Telling the truth

Loving My Brother

 

Dara's POV
 
We were still holding hands and snuggling when they barged in. My mouth fell open and he let go of me. Omma smiled. " It's good that you will be closer to each other, you'll be siblings soon!" She smiled. I coughed. "That's what I wanted to talk about.." I said, softly. "Dara, stop this nonsense, you will become siblings" She said, loudly. Jiyong looked up and let out some air, preventing his tears. "Dara, you will become brother's and sis-" I cut her off. "I love him" I said. Omma scoffed. "W-whaat? Of course you do, you will be sib-" I cut her off again. "No..I love him, Omma, I love him" I sniffed. "DARA!" She screeched at me. My father remained silent.
 
 *SLAP* "THAT IS JUST !" She yelled. "But Omma...we're not siblings.." I softly replied. "Dara, you always make me regretful to be your mother, I'm so ashamed of you" She screamed. I cried. Yes, I cried. I hit the floor, crying. "Sometimes, you love someone you know you shouldn't..but sometimes the love is too strong for you to move on.." I told her. I looked back at Jiyong, who was drowned in tears. "And my love for Jiyong won't ever stop..Omma, can't you understand?" I asked, crying. She let one tear drop. "From now on..you will not be MY DAUGHTHER!!" She screamed. "Omma!!" I yelled, crying harder. "Dara.." my father said softly. "I approve...I've always wanted Jiyong as my son..I always thought he had a caring personality..and that he would be able to take good care of you Dara.." He said. "So go on..I'll talk to your mother" He smiled and gently pat my back. I broke down in tears and wrapped my arms around him. "Thankyou so much, Appa, thankyou!" I whispered. I smiled, wiped my tears then headed out with Jiyong. 
 
"Do you think she'll approve?" He suddenly asked as we walked. "Huh?" I asked. "Omma, do you think she'll agree?" He asked again. "I don't know.." I whispered. "I love you Dara..but I don't want to do anything the whole family doesn't approve with" He said softly, hugging me. For some reason..those words found its way through my system and pierced my heart. It was really painful. I kept my tears in and nodded. "Dara..I know you're upset.." He said, kissing my forhead. I inhaled and messaged the gang. "I messaged everyone.. let's meet at Bom's house" I said quietly, walking. 
____________________________________________________________________
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA...IS MY ENTERTAINMENT. MIAHNAEEE PLEASE DON'T HATE MEEEEE! IT'LL ALL WORK OUT!!! <3 <3 <3