.....long time no see". Melinee's voice fluttered as she spoke 

"Yea its been too long". Seunghyun informed her as he took her hand and shuck it. "I've missed you Cin". He said in the same matter of fact tone as he jerked her into a strong embrace.

melinee's whole world erupted into icey flames, the heat produced by Seunghyun's touch put what she felt with Jiyoung to shame. 

And before she could stop herself she'd already relaxed into embrace inhaling Seunghyun intoxicating scent 

"I've missed you too, Se". Melinee confessed as the heat from flames began to burn her heart, causing her to weep in pain as Seunghyun continued to hold her.