19; Insert .gif Here.

` { What Not to do } » AsianFanFics Story Tips {Under construction}

 

What's the mistake?:

This is a story about Lee Kikwang.

 

He's surper cute and funny. One day you guys were at a dance studio and he suddenly broke out into a dance!! He then did his most famous fance!!

And then he started stripping!!!!!

When you saw his abs you went

Before you knew it he started taking off his pants!! and then you went ...

And then you woke up and realize it was just a dream so your face was


 

So i made that story up. But i happened to have a lot of gifs of kikwang and he's y and my bias so kay.

I alguhed while making it. Yes I laugh at my own jokes. Obviously if you aren't sure what the problem is then theres a problem with you.

Remember chapter 9, emotionicons? You use emotion icons because you are lazy to type out what their reaction is. This is the same with inserting pictures or gifs. I cannot stand it when I go to read a story and theres a gif or picture between every sentence. I don't need a visual, I can get a visual if you explain things properly.

 

I also hate hate hate when an author puts a gif/picture in the authors note. That just ticks me off..

 

 

So how do I fix these mistakes?:

I like having gifs or pictures in my story; My only suggestion is to make a gif/picture for your story the main picture of that chapter, otherwise if you want to continue to use gifs or pictures to show your characters expression go ahead but not everyone likes that.

 

Extra tips:

Don't be lazy and use details instead of shortcuts. you'll get better results and more subscribers. Trust me.