Let you go

God Gave Me You (BCWMH)

Donghae's POV

I drove to my home and find Nalla sitting on the couch while holding her mini cellphone.
I sit beside her and look at her . "why are you still awake?"I ask her and she sigh cutely.
"mommy called me that she will sleep in her friend's house today"she said and pout.
"she called you?, " I ask her and feel guilty towards yoona. Nalla nodded in respond.
"go to sleep now, it's late already"I said.
"daddy, can I sleep with you?"she ask me. When I hear her voice, I can feel that she was about to cry. Tears start to form in her eyes.
"I feel lonely without mommy"she mumble 
"I feel lonely too"I said and she look at me.
"did you and mommy fought?"she ask me.
"it's just misunderstanding"I said and carry her to my bedroom. She placed her head on my shoulder while I carry her.
"but When I hear her voice, I can feel the she's hurt"she said.
"everything will be okay, I promise"I said as I place her on my bed. I lay beside her and caress her hair
"get her back daddy, don't you ever let her go okay?" she ask me and I nodded.
* I already let her go. I'm sorry Nalla* I thought and sleep beside her. I hug her tightly.
The whole time, I was only staring at Nalla's face. Even if she is Jessica's daughter. She really resemble yoona a lot. The way she laugh, the way she eat, the way she talk. Everything about Nalla is like yoona.
I grab my phone and look at the wallpaper. It's me,yoona and Nalla's picture when were at lotte's world.
I look at yoona, I remember my moments with her. 
FLASHBACK
"oppa, wake up!!!"yoona yelled at me and hit me with a pillow.
"yah! I'm still sleepy" I groaned and push her away.
She fell on the bed but stand up right away and grab donghae's short revealing his . Yoona slap it and donghae got surprised.
"yah! ert!"donghae yelled and chase yoona who run to the closet. But donghae caught her. Donghae carry her and throw her to bed.
"you want skinship baby?" I ask her as I crawl to her body.
"oppa! Let me go!" she yelled at me as I pinned her to the bed. I was on top of her and our face are so close. I can even feel her breath.
" I don't want to"I said and start to kiss her neck. She slap me in my arms.
"yah! I'm not your freaking wife!"she yelled at me.
"so? I don't care. You start it , I will finish it"I said and hold her hand so that she will not hit me again.
"what are you doing?"suddenly a small voice interrupt us. I was about to kiss this girl under me when Nalla interrupt us. Perfect Nalla!
I got  up right away and walk towards Nalla.
"your early?"I ask her and carry her to the bed and place her beside yoona.
"I'm awake because i hear mommy's voice"she said innocently.
"your daddy want to eat me"yoona said. I smirk at her and look at her.
"because your delicious baby"I said and bit my lips ertly.
"ert! Nalla let's go downstairs ."yoona said but I grab her hands.
"see you later"I said and smirk at her.
FLASHBACK ENDS.
I miss the way she hit me, she yelled at me , she glared at me , those cheesy things that we always say to each other and our skinship. All of the memories that yoona was with me are the most important right now.
Yes, I know my true feelings. I know that I love her. 
But she's with someone now.
And I hurt her again.
Suddenly my phone ring. I grab it and walk outside.
I answered it.
"Appa, what now?"I said to him. 
" I just want to inform you that your engagement party with Jessica will be next week"he said.
"okay"I said and hung up. My mom walk towards me. She look at me in pity. She can't do anything because my father is powerful
"are you okay?"she ask me.
"no mom. Yoona will leave us"I said and sit on the couch.
"I'm sorry son because I can't do anything"she said.
"don't worry mom. It's my destiny " I said.
"but Jessica don't deserve you. Yoona is better than her" she said 
"what will I do?"I ask her but she's speechless.
"I can't do anything mom."I said and think of yoona. 
I don't know what will happen when Nalla know the truth. She will hate me from hell.
 
"I don't want you to marry that girl, son"my mom said.
Yes, I'm engaged with Jessica. It was arranged married by my dad.
I can't do anything but to agreed to her.
"I don't either. I want to confess to yoona, but I can't do that. Now that she have someone else now"I said and my mom just sigh.
The whole night, my mom was crying because she can't do anything.
She don't want me to suffer. 
 
 
**********************************
HOW WAS IT??
TOO SHORT? 
SORRY BECAUSE I DID THIS ON MOBILE.
 
ANYWAY, I HAVE A NEW FANFIC. IT'S ABOUT EXO.
IM NEW EXOTIC KEKE.
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/382082/my-six-beloved-boyfriends-comedy-romance-you-exo-exok-kai-exoplanet
MY SIX BELOVED BOYFRIEND.
 OH AND DON't forget to subscribe.
and sorry for typos error..
im using mobile so it's really hard.