DELETE // ChuRick.

Cotton Socks

 

 

     He hadn't even been looking really, he was just scrolling down, somewhere he had an objective in mind. But as soon as his thumb ran over his name, he stopped, everything stopped. His breathing, his heart, it all froze when he saw his name.

    Changhyun.

    It had been so long. They had parted ways, broken things off long ago. Chanhee still thought about him now and then, of course he did. But he had told himself to delete his number, erase all trace of him and forget him. Move on and focus on the important things. And yet, here he was, staring at a ghost. The digits sat innocently under the hangul, it would only take a couple of taps and he could hear his voice again. He'd forgotten what it sounded like. He wanted to. It would be so easy. It was tempting, but he shouldn't. He really shouldn't. With a resigned huff he carried on scrolling, stopping to tap on 'Minwoo'.

    That night, memories of Changhyun had been so strong, it was like he was there underneath him, just like before. Chanhee fixed himself a coffee in the kitchen, wishing he had put more clothes on. It seemed ten times colder on his own. His partner lay sleep in the bedroom, out cold. Chanhee wished he could sleep as easily as him, but his mind was filled with vivid images of Changhyun. He had betrayed Minwoo, his heart only half in it. Minwoo's moans echoed from Changhyun's sweet little mouth. He pictured the twitches and trembles were Changhyun, gasping and clawing for more. It was Changhyun who breathes his name like a prayer, pressing soft lips against his. He should've deleted his number. He told himself too, why hadn't he? The phone lay innocently on the counter to his right, daring him, taunting him. Why hadn't he? It had been too long.

    He brought up his contact list and began to hesitate. He shouldn't. He had a boyfriend who loved him only a few feet away. It was cruel how history repeated itself. But he was the cruel one. He was the evil one. He tapped Changhyun's number, holding the phone to his ear. The world froze in that instant, the ringing echoing through his entire body. Hang up, stop this you evil bastard, Changhyun's lips whispered in the shell of his ear, the air ghosting over him like his breath once did. He began to shake. He couldn't stop now, he needed this.

    "I was wondering how'd long you would take. Only two years." A shockwave rushed through his body, a smile breaking out on his face.

    "Changhyun."

 

 

 

 

FIN.

 

 


Hmmm... Don't know what to say about this so umm... Thanks for reading, subscribing an commenting ^^ Next is Phone and will be ChunJoe C: