I love you forever and always

Loving My Brother

 

Dara's POV
 
I drove home. I drove all the girls home. I sat down, sad. I messaged Jiyong.
 
To Jiyong-
 
I'm sorry. If you hate me, just tell me. 
 
From Dara.
 
I sighed as I pressed send. *DING*
 
To Dara-
 
Jagi, I don't hate you. I'm sorry too. All the boys are. Soohyun went back home anyway <3
 
From Jiyong.
 
I smiled as I read this message. Then I got one from IU, telling me to go to Bom's house, NOW.
"TOP told me to tell you guys to wait here..." She said.
 
Then, five boys with back masks covered us in black sacks. We screamed but we were muffled. I just wished Jiyong was here.
I could feel my body vibrating as we shook in the back of the truck that was driving us to somewhere. "I feel so sorry to Taeyang, he probably wouldn't care that we are kidnapped" IU said. It was muffled but I could understand. Then, one of the boys laughed. It was deep, like TOP's.. I shook the thought off.
Then the truck stopped to a halt. A boy lightly tapped my head from the outside of the sack, but somehow, it made me pass out.
 
1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours has passed.
 
I woke up, it the middle of a glamourous massage, inside an expensive spa, with diamonds. IU, CL, Bom and Minzy were here too! As we were being transferred to the spa, romantic music came on aand the boys came out. I gasped. Taeyang, Seungri, TOP, Daesung and Jiyong, all in tuxedo's with 1 rose. Jiyong stepped forward and handed his to me. "Dara, I'm sorry for how we argued, I love you and I always will" He whispered. He suddenly ripped off his tuxedo and jumped in the spa. I screamed. I hugged him and softly rested on his shoulder. "I love you too, forever and always" I whispered. "Forever and always".
________________________________________________________________________
                                                                      FIN 
                                            HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY <3