The king and queen are back

His love burns me, your love chills me

Walking through the airport Melinee enjoyed the last few moments of peace she was going to have for a long time.

Looking over at her fiancé who was on his cell phone telling their boss that they'd landed and also making sure their ride was wating for them once they got out into the general area of the airport. Hanging up his phone, he runs his hands over his face then looks at Melinee with fustration written all over his face.

Grabbing his hand and pulling him to a stop, Melinee stared at him, as if he could read her mind he answered her question before she asked it.

"the media and fans found out we're coming through here, their waiting for us".

Melinee sigh ad placed her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his waist, the light caught the ring on her right ring finger making it sparkle.

"So much for one more quite day, huh"? Melinee said as she sighed feeling her lovers arms wrap around her pulling her closer to him.

"I know, I wish we could have stayed at the cabin forever". His touch and soft voice sent waves of heat through Melinee like she was having rolling heat flashes, she loved having this feeling now. It was a consent reminder that he was not like her ious boyfriend who's though was like a icey heat.

A vibrating forced them apart as he reached into his pocket to retrieve his phone.

"hello.....yes hyung.....yes, we're on our way then". With that he hung the phone again and turned and faced Melinee

"What did he say"? Melinee asked as her hand was taken in his, linking their fingers he began to move them toward bagge claim.

"Security will be set up in a few mintues so we should wait by the exit gate". He looked over his shouldere at her, his face still creased with fustration but still he tried to send her a smile, which Melinee genuinely returned. 

"It's going to be fine". She assured him as they stopped in front of the rotating belt, pulling their bags off of it and handing Melinee her roller suite case handle and putting his own onto his shoulder before taking her hand again, they began walking side by side to the exit gate and stood waiting. They didn't have to wait long before the door slide open and a security guard came in and briefed them on what to do in case of this or that, after he was done he told them to wait a bit longer while he told the others  they would be coming out soon.

Melinee let out a shakes breath as she caught sight of the chase waiting for them on the other side. The screams grew louder as fans also seen her, tugged out of view Melinee looked the man standing by her glaring at the now closed door.

"stay close to me". He said flatly "if any of those bastards even so much as....".

Melinee cut him of by pecking his lips, feeling giddy at how protective he was of her.

"Don't be so uptight everything will be FINE". She assured him again "it's not like this is our first time through this".

"yea but you we're my fiancé them". He reply pecking Melinee's lips this time, his foul mood brighting bit.

Melinee was about the say what difference did it make but never got a chance to. The sliding door open again and a group of security guards marched in and surrounded them.

"let's go, we're ready". Said the guard from before into a walkie talkie. Wrapping his arm around Melinee's waist her fiancé pulled her closer to him the the convoy began to move.

outside the gate the two where assaulted by camera flashes and screaming fan both male and female. The pushing a shoving was bad too, Melinee's suite case was snatched away sometime during the confusion too.

"JOYOUNG"!!!

"OPPA"!!!!

"GDRAGON"!!!!!!

"GD"!!

Fans went crazy over the sight of the leader of Big Bang, all those names were his, every single one of them but the one that Melinee knew him by another that few could also call him and that was a lover and a fiancé.

A/n

ahort blurb to get it started