Loving You

Loving My Brother

 

Dara's POV
 
Hi, I'm Dara..and I have a secret. I'm in love with my brother. Well..he isn't my brother yet..but I'm forced to believe he is. We met when we were 8. His parents left for vacation but they never came back for him. Omma decided to adopt him and soon..well soon he will be a family member. An official 'brother'. I don't want it to happen, I like him too much. Well actually, I love him. Falling in love with a soon-to-be brother is wrong, I know, but I can't hide my feelings for him anymore, it's actually hurting me to think about him being my brother..an official family member. 
 
"Oppa" I whined as he came downstairs. "What?" He asked, hugging me. "Hurry up, we'll be late to school" I told him. He continued to pack his things slowly. "That's it, I'm leaving" I said, storming out the door. I kicked the stones on the path as I walked. "Aish, why do I even feel this way!?" I hissed. I felt someone hold my wrists. "Yah, Dara" Jiyong said. "Oppa..it hurts" I whined. "What does?" He asked. I really wanted to say 'My Heart' but I ended up saying "My Arm". He immediately let go. "Mianhae Tokki" He said, kissing my forehead. People like to think this is normal for 'siblings' but honestly, it makes my heart race. 
 
You see, my brother is an epic heartthrob at school. He has fangirls everywhere. We arrived and I was about to run in, until Jiyong grabbed my waist. "Hug?" He asked, opening his arms. I giggled. "We'll see each other at break time" I told him. "Please Tokki?" He pouted. I gave in and hugged him tightly. "Annyeong Oppa..till Lunch time" I told him, kissing him on the cheeks. He smiled and walked a separate way. I breathed in the cold air and adjusted the straps on my bag. "Why must you make me fall in love with you?" I asked nobody.
 
Jiyong's POV
 
Hey, I'm Jiyong.. and I have the biggest secret ever. I'm in love with my sister. Well, she's not my sister yet. I don't want her to be. I have to believe she is my sister.. she'll be my official sister in a couple weeks. I love her too much to see her change into a girl I can't fall for. "Aish, Dara, why do you have this charm?" I asked myself in my room. I walked downstairs to see her pouting cutely. I giggled. "Hurry up Oppa, we'll be late!" She shrieked. I continued to pack my things slowly. "That's it, I'm leaving!" She yelled, storming off. I quickly followed her. I heard her mutter something about her feeling this way about somebody. I felt jealous. I grabbed her wrist and she stumbled over. "Oppa..it hurts" She whined. I asked her what did. She thought for a bit then answered "My Arm". I let go and kissed her forehead. "Mianhae Tokki" I mumbled. I call her Tokki, well cause she does resemble a rabbit...a cute one. 
 
She was about to run into school but I had to hug her..just once more. "We'll see each other in school anyway, Oppa" She giggled. I didn't care, I need the hug. She hugged me tightly and kissed me on the cheek. I instantly turned away and felt my cheeks burn. I ran my fingers through my spiked up blonde hair and sighed. "Dara..stop using your charm on me..cause it's working!" I whispered to myself. As soon as I stepped in, I was basically mauled by fangirls until a voice screamed "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!" She yelled. I smiled. "Tokki~" I sang. "DON'T TOUCH HIM" She yelled at Sohee. She grabbed my hand and sat down with him on the seats. "Getting a bit agressive" I said, raising my eyebrow while smirking. She scoffed and threw her bag at me. "Wait for me, I need to fix up my face and hair" She said, walking into the cubicle with her bag full of makeup. I sighed. "There's no need...they're both already perfect" I whispered.
______________________________________________________________________
DARAGON DARAGON DARAGON DARAGON DARAGON DARAGON ENJOY DARAGON <3