Fighting

Loving My Brother

 

 
Bom's POV
 
We all arrived outside with our backpacks, stuff we need, phones and cash. "Who's driving?" Daesung asked. "ME!" Dara yelled. "Great.. I'll just make sure our funeral is planned first.." I said. Dara shot me a glare. "I CAN drive, in fact, I'm better than Mingki" She boasted. "Um..Minzy can't drive, Dara Unnie" CL giggled. Dara flushed a deep shade off red. "Just get in the car!!" she squealed.
I sat next to Top and started retouching my makeup. "It's so hot!" I groaned. He the aircon for me. Oh my god, my heart is racing. I blushed but I smiled. "Thanks.." I whispered. He just smiled and looked away. I stared at him.. he looked back at me.. we drew closer and closer..and closer until our lips almost touched "Uh, Bommie Unnie, you dropped your lipgloss" Minzy said. I coughed and moved away. 
"WE'RE HERE!" Dara screamed. I got so excited, I tripped over while getting out. I almost made contact with the ground but someone grabbed me. TOP. "Choi Seunghyun!" A chirpy voice yelled. "Huh?" He asked then dropped me. "Ow!" I groaned. I sat up and saw some Super-Model material, ulzzang, brunette girl. "Tch" I scoffed. Yes, I get jealous..only cause I like TOP!! "Seunghyun Oppa, you're so handsome!" She said. Then she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. I fired up. Oh hell no, this is not getting away with that. "TOP, who is this?" I asked, smiling. "Ah, Bom, this is my close friend Park Soohyun" He said. "Oh, so your the 'Bom' Oppa always talks about, he said youre pretty..turns out he lied" She glared at me. I was about to stomp her. "I'm kidding, its a little trick, you're pretty" She faked smiled when TOP was looking. She is dead. DEAD.
"Oppa, can I join your gang?" She asked, looking us up and down. "e" CL whispered. We all giggled. "Yeah, sure" He answered. I sighed. "What are you to TOP!?" I asked her quietly. She pulled me to the seats. "I like him, kay? DON'T RUIN THIS" She growled. "Too bad, I like TOP too.." I snarled. "You're on" She said. I creased my eyebrows. "You're on".
Dara's POV
"This girl is really annoying, Oppa" I whispered. "No, she's very pretty!" He murmured and drooled. She looked at him and winked. He smiled and walked over to her. I folded my arms, clearly unimpressed. "So now she's stealing my man? This girl is going to suffer..alot!" I growled. I walked over to Bom. "THAT GIRL NEEDS TO DIE!" We both yelled at the same time. "SHE STOLE MY MAN!" We both yelled again. Jiyong and Soohyun were walking over. "You're really hot" She winked at him. She bit her lip, took of her jacket, revealing parts of her---- yeaaah. (I was talking about skin, okay, SKIN) and flaunted her legs. I turned back to Bom. "She's trying to- to seduce him!!" I yelled. "Sh.. we'll find a way" She told me. All I wanted to do was to cry, weep and slap her. I sighed. "Maybe he likes her now!!" I wailed.
"She seduced Seungri! and boy, it did work" CL said, angrily. "She stole Daesung somewhere!" Minzy cried. IU walked over. "That thing stole Taeyang!" She huffed. We then all got text messages from the boys. I opened mine-
 
To Dara-
 
The boys and I are hanging with Soohyun for a bit, go home first.
 
From Jiyong.
 
"UNBELIEVEABLE!" We all screamed. "Fine, we'll go..first, we'll set a plan and go to Bom's house!" I said. We all nodded.
We all sent a reply to our boys. 
 
To Jiyong-
 
Fine. Just dump us with your new girl. We'll go to Bom's house. Don't even come to Bom's if you already moved on with your new 'prettier girl'. 
 
From Dara.
 
I drove the whole way in silence. Once we arrived inside Bom's house, we all shouted at the same time. "THAT !" CL screamed. "NEEDS TO DIE!" IU yelled. "THAT LITTLE RAT!" Bom growled. "NEEDS TO SUFFER!!" I yelled. It took us two hours to make Ddeokkbokki Ramen, 30 minutes to make kimchi jjigae and they still weren't here. "I'm so going to fry her!" CL growled. Then, finally, a text message-
 
To Dara-
 
We're back but we're not going to Bom's.
 
From Jiyong.
 
I was furious.
 
To Jiyong-
 
ARE YOU KIDDING! WE PREPARED A FULL MEAL FOR YOU, YOU JERK. 
 
From Dara.
 
"They're back but they're not coming to Bom's, we made a meal for them!" I shouted. "THIS DOES IT, WE'RE GOING THERE!" IU yelled. We all nodded furiously. We drove very quickly to TOP's house and knocked on the door..HARD. Taeyang answered the door. "Oh hey.." He said. "ARE YOU GOING TO LET US IN FOR NOT?!" IU yelled. He looked shocked but opened the door. I barged over to Jiyong. "YOU JERK! WE MADE A FULL MEAL FOR YOU AND YOU IGNORE US! FINE, GO TO THE STUPID GIRL!" I screamed. Then, out came Soohyun in her little skimpy outfit that just covers her . "We were only being polite because Soohyun wanted us to watch her dance that she made up" He told me, half angry. "What? Her little ty dance? She's trying to seduce you guys away from us!" I screamed. Then the little started crying. I was so angry I began to cry. "Don't be so rude, Dara" He snapped at me. "What, so you don't even care about your girlfriend at the moment, I can't believe you Jiyong" I cried. "We'll sort this out at home" He told me. The girls also started crying as they also had arguments with their boyfriends and Bom just yelled at TOP who yelled back. "Let's go girls.." CL said, softly. I whispered to Soohyun "You can stop your little games now" She smirked. "I told you guys you were on..and I'm not giving up" She whispered, walking away.
_______________________________________________________________________
omfg drama..again. since i ship all these couples, then this drama will end soon k? haha enjoy.