The Thief in My School??

You're My Thief (Kaisoo ver)

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Hey you, come back and release me!!” Kyungsoo shouts angrily, still trying to free himself from the bond. But it seems like the thief has run away already, so he just keeps cursing like a mad man.

In the middle of cursing, Kyungsoo realizes that his face is feels hotter than before. Unconsciously, he runs his finger to his lipsthatare still swollen after the kiss. His heart suddenly beats faster, when he remembersthe thief, his pretty face and his beautiful brown eyesas he stared at Kyungsoo’s doe eyes after their kiss. So stunning and beautiful.

“Aah, what the hell am I thinking about!!”Kyungsoo mentally slaps himself for his own feeling. He curses himself for having such embarrassing thoughts toward a bastard thief who already ran away after stole his kiss.

“Damn that thief! Just wait until I meet him again, I won’t let him escape without any injuries, or crying like a baby.” Kyungsoo grit his teeth angrily. He turns his attention to the bond on his wrist, trying to untie his right hand from the bed foot. But that bond turns out to be quite difficult to untie. Kyungsoo groans in frustration while he keeps working on the bond. Finally, after a few minutes Kyungsoo manages to get his wrist free from the bond while his mouth keeps cursingthe person who was doing all of that to him.


***

The next morning, Kyungsoo wakes up heavily. His wrist still aches due to the bond from last night. He sits up lazily, massages his aching wrist gently and rubs his eyes slowly. He has no energy to go to school today,especially when he remembers about his messed up first day. He just wants to roll lazily on his bed all day long.

But Kyungsoo knows well that he can’t do this. Kris will be so angry if he finds out Kyungsoo skipped school one whole day because of such a nonsensical reason. So he quickly climbs off of his bed and walks to the bathroom. But when he sees his reflection on mirror, suddenly the memories of last night hit Kyungsoo’s mind again. He traces his finger onto his lips, still remembering the taste of the thief’s plump lips on his. Its softness when the thief nibbled on his, and also how it tasted when the tongue ran onto his mouth, savoring every inches of his warm cavern. Kyungsoo is out of his mind now.

Suddenly knocks come from the door, making Kyungsoo jumps in surprised. “Kyungie, have you woken up yet?” Kris’ voice is heard from the other side of the door.

“A-ah, yeah hyung. I’m in the bathroom right now. I’ll be ready in a couple of minutes.”

“Okay, just come to have breakfast, if you’re ready. I made pancake for you...”

“Ne hyung...”

Kyungsoo quickly washes off his face with cold water, trying to regain his healthy mind. He doesn’t want the memories of his kiss with the mysterious stranger fill up his mind today. ~God, just forget him Kyungsoo. You should be angry, not blushing like a crazy person when you remember him. Geez, what is wrong with you Kyungsoo??~ Kyungsoo mumbles to his reflection on the mirror before he brushes his teeth and rushes out of the bathroom.

When he reaches kitchen, Kyungsoo finds Kris with his white apron behind the counter, making some pancakes.

“Hey Kyungie, do you want strawberry or chocolate sauce for your pancake?” Kris asks without tearing his eyes off the pancake he is making.

“Umm, chocolate please.” Kris nods and reaches out to grab a bottle of chocolate sauce from the rack behind him. He pours it onto two slices of pancakes on the plate, and gives it to Kyungsoo who is sitting like an obedient kid in front of him. A smile appears on Kyungsoo lips when he smells the delicious aroma of the pancakes. Soon, Kris joins Kyungsoo and they eat their breakfast happily.

“Hyung, you told me you wouldn’tbe home last night. What made you change your mind?” Kyungsoo asks with a mouth full of pancake.

“Hemm, actually I should’ve work overtime last night. The thief successfully escaped with the stolen diamond from the house, so all the police waspanicking and trying to chase him. But we lost his traces around our apartment. Thinking that he might be hiding around our apartment was making me worried. So, I immediately rushed home to check on you as soon as I got the permission from the Chief. Thank God you were alright, and there’s no trace of the thief around here.” Kyungsoo just nods in understanding and smiles a bit when he sees Kris taking a deep breath of relief, smiling warmly at him. Kris always thinks about Kyungsoo first, every time he wasn’t around his little brother and it makes Kyungsoo’s heart warm up.

Suddenly, Kyungsoo feels the urge to tell his brother about the incident last night. He wants to let Kris know that the thief actually broke in his room last night, and he also stole that kiss from Kyungsoo. But Kyungsoo quickly buries this story deep inside him, because suddenly he feels so ashamed to admit that he had been kissed by a boy, moreover by a mysterious thief. Besides that, Kyungsoo doesn’t want Kris getting more worried about him. He's a teenager now, so he has to solve his problem by himself. And Kyungsoo also thinks that maybe the thief won’t come back again.

“Kyungie, are you all right?” Kris asks worriedly, when he sees his little brother just staring at his pancake blankly. And it makes Kyungsoo wake up from his daydreaming, shaking his head slowly and giving a simple smile to Kris.

“Uh, yes I'm okay hyung. Just thinking about school. I’m trying to remember if I have a test today.”Kyungsoo doesn’t lie, he already remembered that he has English test today and he hasn’t prepare at all for it. He mentally slaps himself for thinking about the thief all night long while he actually has something bigger to think about.

“Well, I hope you do well Kyungie. I know you can. So just finish your breakfast and go to school. I have to go to my office after this to re-evaluate last night’s case. The chief must be so angry that the thief escaped.”Kris smiles bitterly as he takes a big piece of pancake to his mouth. In his seat, Kyungsoo can only join in and smile bitterly, remembering his test for today.

