Telling the gang

Loving My Brother

 

Dara's POV
 
The gang were already sitting there, all 'lovey-dovey' ..then there's Jiyong and I, all awkward and tensed up. I thought about my Omma's words..maybe she was right. Maybe Jiyong and I just weren't to be..I guess we both fell in love with the wrong person. "Ah..nothing like homemade Samgyupsal (Cooked pork, wrapped in lettuce/cabbage with other fillings) with Soju and your bestest friends!" Bom said, delighted. I smiled. The rest dug in. "Unnie..eat up.." CL said softly. The others looked at me. "It looks great..I'll eat now" I nodded. I ate one 'parcel' and stopped. "Mmm.." I smiled. Actually, I didn't want to eat anymore. "Bom, come here" I said, walking up over to the corner. Everyone stopped eating and stared at us. 
 
"Bom...I told our parents.." I whispered. "WHAT HAPPENED!?" She screamed. Great..everyone looked at us again. "I wonder what they're talking about.." I heard Taeyang and TOP whisper. "Shh..well I got slapped, yelled at, cursed at and basically..my mum doesn't want me as her daughter.." I whispered, almost crying. She looked at me sadly. "Aw, Dara!" She said, giving me a huge hug. I cried in her shoulders. "And your Father?" She asked. "He's fine with it...he thought Jiyong could take good care of me from the beginning" I told her. 
 
We both walked back to the dinner table. "Dara.." Taeyang began. "Spill it. Now" CL said. I looked at Jiyong, he nodded. I let out a sigh and explained. It was a long story, but in the end, basically everyone was crying. Then my phone rang. "Yeobeoseyo? Appa?" I said. Everyone quietened down. "Dara-ah, you and Jiyong can come home now.. Omma agreed at last..but she's got to get used to you both together" OH MY GOSH, I CRIED A GALLON. "Thankyou Dad.." I tried saying but nothing came out. "She ageed!" I squealed. The gang cheered and buried Jiyong and I with hugs. "Hey guys!" Seungri yelled. We all turned to him. "Let's go to Lotte World tomorrow!" He shouted. We all smiled. "YES!" Bom cheered. We all agreed. "We have to go now, let's all talk on the group chat I made on Facebook" I told them, heading out. When Jiyong and I got out, I grabbed his hand and smiled. "You were right..we are meant to be"
________________________________________________________________________
AW. :'( I'M ACTUALLY DAMAGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW...LUL. >.<