lulu deer and first lovers quarell

God Gave Me You (BCWMH)

 

Days have passed and donghae suspect his new secretary that whenever he goes, krystal always there.

He cannot concentrate on his work because he can feel that someone is watching him. He don’t allow krystal to enter his office without his permission. Donghae also planned to change again a new secretary because there’s something to krystal that he don’t know.

YOONA’S POV

“yoona, you have a visitor”donghae’s mom said

“who? I didn’t expect someone”i said and feel nervous because i remember jessica. She didn’t bother us anymore either my friends.

“just go downstair and see”donghae’s mom  said and  i obey her

I walk downstair and saw my childhood friend,my beloved oppa. The guy who i love but left me for his career.

Sunny run to the living room “yah!!is that luhan?!!! From exo?!! Yah!”sunny squeal.

“yes! So stop fangirling now!”i said to her and push her away

“your so mean!”she said and leave

 

“is that sunny noona?”luhan ask me.

“what are you doing here?”i snapped him

“yoona, how are you?”he ask me like nothing had happened.like he didn’t left me.

“im okay since you left me just for your career. You also forgot about me”i said sarcastically.

“come on! Let’s just forget the past!. And you know that im really busy. I don’t have time to call you. Either my family. I don’t have time for them”he said

“it’s easy to forgive but hard to forget”i said and walk passed him.

“so, you already forgive me?”he ask me and grinned at me evily.

“i don’t know”i said and leave him behind but he’s too stubborn. He follow me to kitchen.

“leave now”i said rudely to him and push him away.

“i will not leave until you forgive me”he said and hold my hand.

“who are you to hold my mommy’s hand”nalla interrupt us behind. She crossed her arm on her chest and glared at luhan.

“who’s you mommy?”luhan ask nalla. And he’s still holding my hand.

“of course the one you holding hands with! Pabo!”she said and slapped his hand away from me.

“yoona, is that true?”he ask me

“yes, that’s true. I have my own family now”i said

“what?!! But you promise me that i will be your husband and the father of your children?!”he exclaime to me

“oppa! Were still young at that time!”i said

“still!! You promised me”he said

I look at nalla “can you leave us alone?”i ask her

“okay, bu i will watch you two from afar”she said and walk away.

 

I look at luhan still in his pouty face.

“oppa, i have a husband now”i said and he smiled

“your kidding right?”he ask me

“im not kidding. Im telling the truth”i said

“how?, why?, when?”he ask me

“it’s a long story”i said and hold his hand

“oppa,i forgive you and forget what you did”i said and his face brighten up.

“jinja?!”he ask me and i nodded. He hug me tightly and kissed  me on the cheek.

“let’s start a new friendship?”he ask me

“of course!”i said and he hug me again

‘EHEM’ someone cough and we look behind and saw donghae oppa glaring at us.

“oppa, your home!”i said and hug him.

“who’s that guy?”he ask me.

“oh, he’s my childhood friend”i said and they both shake their hands.luhan smiled at donghae. While donghae glared at him.

I approach luhan and whisper “let’s make him jealous!” he nodded and i giggled.

“lulu deer, your going home already?”i ask him sweetly. While donghae was really pissed.

“yes, yoongie deer. I have to go now”he said and kiss me on the cheek.

“i will accompany you!” i said and completely ignore donghae.

“his face is so priceless!!”luhan oppa said and laugh.

“i think his really pissed”i said and laugh with him

“you know yoong, i think he really loves you. I can see it in his eyes”luhan said which make my heart beat faster.

“really?”i ask him because he’s always telling the truth.

“yes, the way he look at you. You can see the love”he said. Donghae love me?

“i have to go now!”luhan said and we exchange our numbers.

“so i will text you if i want to see you again”he said and left.

I walk upstairs and saw donghae watchin TV.he really didn’t watch cause i can see that his staring blankly. I can feel that he’s mad so i sit beside him.

“are you mad at me?”i ask him and gently hold his hand.

