OMFGWTFIH (OH MY FKING GOD, WTF IS HAPPENING)

Loving My Brother

 

CL's POV
 
"Oppa, you're in love with your sister!!" I exclaimed. He nodded. "It's !" I screamed. He looked at me sadly. "Oppa, if you weren't siblings, I would've agreed but...YOU ARE!" I said, loudly. "Chae, she's not my sister yet" He said to me. I couldn't believe this was happening. "Sort it out between yourselves, just...." I stopped when my phone rung. 
 
From- Dara Unnie~
 
Chae, where's Jiyong? I'm getting worried because it's raining and cold and he's not back, there's also a storm soon and Mum and Dad went over to the city for 4 days, so we'll have to cook for ourselves. If you know where he is, pass this message to him! I'm scared because the lights just out and I kind of injured myself, I cut my hand trying to cut some fruits. Anyway, thanks heaps Chae~ xxx
 
I sighed and handed the phone to Jiyong. His eyes became wide reading the bit where she injured herself. "You better go then, Oppa" I said, trying to smile. "Yeah, thankyou Chae" He smiled, running away. "BYE~" He shouted, running through the rain. I giggled and walked back into the shed.
 
Dara's POV
 
I ran through the rain, heading towards the door. I unlocked it and headed towards the bathroom, having a quick bath. I scrolled through my iPhone for new messages..NONE. "Jiyong Oppa, where are you!" I groaned. I got into comfy PJ's and headed towards the kitchen. I got a sharp knife and began cutting various fruits. As I was cutting an apple, my hands slipped and cut my hand instead. "Ouch!" I screamed. I continued cutting fruits because I was making them for Jiyong. -blush- I put the salad in the fridge.
 
I texted Chaerin because if there was anyone that would be with Jiyong..is Chae. I walked through the lounge and the TV, putting 'To The Beautiful You' in the DVD player. I reached over to grab my cup of ramen noodles. I ate while watching the drama. Suddenly, the door burst open. "DARA, WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU HURT!?" Jiyong screamed. I smiled. "No! Get in, I made fruit salad for you" I said, pointing to the fridge. He walked over and grabbed the salad out, he ate a couple slices then checked my hand. I pulled away. "Ani, Oppa, I'm fine" I assured him. He sighed but nodded. 
 
"Let's watch a horror film" He said. I nodded but I knew I would probably cry. He put on a movie and sat next to me. We watched and then, a ghost popped up. I screamed and hugged Jiyong...TIGHT. I continued hugging him all through the movie. I was so scared, I actually am so tired. I got up and rubbed my eyes. "Aigoo" I said, streching. I went to wash the dishes that I used for the fruit salad and the cutlery we used. As I was watching, I felt a pair of arms slide around my waist. Jiyong rested his head on my shoulder. "What do you want now?" I giggled. "Can you please cook tonight?" He pleaded. I thought for a while. "Hm..okay, what do you want?"
 
Dara's POV (continued)
 
-BRING- I immediately sprung up, taking the facial mask off my face. I stopped the alarm clock and went to make breakfast. "YAH, WAKE UP!" I screamed, bouncing on Jiyong's bed. He slapped my ankle, causing me to giggle. Then, he pulled me down next to him. "I want to sleep" He said, hugging me. I blushed as the gap between us closed slowly. "No, we have school, I made breakfast to hurry up!" I said, running out. I stopped and layed against the wall. "Phew, THAT. WAS. CLOSE" I whispered. 
 
We walked to school, hand in hand. I broke out into a run when Jiyong stopped. I laughed and ran into the school gates. "Bye Oppa!" I said, waving. My vision became yellow. "Eugh!" I screamed as I took the banana peel off my face. "Good Aim!" Sohee snarled. "Sohee..." I growled. I threw the banana peel back, it landed square onto her face. "Wait for it.." I told Bom, who just appeared beside me. "3....2 and...." I waited. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" "And 1" I smirked "Sandara Park..you.. you.. you little RAT!" She spat, sulking then running off. "Doesn't she mean 'Rabbit?" Bom asked. I flicked her on the forehead. "You aren't meant to help!" I told her.
At lunch break, I met up with the gang, except for Jiyong. I took out a huge packet of chips for everyone to share. "Where's Jiyong?" Seungri asked. Everyone shrugs. "I heard he likes Ahn Sohee from fifth room" TOP told us. I saw Bom look at me sadly, CL was also staring at me. "I don't know, he told me he thinks she's cute" Taeyang added. I looked away and hid my sadness. "Dara?" Bom whispered. I looked at her, then looked away. "THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD HE COULD LIKE HER" She hissed. I smiled a bit. Then we saw Jiyong walking with...with Sohee beside him.
_______________________________________________________________________
FINISSSSH. LOL JK.