Chapter 10 *No ideas for titles D:*

Loving My Brother

 

Jiyong's POV
 
"Dara!" I screamed as she fell. I immediately ran over to her and helped her up. She was unconcious as she landed on her head. I carried her over to my bed and gently placed her on it. I watched her 'sleep' for a long time. I her face as the dim lights shone over it. "Yeppeoda (Pretty/Beautiful)" I whispered. She twitched so I flinched. "Jiyong..Oppa" She whined, eyes still closed. "Why don't you love me back?" She said. I almost fainted. "Saranghae.."
She said softly. I felt as if I was in heaven. 
 
She woke up, stood up and almost fell. "Ow..Oppa, my leg seriously hurts!" Dara yelled. I quickly grabbed a bandage roll and carefully wrapped up her foot up to her ankle. "Thanks Oppa" She said. I swear she was blushing, I swear she was. "Dara.. you know I love you more than anything" I whispered to myself. She walked over to my bed and slept again. I decided to sleep with her.
 
4 hours later-
I saw her wake up, asking questions out loud. I opened one eye. She looked at me and almost fell. Her eyes were bulging out of her sockets! I smirked and hugged her. "Sleep, jagiya" I huskily whispered. I felt her stiffen. 
 
Dara's POV
 
I jumped out of Jiyong Oppa's bed and thought about what happened last night. I walked downstairs and about 568395 times around the whole house, remembering what happened. "He called me Jagiyaaaaa~" I squealed. *BANG* I walked right into the wall. I slowly fell back, I then hit the hard floor. "Ow.." I groaned.
 
It is now 8:30am. I need to go to school. Oppa is up now. I peeked throught the keyhole outside his room. Dang, his absssss. I silently 'fangirled' over him. *BANG* He opened the door and it flung me all the way across the room. "Dara..." He said. "Oppa, there was a cockroach so I was about to pick it up and catch it, until you opened the door and..flung me" I lied. "But Dara" He said. "You're allergic to cockroaches?" He said. I stood there like an idiot. "It was one I wasn't allergic to?".
 
PABO DARA! I whacked my forehead for the 1000th time on my desk. "Dara, is there a problem?" Miss Kim asked. All my classmates looked at my now bright red forehead. CL eyes went huge. Then, Bom and Minzy walked in the room. "Sorry, Miss Kim, we are a bit late" They bowed. Everyone stared in awe. Bom cut her hair to her shoulders. "Unnie, you look very pretty!" A couple girls squealed. "Unnie, you look like a doll!" CL and I screamed. She smiled. "Minzy, kyeoptaa!" The girls chroused again. "Minzy, awesome!" CL and I shouted again. "Tch" Sohee scoffed. "You're prettier, Sohee" One of the girls from her squad said. "TCH!" We loudly said. Sohee tossed paper at me. I was about to get my revenge when Jiyong texted me. I almost dropped my phone after reading it.