New friends, new life without him....

God Gave Me You (BCWMH)

YOONA'S  POV

"yoona, sunny is here"yurt said and i follow her downstairs.
I saw sunny untie and approach her. I sit beside her
"yoona, when will you come back?"she ask me
"I don't know"I said
"but it's been one week since you left. Nalla was so depressed."she said
"she always feel lonely because donghae is busy from his work"she said
"what do you want me to do?"I ask her but was interrupted by Jessica.
She just enter our dorm. She walk towards us and smirk at me.
"you don't have to do something. Just stay away from donghae and my DAUGHTER"she said 
" did you forget? I'm his wife. "I said . She chuckle
""we just had a misunderstanding "I said
"oh?! Didn't he tell you?"Jessica ask me.
"what?"
"he's going to divorce you, because he's engaged with me"Jessica said. I feel like I can no longer breath. Donghae going to divorce me? Wait, we're not married .
" he's father arranged married to me. We're going to get married soon after you get divorce with him."she said. 
"sica, get out of here before the others saw you."sunny said. I just stare blankly.
"this is my house too. Did you forget that half of this is mine"sica said.
"we don't care! Just get out of here before I rip your face!"Tiffany approach us and glared at sica. The others follow her and also glared at sica. 
"I'm not scared to you fany!"sica said.
"Jessica, stop this!"taeyeon said and grab Jessica's arm.
"wait! Did you forget?! This is my house! "she said
"this is my house too!"taeyeon said . Jessica chuckled at her.
" no, this is my house now. Because I brought this house already"she said.
"you can't pay the event here right? , well I bought it already"sica said.
Suddenly the owner of the house enter and approach us.
" taeyeon, Jessica brought this house already. This is Jessica's house already. Sorry, I give you much time to pay but I think you can't pay anymore" she said and the others gasped.
"unnie?! What is happening?" seohyun said.
"I have no savings now. "taeyeon said.
"it's okay, we will leave"Tiffany said 
" you will regret this sica. I promise that!"Tiffany said and walk upstairs with the others.
Taeyeon approach Jessica. She look at her .
" I can't believe that you can do this to us. Your sisters who always there for you. I thought we are true sisters. But how can you do this to us? Did your forget our friendship?" taeyeon said and tears start to form in her eyes.
"let her taeyeon. If that's what makes her happy. "I said and we walk upstairs .
 
In taeyeon's room
The others enter her room and sit beside their leader.
"unnie, we can pass this as long as we stick together"seohyun said.
"Maknae is right. We will find a house as soon as possible." yuri said 
"we will do this together."Tiffany said . 
" okay. I will be stronger for all of you"taeyeon said.
" and we will always be there beside you. " I said and we group hug.
 
NO ONE's POV
The whole time, Jessica was eavesdropping to the. Jessica's tears start to form in her eyes. She miss her sisters. She miss their group hug.
She watch them outside.
"I'm sorry unnie. I don't want to hurt you like this"she whisper and wipe her tears.
She walk downstairs and approach the owner of the house.
" I'm leaving now"Jessica said.
"okay, I will handle everything"she said .
 