 

***

Kyungsoo walks lazily towards the school cafeteria. His second day at the new school was certainly better than the first one, although he failed at his test, it’s better. Okay, maybe some girls in his class still whispered and giggled as he passed them by. And some students who walked by him in the school corridor still looked at him with questioning gazes. But Kyungsoo tried to ignore that.

Today, Baekhyun was also calmer than yesterday. Since earlier that morning, he was busy discussing about the mysterious thief’s actions last night with other students. What made Kyungsoo a bit surprised was the moment when he Baekhyun told him that he was Suho’s younger brother, Kris's partner at the police headquarter. That explains why Baekhyun knew everything about the case, and he proudly said he was the greatest informant about the mysterious thief case.

Arriving at the cafeteria, Kyungsoo sees Baekhyun sitting with some students. He waves at Kyungsoo happily, encourage him to join them. Kyungsoo just smiles briefly and signalshim that he will do so after taking some food from the counter.

After obtaining a bowl of ramen and orange juice, Kyungsoo walks to Baekhyun's table realizing that the students who were sitting with him earlier are gone, apparently, leaving Baekhyun and his meal, alone. Kyungsoo gives a wide smile to the guy, taking a seat in front of him.

“Is it your first time in our school’s cafeteria Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun asks with his trademark eye smile, receiving slow nods from Kyungsoo.

“Yep, as you know, I'm new here.”

“Ahh yeah, exactly. How stupid of me!” Baekyun hits his head playfully with a light chuckle. His eyes are still staring at Kyungsoo with a bright gaze, as usual. “So, are you feeling comfortable in this school? I mean, with the students and everything?”

“Uwm not yet I think, since I realized that there are some students who always watch me curiously. And don’t forget about those girls who always giggle when I’m around them.”

Baekhyun chuckles when he sees Kyungsoo’s big eyes grow bigger while he says that. “It's okay Kyungsoo. You know, I think they’re acting like this because you look so cute, for a new student.” Kyungsoo almost chokes by his ramen when he hears the cute words. He never thought he would look cute in other people’s eyes. He just barely manages to smiles and mutters a ‘thank you’ to Baekhyun.

“By the way, have you heard about the last night case from your brother?” Baekhyun’s tone suddenly becomes serious, and he stares Kyungsoo full of curiosity. Chewing his ramen, Kyungsoo just nods slowly and lets Baekhyun continue talking.

Minutes later, Baekhyun starts telling the whole story, about the mysterious thief who has been disrupting the peace in Seoul, since 6 months ago. The thief is so brilliant that he always manages to escape successfully with his loot. One thing that makes him different and unique is his targets. He only steals antique pieces of art from the millionaires or the City Museum. Until now, nobody knows why he chose to steal pieces of artinstead of money.

Their discussion suddenly stops when they hear a group of girls at the next table being hysteric. Kyungsoo quickly turns his gaze onto the two students who are the reason behind the girls’ excitement. Both of them enter the cafeteria and walk to the counter to order some food.

Kyungsoo studies the two figures silently. He admits that both of them look so attractive with tall figures and handsome faces. One of them is a brown-curly haired boy, with a baby face and wide smile on his face. While the other, the slightly smaller one, is a black-haired boy with tanned skin. Kyungsoo quickly understands why they can make almost every girl student in the cafeteria become hysteric right now. For God’s sake, they are so handsome and gorgeous. But suddenly Kyungsoo feels a sense of familiarity about one of them.

“Baekhyunnie, who are they?'  Kyungsoo asks Baekhyun who seems indifferent about the noise and prefers to keep sipping from his soda.

“Oh, they are Kai and Chanyeol, the two famous kingkas of this school. They always make this cafeteria turn into a concert hall, with a bunch of hysterical girls screaming, everytime they come in.”

Kyungsoo turns his eyes again to said kingkas. He is really curious about that familiar feeling he gets whenever he sees the black-haired boy’s face.

“Who is the black-haired boy?” Kyungsoo still looks in the boy’s direction, who is trying to find a table to eat his lunch.

“Err, do you mean Kai? He’s the dancing machine of this school, and girls always call him ‘Prince Charming Kai’. What’s wrong Kyungsoo?”

Instead of answering the question, Kyungsoo fixates his gaze onto the figure of the dancing machine boy. His memory backs to last night’s incident, back to the mysterious thief who broke into his room. Suddenly their eyes meet. Kai looks at Kyungsoo a little shocked and he quickly pulls Chanyeol towards Kyungsoo and Baekhyun’s table. Kyungsoo starts to panic, trying to focus his eyes on his ramen. Until a soft voice surprises him from behind.

“Can we join you?” The black haired boy's voice sounds familiar in Kyungsoo's ears. Baekhyun is ready to let them sit when Kyungsoo immediately gets up.

“We’re finished already, so just take this seat.” Kyungsoo says in a flat tone and gets ready to walk away.

“Hey, half your ramen is still here, Kyungsoo! Why don’t you just finish it..?Ahh hey...”Kyungsoo quickly grabs Baekhyun’s wrist and pulls him to move away.

Kyungsoo just keeps silent and walks past Kai and Chanyeol. He doesn’t dare to see the boy’s face. But his pace halts for a moment when he hears Kai whisper slowly, “Thank you cutie.”

Instantly Kyungsoo looks up, meeting Kai who smirks playfully to him. His face blushes in no time. Without thinking again, Kyungsoo immediately goes away in the speed of lightning, leaving Baekhyun running behind him. On his head a lot of questions are flashing and spinning as the last night’s incident replays again in front of his eyes. This time Kyungsoo can remember everything clearly.

~ What the heck is this? How can that thief be in this school? ~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

A/N: Okay, chapter 2 guys.. how's your opinion? Let me know it.. *puppy eyes*

And thanks for my friend, Boby, who beta-ed this chpater for me.. :))

-wooyochie-