Am I dreaming?

Loving My Brother

 

This chapter involves ALOT of swearing.
 
Dara's POV
 
"O-Omma...?" I craoked. "DARA, I DIDN'T RAISE SUCH A DAUGHTER TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER!" Mrs Park yelled. "I love him" I said, softly. "SANDARA PARK, YOU ARE NOT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER!" She yelled again. "Too late, I am, I always will, can't you just support me and not make him my brother? He isn't even related to us! Please.." I said. "NO, IF YOU RUN OFF WITH HIM, YOU WILL NOT BE MY DAUGHTER!" Mrs Park yelled. "Please Omma" I pleaded. "I'VE MADE MY DECISION!" Mrs Park yelled. "Well I've made mine as well" I said on the verge of tears, standing up, walking on my crutches. "Dara.." Mrs Park whispered. "If you aren't going to support me in life..no one will" I replied coldly. "If you aren't going to be my mother...than no one will" I said, not showing any signs of pain even though I'm dying inside. "Ahreum, just sort this out at home" Dara's father said. I walked away but Jiyong stopped me.
 
"I heard all that" He said, angrily. "What the , Dara? You just completely went against our family!" He yelled at me. Tears trickled down my face. "What? You're going to go against me? I can't choose who to fall in love with! It just happens! And taht ing person happened to be you!" I screamed. The gang was miserable behind him. "It pains me to see you like this, Dara" He said softly. "And it ing hurts to have everyone against you and the person you LOVE!" I screamed and walked out into the garden. I sighed as tears continued to fall. "Dara?" Bom said, sitting next to me. "Why is this happening to me? Maybe I was wrong about falling for him" I sadly said. "No, your mum is jut adjusting to everything, Jiyong is just shocked and taken back" She said, trying to comfort me. "Bommie..maybe I should run away..and have a new start" I told her. "Are you crazy!? You ain't leaving here" She said, angrily. I sighed again. Then my phone beeped.
 
To: Dara-
I'm sorry, meet me near the trees in the garden. I need to talk to you..about US. I'm sorry, I love you..always..even as your brother.
 
From: Jiyong.
 
"Bommie, shouldn't you go back with TOP now?" I asked. "Oh yes, I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me" She said then headed off. I walked over near the trees and saw him standing there. "Dara...I think maybe..I should be your brother..and be a Park" He said. The words stabbed me right into my heart. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?! IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE A PARK, I'M ING LEAVING!" I screamed. "Dara..don't make this harder for me..it's already hard enough" He said, softly. I couldn't believe him. My eyes watered and eventually cried a fountain. "I'm a nuisance to you am I? Fine, I'll just let you be a Park, whatever! I don't give a -" I cried. "Dara..stop" He said. Ignored him. "Just be my ing brother, don't expect me to treat you like one, just, be a Park then-" I got cut. "ING STOP DARA!" He yelled. I stepped back and all my weight landed on my ankle. I winced in pain as it bruised and swelled. "Just sort this all out home" He murmured. "You're going to ing leave me here!?" I tried to say but nothing came out. I just saw his skinny figure disappear into the hospital. *Beep*
 
To: Dara-
 
Walk to my car, you're going home with me.
From- Jiyong
 
I tried to walk, I couldn't talk, my legs hurt..yet he didn't even notice. My leg bled, my heart pained, my body became cold...yet he didn't even care. My vision blurred, my body felt weak, my head spun..yet he didn't even take a glance at me. "Jiyong.." I whispered. "What?" A vicious voice answered.
 "JIYONG, JIYONG NO!" I screamed and woke up on my bed. Jiyong was hugging me next to me, he kissed me on the lips and told me to sleep. It was all a nightmare..but how come I have a a huge scar on my ankle..the same scar I had in the nightmare? And why is he kissing me? "Dara Jagiya.." He groaned softly. My heart stopped beating. Did he just call me...J-Jagiya?