Teaser

The Fox Legend


The moment she opened her eyes, she knew something was not right. Her ceiling was supposed to be red and not white and her bed wasn't this huge and comfortable as far as she remembered. Immediately, she shot up from the bed and looked around the unfamiliar room.

              The room was plain white, with only a huge bed in the middle of the room. Even the bed was covered with the softest white blankets and sheets she ever seen. Stumbling over the huge bed, she walked to the door and landed her hand on the knob. Turning it once, she realised that it was locked. Locked from the outside.

              "Jinki?" Surprisingly, the first name she thought of was him. But there was no response.

              And everything starts to hit her directly in her face. The reason why she was here, the reason why she was alone, the reason why she was locked in.

              Fear starts to take over her body as she pounded really hard on the door, hoping for someone to hear. But what did she expect when the whole mansion was empty and only Jinki, Taemin and Pixie were living here? Apparently Jinki won't release her since he was the one that locked her up. Taemin too, he was his dongsaeng and it was needless to talk about Pixie.

              "Jinki!" She yelled, at least she wanted an explanation from him about why was she locked up.

              After a while, she gave up. Dragging her lethargic body to the other side of the bed, she squatted down and stayed in the darkest corner with her knees up to her chest.

              The reason why she was locked...she came up with a few ideas.

She unclenched her fists, reaching out to Jinki's face with one of her bloody hand. The embedded feeling of the way her fingers crept up to touch his jawline made prickly shivers jiggle down his spine. She wants to touch him, hug him, and feel him. It was like all the nerves ending in her skin were...reaching out to Jinki.

              The way she dragged her fingers on his face was making him crazy, he grabbed her hand and dived in for her lips.

              He was hungry for her.

              Jinki her lip hungrily. Asking for entrance and when she allows it, his tongue shove in instantly and fight with hers. The way Rein's tongue fought with his for dominance to the way she was his hair. It was crazy. It was making him crazy.

              Jinki smirked into the kiss when she lost the battle, letting him to explore as his hands cupped her cheeks and at the same time, wiping off the remaining tears. He wanted to deepen the kiss but as soon as his knee accidentally hits Rein's secret garden, he got pushed away and landed on the ground with a loud thud.

              She breathed heavily, glancing at the guy before her before composing herself again. She can't believe what she had done. She almost make out with a creature.

              "Get out," she said with her slightly hoarse voice. The impact of not eating and drinking for days.

              "Mianhae," Jinki stood up from the ground, cleared his throat and watched as Rein returns to her usual position.

              He was staring at her, admiring her from afar when he was actually told to get out. The barking sound of the wolf dragged him back to reality and that was when he realized Pixie was beside Rein.

"Hongki!" Rein yelled, pounding on the door so hard that it was shaking. Finally, she thought. She was able to come and see him.

              It's not like she like him or something, it was something more like...responsibility? The responsibility of being there for him when he needed someone because she was his best friend. Even if she friend-zoned him, even if she rejected him, even if the one that stole her heart was Jinki. He was still her best friend and that was something she promised him.

              "HONGKI!" She yelled even louder this time, not caring if his neighbors were all coming out to see what was going on.

              "HONG—"

              The door swung open but Hongki wasn't in sight. Rein quickly went in and locked the door before realising he was behind the door.

              "What are you doing here?" Hongki's hoarse voice echoed in the flat and it scares Rein to know that his voice actually changed.

              For that moment, she stared at his face. Those dark rings under his eyes, those cracked lips, that pale-looking face and the pair of restless eyes that used to sparkle. His cheerful voice and his bright smile were lost too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EMIZ's Dungeon 


Okay so this is a short teaser for what is going to happen in the future. This teaser is an evidence that I'm not going to abandon this fic (NO I WON'T) and yes my school started so I'm kind of like a busy dog now. My next term break is in december so well, expect an update at around that period of time.