GLASSES // NAP.

Cotton Socks

 

     CAP often wore glasses with no lenses, it was the fashion. Most idols did so, Teen Top was no exception. But sometimes, CAP wore proper glasses. Niel had only seen him wear them a handful of times. CAP had told him he wears contact lenses most of the time and that his eyesight wasn't even that bad. So there was no need to worry. So Niel didn't. But it was when he caught CAP off guard that changed things. Even though he had knocked on his hyung's bedroom door, he didn't wait for an answer and barged right in. Which, needless to say, upset CAP a tad.

    "Yah! Niel!" There he was, the leader of Teen Top, sheets of paper and an assortment of books scattered all over his bed, glasses on the end of his nose. They were a new pair, he hadn't seen them before. Thick black rims although they weren't overly thick, they complemented CAP's face without being an eyesore. They just worked, but the sight still surprised Niel. But there was a glare behind those rims.

    "Hyung... Are you studying?" CAP heaved an aggravated sigh and took of the glasses, placing them where he once sat after he stood up.

    "I was."

    Niel grinned proudly, CAP was known for dropping out of school a little, bit that didn't make him stupid. Quite the contrary actually. The singer scanned the sheets of paper that were thrown over the bed. Business studies, accounting and maths. He then looked up at the rapper, his quizzical expression asking for answers. CAP turned away from the younger and started to clear everything away.

    "I have to make sure we're being paid fairly." It was then that Niel realised the reasonability of being the leader. It made him feel heavy, like he was a dead weight. It was times like this that he reminded himself that every member of Teen Top was just as important as the other and without one cog, the rest wouldn't turn. His sharp eyes then spotted the innocent glasses CAP had left behind as he filed everything away. Niel grinned and slipped them on the world become blurry behind the glass.

    "Whoa, this is weird!" CAP spun around faster than lightning and swiped the glasses off of Niel, surprising the singer.

    "They'll hurt your eyes silly," CAP muttered. He felt bad now. Niel was upset - and it was his fault because otherwise Niel wouldn't be wearing that cute pout, like he was a child that had been denied sweets. No matter how cute or silly Niel looked wearing his glasses, he couldn't risk hurting or ruining the boy's eyes.

    "Oh..." CAP was only looking out for him. Looking after him like a good little leader. But he couldn't take it anymore - Niel's awkward 'I've-been-naughty' silence and he held out his arms, refusing to look at him. Because he knew a bright smile would bloom across his face and CAP was already in too deep. Niel shuffled over to his hyung, bringing his arms around his broad strong back that was clad in a baggy grey jumper. The rapper's arms wound around the small of his back tightly as he nuzzled into the boy, breathing him in as if he was oxygen.

    "You look ridiculous in glasses." Niel grinned like a mad man and cuddled into the crook of CAP's neck, an arm sneakily sliding down to punch the elder's waist playfully.

 

 

 

END

 

 

 


I don't know what this is... but a NAP spam is a good spam right? I hope so. I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing ^^ <3~