poor suzy

God Gave Me You (BCWMH)

 

JESSICA’s POV

Krystal and i are going to meet his boyfriend. We go inside the restaurant and i widen my eyes when i saw them together acting lovey dovey.

“what’s happening here?” krystal ask one of the waiter. I sit across krystal.

 

“it’s a marriage proposal”he said as he gave the menu.

 

“the girl is really lucky, her boyfriend is so romantic.”he added.

Romantic? Yeah donghae is so romantic.

Flashback

“oppa? Im home!” i shout but he didn’t respond. The house is quiet and there’s no people in here. I walk to our room but he’s not there. I decided to go to the kitchen and grab a glass of water.

 

“oppa? Where are you? Don’t make jokes please!” i said but nothing happen. Suddenly the lights outside turn on .

I walk to the garden and each step i take. A light will turn on.

Until i reach a heart shape of roses.

And my favorite music play.

“jung jessica”someone called me from behind. I bit my lower lips as i know that voice.

 

“what is this oppa?” i turn around to face him. He’s wearing a white tuxedo with a rosed on his hands.

 

“ do you know how much i love you?” he ask me and look at me in the eyes.

 

“i know” i said and smile at him

 

“ i can’t live without you jessica”he said

 

“ you complete my life with our baby” he added

 

Tears start to form in my eyes “i want to be with you forever”he said.

He walk closer to me and kneel down infront of me. he took out a small box from his pocket.

“will you be my wife? Will you marry me?” he ask me.

 

I nodded “yes, i will marry you!” i said and he hug me tightly like he will never let me go. That night was the most romantic and memorable night to us. That night we bacame one as a couple.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Tears start to form in my eyes as i watch them. the way donghae smile and talk with her. it’s the same when we are still together. Donghae’s eyes stick to yoona like he will never let her go. Im such a fool for breaking his heart. I don’t know how lucky i am when he used to love me. i love you donghae but you don’t love me anymore.

 

“unnie, is that suzy?”krystal ask. I follow her gaze and spot suzy watching them happily.

 

“looks like someone betrayed you unnie” she said.

 

“get that girl. Tell her that we need to talk” i said and walk outside.

 

 

Suzy’s pov

Subin and i just watch them dancing with the others. Sehun and kai keep bickering who will be next to dance with yoona. Such a troll.

“they are so perfect” subin said and i nodded.

 

“is it true that your part of the plan?”she ask me as she look at me.

 

“yeah, it’s for yoona though” i said and she smile at me

 

“thanks for being a good friend to yoona. You don’t know how she suffered this past few months. And now im happy cause they are together now” she said.

 

“noona, kris is calling you outside”a blonde guy named sehun walk towards us.

 

“ i think i need to go” subin said and excuse for herself.

 

“hey noona!” sehun walk towards me

 

“yah! Sehun! Don’t be so clingy to her” kai walk to us and push him away.

 

“why? You have no right!” he said and they started to bickering again. I look to yoona for help and she nodded

 

“guys, can you leave us alone?” yoona walk to us and they nodded.

 

“see you next time noona!”sehun said and waved at me

 

“bye”kai said and wink at me.

 

“looks like they like you huh?”yoona said

 

“yah! Stop teasing me. just go with donghae. Thanks for your help. I need air” i said and she nodded.

I walk outside but before i open the door. Someone poke me at the back.i turn around and was shock to see krystal.

 

“w-why are you here?”i ask her

 

“jessica wants to talk with you” she said and she signal me to follow her. i walk behind her and feel nervous at the same time.

 

“suzy!my beloved friend”jessica greeted me with her poker face.

 

“i-im s-sorry” i said and bow my head to her.

“i thought your my friend” she said sarcasticaly.

 

“you help him?” she ask me but i avoid her gaze

 

“he’s my boss. I can’t say no to him” i reason out/

 

“then why you didn’t tell me?” she ask me

 

“why can’t you accept the fact that he don’t love you anymore. Let him go jessica” i said.

PAK!

“you have no right to tell me what im going to do!” she said

PAK!

“that’s for betraying me!”

PAK!

“that’s for lying to me!”

PAK!

“that’s for hurting me! you don’t know how i felf when i saw them together!”

She hold my chin up and face to her.

“you don’t know what can i do suzy” she said with her icy glare. I feel like my cheeks are burning and it’s really hurt right now. Tears start escaping to my eyes and flow to my cheek.

 

“ i can do everything to you wether you like it or not”she added. She push me on the wall and smirk at me

 

“meet me tomorrow. I need you for my plan” she said and walk away as she flip her hair.

Krystal look at me “just obey her. i don’t want to see you like this” she said as she help me to stand up.

 

“but she’s too much” i said and she nodded in agreement.

 

“i know. But we can’t do anything.”she said and caress my cheek.

 

“here, use my car for now. Go home and rest” she said and gave me the key.

“im happy cause your not like her.”i said and she smile

 

“i will never be like her” she said and walk away. 

 

*********************************************************************************

A/N: *SILENCE*

    IT'S TOO QUIET HERE..

    ANYWAY, HOW IS IT??

    SORRY FOR JESSICA'S FANS. I DON'T WANT HER TO BE THAT EVIL..