Meeting Him--AGAIN

"A Twist Of Fate"


    She keeps on waiting at the University's quadrangle. She told to herself that she will still continue the topic even though she doesn't know where to start. Yes, she will admit it, she is really trying her best to hide from Yukwon. Not because she still loves him but because she is just shy. That's it!
    She has a news about Block B, that she knew will be "worth it" for the school paper. The students in their university loves gossips that's why she is really sure that it will help her a lot.
    She decided to catch more informations and finish her article as soon as possible. And as possible as it can be she will really try her best not to talk or to have an interview with any of the members. Especially that handsome man who wore black-rimmed eyeglasses.
    Base on the gossips, there is something between the members of BrandNew Stardom who wants to destroy Block B. Chanyeol and Taeyang, the leader of the "union". But she feels that there is something wrong about those informations, and she doesn't know why. Her instincts never failed her and when she felt that something wasn't right, something really wasn't right.
    And that what she needs to find out.
    She was about to go into the restroom when she heard someone talking from the corner of the gym. She opened her tape recorder, she walked silently where the voices came from. She saw a figure of two persons standing. She was afraid to get caught that's why she laid her back on the wall. The man facing where she is hiding is Chanyeol but she can't recognize the person he is talking to.
    "Are you sure about this?" Chanyeol ask.
    "Yes. GD will be blame for all of it"
    Dara was shocked when she heard the voice of the person Chanyeol is talking to. Eventhough her eyes were still closed, she knows that that voice belongs to Kim Yukwon!
    Why is he talking to Chanyeol?
    "Are you sure that GD will be the one who will be blame why Block B will be destroy?" she heard from Chanyeol.
    "Yes. You will not be involve here. Just do your job. Destroy Block B."
    Dara was shocked of what she heard. Yukwon is one of the member of BLock B. Why does he want to destroy it? What had happened to him? He is not the same Yukwon she used to know.
    "What--"
    "That's it. Go now Chanyeol"
    She heard steps coming on her way. She stopped breathing while listening carefully to the footsteps. She then breathed calmly when the sounds of the footsteps where gone. She turned off the tape recorder and smiled. She thought that that will be the scoop she needed for the school paper.
    "Eavesdropping now, Dara?"
    Dara was stun to her position when she heard the voice coming from her left side. Her eyes widened when she saw the serious face of Yukwon. "I wasn't eaves--"
    "Yeah, right"
    "I was just---" she suddenly stop speaking with curiosity. Why is she scared to this man? She did not commit any mistakes to him. He is the one who should be nervous and scared because he was a traitor.
    Now, why did thinking of Yukwon being a traitor not feels right?
    "I heard you and Chanyeol, Yukwon. What will be the reaction of Zico when his friend whom he has a big trust to is a traitor?"
    Something dark filted across his eyes and in an instant, he was standing so close to her that she could feel his breath fanning her face. "Are you going to talk, Dara?"
    She quickly closed her eyes when she felt the warm breath of Yukwon. She feels that there is a soft hand that touches her heart when she heard what does Yukwon called her.
    Dara.
    She opened her eyes and straightly look at Yukwon's eye. "Yes. I'll write about what I heard, Kwonnie"
    "You will not"
    "Try me" said Dara
    Yukwon touches Dara's chin and lightly touches her cheeks. Something ignited inside her when she felt his soft and gentle touch. "I'm pretty sure that you love me and I know that you will never let me be in danger."
    Dara's eyes widened. " 'Loved' is the right term, Yukwon. Past tense"
    Yukwon just smiled at what she said . She can see the spark in his eyes. "Then I'll make you love me again, Dara. You loved me then and it will be easy for you to love me again."
    Her eye's widened. "You're insane! Who told you that I will love you again? I'm already over you!" she said with a loud voice. With all her might, she pushes Yukwon away from her.
    Dara walked as fast as she can. If his plan is to make her fall in love with him again, she needed a lot of willpower not to fall with his plans.
    What kind of problem I have?!
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
    Yukwon headed to the University's gym after his conversation with Dara. His plans were all fine but what kind of fate he has? Dara heard the conversation between him and Chanyeol.
    "Problem, Yukwon?" Taeil asked.
    That's the time he noticed that all the attentions of her members were at him. He was a member of Block B, the elite hiphop group of BrandNew Stardom. Seven of his colleagues was his classmates.
    "Nothing." he answered.
    "Hmm," Taeil said with a sarcastic smile on his face. "Kyung, can you ask Luhan for Dara's number?"
    Yukwon was stunned to where he seats when he heard what does Taeil said. He stared at Taeil but his attention was with Kyung. Only B-bomb knows about him and  Dara.
    "Why Taeil?" Kyung asked
    "I like her and I want to get to know her more."
    "Guys, let's just talk about Jack and Polo." Yukwon said with a loud voice. Jack and Polo was the subject of affection of Zico.
    They were not complete by that time. Zico is not there because he is with a date with his girlfriend, IU. He is the only member of the group who doesn't know what is really happenning. It is because, B-bomb's scheme is for Zico.
    "We will be in a big trouble once Zico knew about this" said Jaehyo.
    "Nah. By that time, he won't be full of anger anymore. He'll realize that we're doing this for him and his girlfriend's sake" said P.O.
    What they mean is about the scripted plan, they will let Zico know that his brother, GD is the leader of the group that is trying to destroy BLock B.
    At first, they don't want to do this plan. They thought that once they will implement B-bomb's plan, things will be worse. But B-bomb insisted. He told them that he was so sure that his plans will work. B-bomb might seem so heartless but he cared for his friends.
    Then, Yukwon thinks about Dara when he heard the word "friend". Dara had been his sole best friend since he was a kid. Dara is the only girl who have became so close to him and the most important girl in his life. But everything between them had changed.
    And it was all because of him.
    Yukwon tries his best to wake up by his foolish imagination. He just focused to his co-members. G.D wasn't the leader of the group, it was Polo. They told Zico that G.D was the leader even if the truth is that he was working to help BlockB.
    " Then what's our plan with Polo, B-Bomb?" Jaehyo asked.
    " Let him do whatever he wants " B-bomb answered.
    Yukwon's friends have their own reactions, while he is still silent. GD wasn't their real enemy, nor was Polo.
    " But, Kyung, please get the number of Dara, okay?"
    Yukwon drag his chair and angrily stand up. He doesn't know why he became so easily irritated of what Taeil said.
    Ah, I was her friend once upon a time. It was my protective nature kicking in. Yeah, right, and I am fooling myself.

    Dara's eyes widened when he saw someone standing in front of their Club's office. The built, the eyes, the nose, the lips, the messy hair, and the black-rimmed eyeglasses, it was definitely Yukwon.
    What is he doing there?
    She look around and saw that every girls were starring at him. She can't blame them. Yukwon is really handsome. She can still remember, when they were still friends, there are so many girls who used to court him. Yukwon will just nod at them and suddenly tell her that Dara is everything that he needed.
    But that's before. When she still doesn't know the word "LOVE". It was her fault, why everything changed between them. She knew that Yukwon has nothing to do with it. She was the one who confess to him. She was the only one to be blame.
    She starred at Yukwon. He's outfit is so simple--palle yellow fitted shirt, black pants, sneakers and his messy hair. He had a nice body, thanks to his dancing ability.
    "Dara---"
    Dara turn around and saw Yeon Woo, she signaled her to keep quiet but its too late, Yukwon saw her. There's an emotion that suddenly flashes his face. When Yukwon reached to where she is, he heart suddenly beats so fast.
    " Dara," Yukwon said.
    She feels butterflies flying inside her stomach when she heard his voice, especially when Yukwon calls Dara at her nickname. " What do you need, Kwonnie?"
    Yukwon just stare right through her eyes. " Let's talk "
    She just give him a nod. " I don't want ". As possible as it can be, Dara doesn't want to talk to him. She asked the President of their club if she can focus her article to Chanyeol. But the President doesn't allow her to.
    Yukwon grabbed the hem of Dara's shirt and quickly pulled her into his body. WWhen she felt his strong body against hers, she felt as if she might melt with him. " Are you sure?" Yukwon asked her through her ears.
    This wasn't the Yukwon she had known back then. He is not the same person he used to be. Was that his plan? Was he really going to seduce her and make fall in love with him, just to make her zip ? When did he became so heartless and unfeeling?
    No, something isn't right. Eventhough Yukwon hurt me so much before, I know that he won't do that kind of thing.
    " I-I really don't want."
    " Really?"
    " Yeah! I really don't want--"
    " Hmm. Well, I will do my best to seduce you" Yukwon said and give her a smile. There was a different glint in his eyes as he looked at her. It was something she couldn't put a name on.
    " I-If y-you can s-seduce m-me" Dara wanted to kill herself at that time. Why is she stuttering? and why is she affected to Yukwon's smile?
    " Try me."
    Her eyes widened  when Yukwon's face suddenly reaching hers. A scant few millimeters was all that kept their lips from touching. With all her might, she pushed Yukwon away from her. " Okay, fine! I will talk to you. Palli!"
    " Great! Let's go!." Yukwon said and hold her hands.
    She tries her best to bring back her hands but Yukwon's grip tightened. He left Dara no choice but just go with the flow.
    I've already moved on! I don't have any feelings for him! Nooooone !