The End.

Last Stand

 

The next thing I was aware of were his lips against mine, pressing me into a simple, sweet kiss.

--

Seunghyun.

Almost immediately, Jiyong broke away, a bright blush on his cheeks.

I was shocked beyond belief.

Did Kwon Jiyong, G-dragon of Big Bang, the Kwon Leadah, just kiss me? In public?

“Are you listening now, Bingu?” he said, a smirk on his lips.

You may have made my concentration even worse after that…

“Y-yeah…”

His lips were so soft against mine, something I hadn’t felt since our Secret Big Bang filming. After I confessed, he had seemed to stay away from me, even if it was for fan-service.

“I was saying this morning th-”

Rrrrrring

Jiyong looked annoyed beyond belief, but as soon as he saw the caller ID, his expression changed and he received the call.

“Yoboseyo?... oh, yeah… Aish, manager do you really… ne, ne, arasso!” He hung up, quickly putting away his phone.

“It seems I’ve been called for something… but there’s no way I would let this chance slide,” he said, leaning in before I could even react.

Jiyong’s lips grazed my cheek as he breathed into my ear, “I love you, Choi Seunghyun.”

And then he left, leaving me staring stupidly after him.

I-I-I love you? Did he just say-

I love you?

--

Jiyong.

I rushed out to the car, partially happy for the distraction. Even though I planned how to confess, I didn’t actually know what to do afterwards…

And this was perfect.

I didn’t know if he truly forgave me yet for all of my past mistakes, but I was more than happy to try and make it up to him. This little break between us would be good just for Seunghyun to gather his thoughts and give me his answer.

And I hoped, with my entire soul, that he would say yes. That he wouldn’t turn me away like I did to him. That he would say “I love you too,” and we would live happily ever after.

But the time for me to unveil that secret was not now, and it wasn’t a few hours later, either.

The commercial shooting went on way longer than planned, and by the time I had gotten out of the studio it was almost three o’clock in the morning.

I now knew why Seunghyun seemed so tired after filming. It was an exhausting process, putting on and taking off different outfits for every minute of the day, posing and memorizing lines, ing products into the cameras…

I slumped in the seat of the taxi, wondering where Seunghyun was. Could he still be filming?

…Should I call to see?

I didn’t want to disturb any sleep that he was trying to get, but I was dying to know his response.

I stared at my phone, contemplating my decisions. Call and wake him up, or wait until tomorrow to see him?

None of the above.

--

Seunghyun.

When I woke up the next day, the sun was already shining brightly outside, indicating the late hour.

Immediately, I grabbed my phone, checking if there were any new messages.

There were none.

I sighed, throwing the phone away. Why hadn’t Jiyong replied to any of my texts? Was he that embarrassed with his confession? Was he somehow drunk at the time, and now regretted it?

Since that moment in the studio, my mind had been filled with Jiyong. Once he left, I stood there for who knows how long until my director snapped me out of my stupor. Throughout the shooting, I continually messed up my lines, replacing names of actors with Jiyong’s name.

Seunghyun, I ordered myself, have some control. Just give Jiyong some time to think about it, he’ll call you when he’s ready to talk.

After relishing the warmth of the blankets around me one last time, I prepared myself to get up… and found I was unable to.

“Wh-” I began to say, and the realized there was something – or someone? – under the blankets that covered my legs.

When I flipped back the covers, I nearly screamed in shock.

There laid a sleeping Jiyong, holding onto my waist, wrapped blankets.

How did get here? I wondered, absentmindedly his bangs back, relishing the soft touch under my hands.

This simple action made my heart flutter. Being near Jiyong was a dream come true for me, and the way he was so tightly hugging my waist was comforting and left me with a warm feeling in my heart.

I watched as he slowly roused from his sleep, rubbing his eyes and looking up at me. “Seunghyun,” he said sleepily, “I was supposed to wake up before you and make you breakfast…”

I chuckled, his cheek with my thumb. “What are you doing here at this hour?”

Something akin to shock flashed across Jiyong’s features, and he immediately let go of my waist and backed away. “I-I’m sorry for intruding, I thought that maybe you would accept my apology, though it wasn’t really an apology… I mean, accept my c-confession…” He covered his face, avoiding my eyes.

“Jiyong, what are you saying?” I lifted his chin, making him look at me. “Who said I didn’t accept your confession? Did you think my opinion somehow changed? I still love you, Jiyong. After everything that happened, my love only grew for you, Ji. Don’t think even for a second that my love would fade from you… I love you, now and always.”

His lip trembled, and a tear escaped his eye. “R-really? We can be together and go out and eat dinner and laugh together now?”

I nodded, smiling at my cute Jiyong. “Ne, Jiyong.”

His light, carefree laughter filled the silence between us as he launched himself into my arms. “I was so scared that you wouldn’t forgive me, Seunghyun. Thank you for taking me back. Thank you for being patient. Thank you for loving me, and for being you. I love you.”

I hugged the warm bundle of joy in my arms, bringing our lips together in a chaste kiss. “I love you too, Jiyong. Stay by my side.”

His lips formed a blinding smile. “Of course, Hyunnie!”

--

I cant' say how much I'm thankful for every one of you. 

Thank you all for such an amazing first experience on Aff. I enjoyed talking to all of you and reading all your feedback!

And the end of the first of many draws to a close... 

That's right, first of many. Remember to look out for my next fic~ ;)

Thank you all~