While the others go downstairs and grab their luggages.
They go outside and wait at the street.
"wait, I will call leeteuk"taeyeon said but Tiffany stop her.
"I already call suwon oppa"Tiffany said.
After waiting for minutes. Super junior oppas arrive. Leeteuk and Simon approach their girlfriends worriedly.
"what happened?!"leeteuk said and hug taeyeon. 
"Jessica did this"Tiffany said 
"I can't believe she can do this to you"Heechul said.
"let's go, you can stay in our dorm for a while" leeteuk said
"or if you want you can stay in our dorm forever"eunhyuk said and smiled at hyoyeon.
"oppa, I can't go with all of you"yoona said. The others look at her.
"yoona, where will you go?"sunny said to her sister.
"I will live with luhan oppa"I said . Yuri and Tiffany widened their eyes.
"Luhan?! Your childhood friend?!"Tiffany said. The boys look at them cluelessly.
"wait! Luhan! From exo!"yuri said.
"yeah, didn't you know? Remember he left me for his career." I said.
"on my god!! Don't tell me your living with EXO!"tiffany said and I nodded.
"I want to go with you!!"fany said and Siwon glared at his girlfriend.
"yah! Your going with me!"Siwon said.
"I will come with you yoona, I have to make sure your safe. And I want to see EXO also"sunny said. 
"I want too!"the others said.
"yah! We're here!"Heechul said.
"oh! That's him"yoona said. Tiffany,yuri,sooyoung and sunny stand beside yoona.
The car stop in front of suju's van. Three handsome and y guys walk to them.
The girls gasped and feel like to squeal .
" hi yoona!"luhan said and approach yoona.
"this is sehun and kris. My members in EXO"luhan said and they bow to everyone.
"we know! Even your birthday! I know it!"Tiffany said as she ignore Siwon.
Kris look at her "thank you for supporting us"he said.
"your welcome! Your so handsome!"yuri said and tap his cheek.
"oh my god! I'm not dreaming!"yuri said and jump for victory.
"your so handsome too! Your my biased!"sooyoung said to sehun .
Sehun just smiled at her. "I can't breath !"she said and sehun chuckle at her.
"yah! Stop fangirling over them! Let's go"Siwon said and grab Tiffany's arm
"unnie, I have to go"I said and sit beside sehun at the back of the car, while luhan sit on the passenger seat and kris start to drive.
"noona, nice meeting you"sehun said to yoona.
"nice to meet you too! Are you sure that it's okay if I stay in your dorm"I ask them
"it's okay.your not the only girl who's living with us"kris said
"so you mean, I'm not the only one?"Yoona ask him
"yes, kris gege's wife"sehun said.
"really? Then I want to be friends with her" Yoona said and kris smile.
" her name is Heerin. She was excited when she know that you will be living with us"kris said.
"is she Korean?,your Chinese right? "I said
"I'm half Chinese and half Korean while my wife is pure Korean"kris said. Yoona smiled widely.
"we're here! Let's go"luhan said and grab my luggage.
Sehun walk with me while kris park his car.
Luhan open the door and reveal a bunch of guys in the living room. It's noisy here but their dorm is clean. Well maybe because there's a girl that living here.
All of them look at us as they notice luhan glaring at them.
"yah! Baekhyun and chanyeol! Stop bickering!"luhan said and they we're silent.
"he's the second oldest here.that's why he act like that"sehun whisper to me.
"luhan!! Where is your friend?!" suddenly a girl run to luhan and hug him.
Luhan point at me. The girl turn around to face me. I widened my eyes when I saw her face.
"you?!"we both say in unison.
"you two know each other?"kris said as he enter the dorm.
Heerin smiled at me "oppa, she's the girl that I'm talking about!"Heerin said to her husband.
"what?"kris ask her wife.
"the girl who comfort me when we decided to divorce."Heerin said and luhan look at me.
"your the reason why they get back together yoona!"luhan said to me.
"what?"I ask him but Heerin grab my arm,
"don't mind him! I will explain to later!"Heerin said and we walk upstairs.
"wait, kris oppa! Your going to sleep with luhan for a while! Yoona and I we're going to sleep together!"Heerin yelled. Kris groan "I don't wan to! I want to sleep with you!"kris said.
"wether you like it or not, I will sleep with her! "Heerin said and close the door.
We sit on the couch . "you know when you saw me at the bench crying, after you left with your husband . I realized that I can't lose my husband too. "she said.
"good for you! But what happened to the girl?"I ask her.
"we'll after we met. I go to new York and live there for a while. Kris doesn't know where am I. His friends said that kris regret everything. And also the girl. The girl just used him for money so kris leave and break up with her. Until kris find me and apologized to me.
I remember  you at that time. Your relationship with him inspired me. So I forgive him and forget what he did and start a new"Heerin explain to me.
My tears start to form in my eyes "why are you crying?"she ask me and wipe my tears.
" I leave him. My husband was engaged with his ex- girlfriend"I said and she's confused so I explained to her everything. 
"so, he's not your real husband. It's all fake!"Heerin said and I nodded.
"but I thought your relationship with him is real. I know that he love you"heerin said.
"you think so?" I ask her and she nodded.
"and you love him too. You two love each other but you didn't give him a chance"Heerin said.
"but he will get married soon with her"I said and she just sigh don't know what to do.
"I'm sorry, I don't know what to do"she said
"it's okay, I already let him go. I want him to be happy"I said and she look at me in pity.
"you know, I start to hate your best friend!"she said 
"I don't care about her "I said and she smiled.
"that's right! Don't mind her and get your husband from her!" she said 
"I can't do that"I said as she realized  I was right.
"we will think a plan" she said.
"no, if donghae love me he will do something to get me back. Let him prove that he really love me"I said and Heerin agreed.
"so your relationship with luhan is fake?"Heerin ask me.
"luhan was the one who think that plan."I said and she smiled.
"I know,  I know that lulu deer"she said.
 
******************************
HEY, EXO IS HERE!!
AS I SAID , LUHAN IS NOT BAD HERE.
SORRY FOR JESSICA's FANS. I DON'T WANT HER TO BE THAT BAD.