“what do you think?”he ask me sarcastically. He stood up from the couch ans lay on the bed.

I lay beside him and just ignore him.

DONGHAE’S POV

Is that all she can do? Just ignore me?

I slowly turn around and face her back. Why do i feel hurt when i see that she’s happy with thay guy.

What is my true feelings for you IM YOONA?! Your driving me crazy. When im at office all i think is you. You face just popped in my mind. Your smile that can ease my anger. Your hands that gently rub my body for some comfort. Why am i feeling that I need you?. Is this what they called love.

Suddenly yoona turn around which make me shock. I have no time to turn around . she look at me

“are you still mad at me?”she ask me

“let’s just sleep”i said and turn around. My back is facing her. I feel guilty towards her but i just ignore my feelings.

 

3 DAYS LATER......

My eyes hit the sun light. I open my eyes and saw yoona still sleeping peacefully. Until now we always avoid each other. I ignore her and she also ignore me. Sometime she feel guilty because in first place it’s her fault. But i will always ignore her. Nalla notice our action to each other. She keep asking yoona what’s wrong but yoona didn’t answer her. Also my mom notice this. She also said that this called FIRST LOVERS QUARELL. She always teased me .

This passed few days, yoona always going out.s she said she want to see her friends and hang out with them. I can feel that she’s not telling the truth. I once asked sunny about this and she said that the shop was very busy until now. Yoona was hiding something . i can feel that she’s doing something that she’s hiding from me. So today i planned to follow her.

“oppa, i will just hang out with my friends”she said and leave.

I secretly follow her. She go to the coffee shop.

I enter the coffee shop and sit at the corner. After some minutes. That guy approach yoona.

The guy sit beside yoona and they start to laugh. They look happy together.

Is she cheating on me? I got pissed when the guy put his arm around yoona’s shoulder so i approach them.

“mind to take your hand off to my wife”i said and grab yoona’s wrist

“oppa, please i don’t want scandal here” she said

“hey , what’s wrong with you?” the guy ask him rudely

“luhan oppa stop!”yoona stop him

“you, what’s wrong with you? Don’t you know that she have a husband”i said and luhan smirk at me

“i know that she’s your wife. Were just hanging out”he said

“shut up!”i said to him and grab yoona’s wrist.

“yah! Let me go!”yoona yelled at me. Alot of people that passing by are looking at us.

“why did you lied to me?!”i yelled at her.

“i said im going with my friend!”she yelled again. Im getting irritated by her voice so i bring her to my car.

“friend?!! You said that your going to meet you unnies!” i yelled at her

“i don’t need to explain to you”she said and walk out the car. She go to the park.

“yah! Im still talking to you!”i yelled and grab her arms

“what?!! “she ask me

“i want you to stay away from that guy!”i said

“what?! No! You can’t do that!”

“i can do everything that i want! So i want you to stay away from him!”

“give me a reason!”

“i have no reason!”

“you have a reason! Your jealous over him!”she said

“of course not!”i said

“yes!! Your jealous!”she reply

“no!”

“yes!”

“No!”

“yes!”

“yes- no!”i said

“fine! Im jealous ! happy?”i added and leave her behind

“why?”she ask me

“let’s go home”i said and grab her hand

“im not going home until you said why!!”she said

I grab her but she whined like a kid

“i don’t want to!”she whined

“yah! Why your so stubborn!”i said to her

“just tell me why! Jeez!”she said

“because I LIKE YOU!!” i said to her and she widened her eyes.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SO HOW IS IT?!!!

INSPIRED BY MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!

COMMENTS ARE ALLOWED!!

DONGHAE'S RIVAL HERE IS LUHAN, BUT I WILL NOT MAKE HIM THAT BAD. I REALLY LOVE HIM.

IM A NEW EXOTIC!! AND IM LUHAN BIASED.

AND I WILL ALSO ADD LUHANXYOU LOVE STORY HERE.