Back to the old days with YOU

"A Twist Of Fate"

    "You don't have any car?" wondered Dara while they are waiting for the train     to arrive.
        "At the shop." Yukwon simply answered.
        She became worry. "Why? What happened?"
        "Accident." a simple answer from Yukwon.
        Dara suddenly became worry about him. Is he alright? She looked at Yukwon.
        And now your concern?
        But I'm his friend.
        It was before.
        Fine!
    Yukwon noticed Dara's pale expression, that's why he quickly grabbed her hands. He touched her cheeks. Because of his touch, all the fear she feels were now gone. "I'm okay, that's just a minor accident. But thanks for caring, Dara," he said in a soft voice. If he was just playing an act, he was such a good actor then, because even his eyes were full of love while starring at her straight to the eyes.
    Dara just didn't mind what he said because she was really concerned about him. She noticed their hands entwine together. Yukwon's hand were as soft as a cloud that she will love holding it for the rest of her life. It felt nice. Fantasy.
    She felt Yukwon squeezed her hand. When she uplift her gaze to him, she saw him looking at her. "I've missed holding your hand," Yukwon said.
    She looked down to hide her smile. In whatever way she try to stop herself to be numb in whatever Yukwon will say and do, she can't still do it.
    I've missed holding your hand, too.
    "Here's the train."
    Dara thought that Yukwon will let go of her hands but she thought wrong, their hands were still entwined together when they rode the train. The train was full of passengers, they was almost far from each other when Yukwon suddenly placed his arms around her waist. Now they were at the corner of the train. Her back was laid back at the other side of the door while Yukwon was facing in front of her, he was like protecting her.
    She felt dismayed when Yukwon let go of her hand. Yukwon put his palms at the two sides of the door, Dara became happy again. Dara felt the warmth of Yukwon's body. She smell the pleasant fragrance from Yukwon.
    "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"
    Dara was laughing while looking at him. Her face was so close to his, just one wrong move, Yukwon might take a chance to steal a kiss from her lips. "I'm okay. Actually, I'm not hurt because I have a Great wall of China here."
    Yukwon smiled along with his eyes "That's good."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SHE dragged her body onto her bed. Then she closed her eyes and place her arms to it. She just came home from the mall with Yukwon, who doesn't bought anything. He just made her tired roaming around the mall. But she really felt happy with him.
    She remembered all the things happened that morning. At first, both of them were quiet. Then she felt Yukwon's hand holding hers. Instead of letting go of her hands, she just enjoyed the moment.
    " I don't have anything to buy. I just want to be with you. I know that you don't want to bring back our friendship but me, I really really want it to happen. I don't know why I let five years to passed before talking to you again." Yukwon told her.
    She wants to get mad at him because he fooled her. But when she saw the different emotions from his eyes she just found herself doing what he wants. She enjoyed so much being with him.
    The truth is, she also want to bring back the good friendship they had before. But whenever she is with him, she can't stop herself from falling in love with him AGAIN. Dara wanted to be with him as long as she wants, but at the same time, she was scared to get hurt again by the same guy.
    Her eyes were starting to cry again. All these years, the feelings she had for Yukwon was not totally gone, she just hide it from the corner side of her heart because she doesn't want to get hurt again.
    She looked at the tape recorder. She knows that, that is the only thing why Yukwon is so nice to her. It hurts but that's the truth. In the most selfish way, she wanted to be with Yukwon no matter what.
    From the drawer beside her bed, she took out a scrapbook. The scrapbook has stolen shot photos of Yukwon since their freshmen days.
    "You loved me then and it will be easy for you to love me again."
    It won't be hard for Yukwon to make her fall in love again because she never stop loving him.
    She got shocked when her phone rang. She looked at the number on her phone's screen but it is not registered on her phone.
    "Hello?"
    "Goodevening, Dara."
    Her heart beats fast when she recognized the voice. "Y-Yukwon. Why did you call?"
    "Just wanted to say 'goodnight'. I had a great day with you. That's all, Goodnight. Ahm, I Miss You, Dara. I really do."
    Before she could react of what Yukwon said, he ended the call.


    Dara was nervous while looking at the box of chocolate she was holding. Her plan is to give it to Yukwon. This is not the first time she will give something to him for valentine's day but that's the only time she will give something to Yukwon, with malice.
    She will not just give it to Yukwon as a friend but as a special someone. But she will not tell him the truth.
    She entered the library and look out for Yukwon. She feels like something was punching her heart when she saw Yukwon talking to someone, and what hurts her more is, it's a girl. The girl was trying to give him a heart-shaped chocolate. She dont know if it has any meaning but why is she getting hurt?
    Is this how it feels to be inlove? Easy to get hurt? Easy to get jealous?
    She walked away from them but Yukwon called her name