Haunted Camp

Loving My Brother

 

Bom's POV
 
We arrived shortly and walked onto the grassy area. "Great, we're the only ones participating!" Minzy said. "Oh well, it's more fun that way!" TOP said. Dara ran freely but stopped and screamed. "Theres...a note!" She shouted. We all ran over and read it. 'Enjoy these 3 weeks here, you must live in that house for 3 weeks or you shall not escape, finish this quest and leave immediately, your quest is to simply just live in the HAUNTED HOUSE for 3 weeks...enjoy' 
"BOM!! 3 weeks in a haunted house!?" Dara screamed. "I'm bunking in with Dae!" Minzy shrieked. "No" I said, sternly. "We'll all sleeping together...it's safer" I told them. They all agreed but Daesung was shivering. "Guys, hold hands!" I instructed. We clung onto each other as bats flew out through the large, black door. Dara immediately hugged Jiyong and cried. "I bought cute nightlights and flashlights, I bought 10 of each" I told them. We eventually found the room after going past cobwebs, bats and loose floor planks. I set out all our beds and stuff, found a switch and charged my phone. "Guys, I think it's best if we all take our turns sleeping, we'll sit in a circle and 3 people sleep at a time, just to make sure nothing happens" I said. No one disagreed. "Dara, CL and TOP" You sleep first 10-2am, Jiyong, Daesung and Minzy at 2-6am, then Seungri, Taeyang and I will sleep at 6-10am" I told them, we can have little breaks, but everyone should not be asleep at anytime, some of us need to keep watch".
 
No one is asleep yet, all scared and not tired. It's 3am. "I'm scared.." Dara whispered, pointing to the doll near the corner of the room. Its big eyes stared at us. Then, lighting came, storms could be heard and heavy rain fell. CL and Minzy screamed, hugging Seungri and Daesung. Dara clung onto Jiyong and I held onto TOP. Taeyang sat in the middle of the circle. 
 
 
It's been two weeks. Strange things have happened. We can't find the others, It's only TOP, Seungri and I left. We walked and searched then fell into the floor. There were the others, tied up together. "Guys!" Dara said, muffled by the tape. I untied everyone until another note fell out from above. 'Hurry and Go, if not, you will be trapped forever' it read. "Guys, hurry, let's go" I yelled. We scurried out and headed into my stained car and drove to my house. Their was a sudden scream from Dara. "Argghhh!" She screamed. "Holy , Dara!" Jiyong yelled. Dara had a sharp trap dug deep into her skin, she removed it, causing her leg to bleed nonstop and rip. "Just take me to your house, just a bandage would do" She whispered. The colour drained from her face as she lost conciousness. I was sweating while driving, my grip on the steering wheel slipped but TOP quickly took over from the passenger seat. "Dara..stay awake please!" Jiyong whispered. It was too late, she had lost conciousness from losing too much blood. "TAKE HER TO HOSPITAL!" Jiyong screamed. I nodded and the gang was shocked. I drove quickly to the closest hospital and carried her inside. "HELP, SHE'S UNCONCIOUS!" I screamed at the nurse. Dara was soon assigned to a room, Jiyong contacted their parents, who just happened to pass by the hospital, back from their vacation.
 
"Dara!" Mrs Park yelled as she ran into the room, where we all stood. "WHAT HAPPENED!?" She screamed at us. "We went on a camp...and unnie..stepped onto a metal clamp" CL quietly explained. Mrs Park closed her eyes and cried. "Omma..she'll be fine" Jiyong said. "I know, Park Jiyong.." She whispered. I could see the pain in Jiyong's eyes. He closed his eyes and inhaled the air sharply. Dara slowly woke up. "Omma..." She said softly. She stared at us and smiled a bit. "I would like to talk to Omma privately" She whispered. We all went out of the room. "Omma... I don't want Jiyong to be a Park" She said. "Why not? What nonsense are you saying? He is going to be a Park.. he'll be you bro-" She started. "No...I love him, Omma! I love him too much to see him turn into a Park, I want to spend my whole life with him! I love him Omma!" She shouted, crying. *SLAP*
_______________________________________________________________________