I want to hear the 3 words that will complete my life......

God Gave Me You (BCWMH)

After touring the beach. We decided to go to my grandMa's house.

While I was driving, yoona complain to me that she's starving already.
" yah! Didn't you hear me?! IM HUNGRY," yoona said
" ME TOO!" Nalla agreed and pout.
" we're here" I said and ignore them. I walk out the car and press the doorbell.
My grandma open the gate and hug me " I miss you!" she said and I hug her back.
I hold her shoulder and smiles at her. " the dinner is ready?" I ask her and she nodded.
" I already prepare everything for your vacation here" she said.
" good, let's go because my wife and this kid are starving now. They might eat us" I said and go inside.
Nalla sit beside me, while yoona is on my right side.
Grandma sit across us with grandpa.
" so how's life now?" my grandpa ask me.
" good, our company is getting bigger and successful" I said
" I know it, because I know that you can do it well" my grandma said.
" I miss my company. I want to go there again" my grandpa said. He was the CEO in the company but I replaced him. They are my mother's parents.
" you can visit grandpa. It's your company though" I said 
" it's your company son" he said and I chuckle.
" and soon Nalla's company" I said and Nalla look at us innocently as she heard her name.
" she's too young. A 3 years old can't handle a company" my grandpa joked.
" this kid is smart grandpa. She's naught too sometimes" I said and chuckle.
" Appa! Stop saying bad about me. " Nalla said and pout.
" don't believe him grandma." she added and look at her grandparents.
" okay, " grandpa said.he look at yoona who is silent while eating.
"yoona, are you okay?" he ask her.
She look at us in surprise. She's in her deep thought.
" ah, yes I'm okay" yoona said.
" daddy make her mad grandma" Nalla said.
" yah donghae! Be a good husband to her!" my grandma scold me and Nalla giggled.
" I know now son how naught your daughter is" grandpa joked.
" no! I'm not!" Nalla retorted
" just finish our food. I think yoona is tired" grandma said. Yoona just smiled at her.Ha
 
After finishing our dinner. I walk upstairs with grandpa and talk about business.
" so, is it true that you and your wife fought?" grandpa ask me.
" I don't know why she's acting like that." I said.
" maybe she have a period now" grandpa said and I chuckle.
" if grandma hear you. She will going to hit you"I said and he chuckle.
" I don't know why she hate it when I talked about girls thing" he said.
" girls are complicated grandpa." I said.
 
YOONA'S POV
I help Mrs. park to wash and clean the dishes.while Nalla arrange the plates and spoon.
" did you fought with donghae" Mrs. Park suddenly ask me.
" no. I'm just tired" I said 
" if donghae did something to you, you can call me and I will go to Seoul just to scold him and hit him" she said and I chuckle.
" he's really close with you" I said and she smiled.
" when donghae's parents divorce. He live with us because he's mother is too busy at work.
Donghae really care to us. He's like my son. " she said.
" so donghae's parents are divorce?" I ask her and she nodded.
"I thought they are still together. " I mumble but Mrs.park hear me.
" why do you say?" she ask me.
" we'll, because Mrs. Lee always obey what Mr. Lee command to her. You know that's the job of being a wife. Make your husband happy even though it hurts you" I said.
" because my daughter still love that bastard" she said.
"that's why when she knew that donghae is arrange married with his ex girlfriend. My daughter can't do anything even though her son is hurt. Because she feel like she betray her ex- husband by not obeying him. Sometimes I want to smack her head a lot of times just to wake her up in reality" she added.
"I know. I also feel like her. " I said.
" I know the truth yoona" she said and I look at her cluelessly.
She explained to me the truth that she knows. Everything even our fake marriage .
" but when you leave him, he's miserable." she said.
" he confessed to me about how he truly feel towards you. The way his tears flow in his cheek, the way he talk about you. I can feel that he's hurt. He really love you yoona" she said to me.
" I know, but I can't trust him again." I said 
" that's why I gave him a chance to prove himself to me that he really love me.i want to feel his love by his effort." I added and she nodded.
" get ready for his surprises. That boy have a lot of surprised for you" she said and I smile.
" good luck to him" I said and she chuckle.
" talking about me?" suddenly I felt arms on my waist.i turn around and face my fake husband.
" oppa, stop" I said and pull his hand around my waist.
I walk away to him and walk to Mrs, park.
" grandma, are you done?" he ask and smile evilly.
" yes we're done." Mrs. Park.
" yoona, go with you husband. Go rest" she said and push me towards donghae.
" goodnight po"  I said and walk away.
I walk upstairs and headed to our room.
" where is Nalla?" I ask him.
" in her room" he said
" so the two of us will sleep here" I said and he nodded.
" Nalla has own room here. We used to live here" he said and sit beside me on the bed.
I just nodded at him. He place his hands to my waist and pull my cellphone away from me.
" oppa! Give it back!" I said and try to snatch it but he throw it away.
" no distraction for now" he said.
" what will we do?!" I asked him irritatedly.
" we will do IT " he said but I push him.
" no! You can't do that until I gave you the answer" I said
I walk to the balcony and he follow me.
" that's why I'm gonna prove it to you tonight" he said and hug me behind.
" then prove it" I said and suddenly fireworks display in the sky.
The love song start to play . " I love you" he said to me and kiss my cheeks.
 He give me 3 roses again. " aren't you tired?" I ask him and he shook his head.
" I will not give up until your mine " he whisper to me. His breath tickle me.
" let's sleep" I said and grab his hand .
We lay in the bed and I placed my head to his chest.
" so, are you ready to do IT?" he ask me.
" no! Let's sleep. I'm tired" I said and turn around. My back is facing him.
He chuckle at my reaction. He lay near me and hug me behind.
" I love you. Goodnight" He said  and kiss my neck.
I smile at him " goodnight too" I whisper but he hear it and smile at me.
 
**********************************
i really miss yoonhae moments..!!! When will they comeback?!
sorry for not updating. Because I joined our JS promenade.
andI was busy from preparing.
and now I think i'll be more busier because school is ending and a lot of projects are coming.