Chapter 60

God Gave Me You (BCWMH)

Donghae's POV

When I push her really hard. I feel like to help her. Her tears are my weakness But i have to be strong. She cheated on me and I will not let her do it again to me. She sit their helplessly and I really want to help her to stand up and say it's okay. I want to wipe her tears but I can't.
" why can't you listen to her first?!" Subin yelled at me. She help yoona to stand up.
I just ignore her and walk away.
Suddenly I heard Jessica's voice. She slap yoona really hard. It breaks my heart just watch her, she just stand their like a statue. She doesn't mind the slap that she get from Jessica. I want to run to her and stop Jessica . But she deserves it.
 
I walk away from them and sit at the bench for a while. I hold my hair and close my eyes. Tears are flowing in my eyes again. Why did she do that?? Am I not enough for her? Is Minho better than me?
 
Suddenly someone hug me in the back. I open my eyes and feel Jessica's warm hand rub my back.
 
" don't cry. It's break my heart to see you hurt" she said.
 
I look at her and she's crying too. " I already let you go and give you to yoona" she said
 
" but she just cheated on you" she added.
 
She wipe my tears and give her sweetest smile. That smile, I really miss it.
 
" I don't want you to hurt" she said as she caress my face.
 
" what will you do after this?" she ask me and place her head on my shoulder.
This is how she comfort me. She placed her head on my shoulder and run my back to calm me Down. I really miss this,
 
"break up with her" she said and look at me seriously
 
" I love you donghae and I will not hurt you" she said
 
" why can't you love me back? You loved me first right?!" she said and tears start to flow in her eyes..
 
" don't cry, it hurts me too if I see you cry"  I said and wipe her tears. She look at me in the eyes and she smiled. She slowly leaned in and I just let her.
I close my eyes and I feel her lips into mine....
 
 
" oppa" suddenly someone called my name. I turn around and saw yoona standing in front of us. Her tears are just flowing like a river and I can feel that she's really hurt.
I can't do anything but to look at her. Nothing came out to my mouth.
 
" what are you doing here?" Jessica ask her rudely but I didn't do anything.
 
" I j-just want to t-talk with D-Donghae" she stuttered
.
" but I t-think, I interrupted s-something" she said and walk away.
I just look at her walking away. I can hear her sobs while walking away from us.
I feel like my is glued in the bench and I can't stand up.
 
I want to follow her when jessica hold my hands. 
" don't tell me you will follow her" she said
 
" no, I will not follow her. She deserves it" I said rudely but deep inside my heart. It's really killing me now. Just to see her crying, I can't take it.
Even though she cheated on me and break my heart. I still love her but i won't leather hurt me again.