ACCEPT // ChunJoe.

Cotton Socks

 

     It hurt, so much. Watching Byunghun move on. He couldn't bear it. Why did things have to end? They had been so happy, so in love. Maybe it was his fault, looking at girls, bullying him now and then; Byunghun was almost constantly annoyed with him. But now, he looked happier than ever. More happy than he ever was with him. Would he ever get used to it? Seeing the rapper's arm slung around Changhyun's shoulders lovingly. Leaning down at whisper something in his ear causing Changhyun to bloom into an adorable smile. They were much more suited for eachother, they melded together, merged together. They were made for eachother. Everything around them was so easy. Chanhee was jealous. He knew that.

     "Chunji-hyung, I think you've got to let go," Jonghyun whispers to him whilst he glares at the happy-go-lucky couple. They were playing games with eachother, something that Chanhee had missed out on in his with Byunghun; they had been too busy arguing.

     Chanhee sighed, the younger boy was right, wise beyond his years. He turned to the dancer and smiled.

     "I know, it's just hard." Chanhee then strode away, the treat of tears present in the corner of his eyes. How long had it been now? One month, two months? No-one told it him it would be this hard.

 

     Now in his bedroom, trying to calm himself down, Chanhee got lost in his thoughts, his memories. The soft, sweet kisses they shared. The roars of aggression and anger they shot at eachother. He should stop living in the past, he told himself for the nth time. If Byunghun could move on, so could he. His turmoil was interrupted by a knock at his door. Clearing his throat and wiping away the tears that he didn't know had fallen, he beckoned the knocker in. His heart lurched in his chest. The air vanished from his lungs. Byunghun slowly crept past the door gingerly.

     "Chanhee, are you OK?" No. He was not OK. He was still in love, so in love, and it was all his fault. He had been an awful boyfriend, a terrible friend. He had been selfish and arrogant so Byunghun left, looked elsewhere. Byunghun had broken free and now he was happy.

     "I'm fine, L.Joe," He smiled brightly. He had been saying that for the past month or so, he had said it so much, he now said it without thinking. It was automatic. It didn't convince the other boy who was lent against the door. Things were so awkward between them, it made things all the more harder for Chanhee.

     "You don't look it," Byunghun had a knack for reading Chanhee, even through his most convincing guise.

     "I'm fine, honestly. There's no need to worry. Really. Go back to Ricky," Chanhee turned away from the rapper, swallowing his sadness the best he could. It was so hard not to pour it all out onto Byunghun, all his frustration and feelings. All the love he still felt for him. But Byunghun would never forgive him if he did so.

     "Chanhee, stop it. I know you're hurting." There was a scuffle of cloth against the carpet, indicating that the shorter boy had stepped forward. The singer sobbed, his restraint failed on him, this was falling apart far too quickly. He was the power voice, he was Lee Chanhee. He would not stand for this. Byunghun could not see him like this. He turned around sharply, his face twisted in anger, hurt weaving it's way into his expression.

     "Go away, Byunghun. I am fine!" He roared, quietly gasping at Byunghun's hurt and shocked reaction. Deja vu echoed around them.

     "Fine. Be like that." Byunghun spat back, slamming the door behind him when he left.

Chanhee collapsed to the floor, unable to fight anymore, unable to restrain it anymore. He let it all out, pouring tears into the carpet. He would regret this, like most things involving Byunghun. But it was too late now. Byunghun had moved on, he didn't need Chanhee. He didn't want Chanhee. He didn't love Chanhee. He was just going to have to accept that.

 

 


 

Hm... Anyway. I experimented with indent here because that's how it is in books/novels... I dunno. Bleugh. Thanks for reading, I hoped you liked it ^^