Our Conversation

Loving My Brother

 

Dara's POV
 
My mouth fell open, shutting immediately as he came. "H-hey O-oppa" I croaked. He smiled as Sohee gave me a fake smile. "Dara! You are really gorgeous, I'm so sorry for all the trouble I've caused!" She said, pouting. I almost vomited from disgust. How can Jiyong even go this close to her. "Guys, meet Sohee, my GIRLFRIEND" Those words came out of his mouth. I feel myself getting heated and tears fell. "Dara?" Taeyang asked. "I'm so happy that my Oppa..finally has a..girlfriend" I said, trying to smile, but inside, I was hurting...BAD. Bom gave me a sympathetic look as CL glanced at me a couple times. "Guys, wait" I heard CL say. I saw her grab Jiyong's hand and pull him to the brick wall where she talked to him furiously.
Their Conversation-
 
CL: Oppa, are you CRAZY?!
 
Jiyong: Why? Sohee's nice.
 
CL: Have you forgotten all about Dara!? You're hurting her even more, she's already breaking  to pieces.
 
Jiyong: I haven't forgotten about her, but she was crying tears of joy, Chae.
 
CL: Are you stupid!? She was obviously faking it. She's hurt and it's all cause of you!
 
Jiyong: You're the one who told me it was wrong to fall in love with Dara.
 
CL:  SHE LOVES YOU, YOU IDIOT. ARE YOU STUPID NOT TO REALISE! YOU'RE HURTING HER DAY BY DAY, YOU DON'T EVEN TALK TO HER ANYMORE... you don't even hang out with us. I guess you're better off with Sohee and her group. *walks away weakly*
______________________________________________________________________________
Dear Diary 19.10.12---Dara's Diary.
 
Dear Diary,
This is the first time I've written in this diary, I never thought I would be upset at all when I grow up, since diaries are for problems..but today, I was proven wrong. The boy I love likes another girl. Was I stupid to fall for him? As I am writing this, teardrops all falling. It hurts so much to try your best in front of him..only to realise, you're not the one for him. But you see, I love him too much. I love too much to see him fall into someone elses arms. Even though my heart is breaking....I wish him all the best..as I am his sister. And the boy I love...turns out to be...my brother, Kwon Jiyong. 
I wiped my tears as I shut the book softly. I felt my puffy eyes and sighed audibly. "Dara honey, we'll be back in another 3 weeks, this place is amazing!" I replayed the voicemessage my mum left me 5 minutes ago. More weeks at home to spend with HIM. I went down and sat on the lounge. My head throbbed as I heard the door open. "Dara-ah.." He whispered. "I realised Sohee wasn't the one for me" I looked at the shiny floor. "I'm sorry to hear that" I said. He held my hand but I quickly brushed them away. "I'm tired" I said. "Dara, it's 5:30" He said rather sadly. "I know, I'm tired" I said again, running upstairs. I jumped in
bed and sobbed. 
 
To-Bommie
I'm crying again. It's not helping that he's home. He broke up with Sohee. Please, let me go over to your house x
I texted and waited for a reply. Within seconds, a beep came from my phone.
To-Dara
 
Come over now Tokki. I've got news as well, come over fast!
I shut my phone, put it in my purse and dressed up. I wore a floral dress with a beige leather jacket and tied my hair in a side braid/plait. I walked out with flats and excused myself. "Jiyong, I'm going to Bom's house" I told him, then headed out. I heard him sigh but I ignored and walked to Bom's house. I reached her house and saw the whole gang there. "Dara, we heard that you liked Jiyong" TOP said. I sighed. "It's fine, we're all here to consult about Jiyong too.." Minzy said. I sat down next to Seungri. "He broke up with Sohee.." I whispered. They nodded. "I'm sorry about all this, Noona" Seungri said, wrapping his arms around me. "What's the news?" I said, holding Seungri's hand. "Well..TOP and I are together!" Bom sqealed. "And Seungri and I" CL smiled. I quickly let go of his hand. "Daesung and I" Minzy  blushed. "IU and I" Taeyang smiled. "TamTam and I!" I shouted, causing and eruption of laugher around the room. "If only Jiyong was here.." I whispered. 
______________________________________________________________________________