Article

"A Twist Of Fate"

   ARTICLE

"My God! Graduation day is so near but still we don't have any Lovelife?! I hate it!"

                Sandara smiled because of what her friend Hyuna said. They are now brainstorming for the last edition of their school paper.

                "Hah! Who told you that I don't have any Lovelife? Correction guys, I do have" Bom said with a smile on her face, she is a certified photographer in their school club and a certified writer in a well-known publishing house.

                "Hey, Bom your lovelife is nonexistent too. Your lovelife with your Prince X is just in your novels" said Minzy.

                "Blah! Blah! I don't care if my Lovelife only exist in my novels at least I have. How about you?" Bom teased.

                "I have a proposition to make!" Yeon Woo said while tapping the table.

                "What's that?" Dara asked

                "Before graduation we all need to have our own lovelife. Whoever doesn't have any namja chinggu until our graduation day that person will give us a trip to Jerusalem!"

                "You're a jerk, Yeon Woo! Jerusalem? I prefer Trip to Paris" disagreed Hyuna.

                "You don't have any job yet. So how will you pay me when you lose?" Bom said with a monster laugh.

                "Oh please guys, come on! Bom is not involve here. Like this, whoever don't have any boyfriend until graduation day will be punish. She will be the one who will pay for all the expenses for the trip the winners would like to go"  Minzy said with one eyebrow raised.

                "Why don't you join them Sandara?" asked Bom.

                She just give a smile to her. "I just don't want. I don't have any intention to hang-out with the boys" She promised  to herself that he will never spare even a little of her time for the boys. She's just afraid to be hurt again.

                "Well. It's better if you will prove something first to yourself before having a serious relationship. But don't you even realize that it is a good feeling when you have someone to be with when you prove something to yourself?"

                "Maybe. I don't even know"

                Bom just look at her straight in the eyes. "Hmm,". Then, she tap the table. " Distribute the article for the school paper. Please move faster because I have a date with my Prince X"

                "Okay, Okay. Pick here girls" Hyuna commanded then place a small box on the table.

                They will pick their topic for the school paper. The small box contains different topics. It has about the students in their school or about the professors. There is also a possibility  that the topic will be the different places in the university. Everything that happens inside the university will be the topic.

                Dara picked the topic she will be assigned. She swallow hard when she read the article for her. She felt a sudden nervous.

                Damn!

                "What is your topic Sandara?" asked Minzy.

                She draw a fake smile on her lips to hide the tension she feels "It's about the only one who's still single in the Block B---"

                "Let's trade our article. You're so lucky!"

                Lucky? Where is the luck there? "Oh sure, Let's trade" she told Minzy.

                "Hey! that's not allowed here"

                She frowned at Bom, she can't stop thinking why does Bom smiled to her in a different way. It's like she knows something that she kept for a long time.

"One interesting article about your topic. I need it three weeks from now, or earlier. Meeting adjourned," Hyuna commanded,

                She kept her notebook and ballpen one by one. But her mind is thinking about the topic she picked.

                BLOCK B

                Can she do this when the guy she is trying to hide within Five years is one of their member?

                She Hope.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

                "YOU HAVE another package, Sandara" her brother calls.

                She stopped in the front door. She's still standing there with a red paper bag on her hands. She take a look at the calendar that was hanging on the door. It was the twenty-second day of the month.

                Dara move a little closer to her brother "Give me that! I don't want to be late in my first class" but her brother doesn't give the paper bag to her. " Are you sure that you didn't know who is sending you this gifts? Well, you should throw this away, Sandara," her brother told her seriously.

                "No way! All the gifts are beautiful and there's no reason for me to throw this. It's a blessing" Dara answered. She opened the paper bag and like what she is expecting it contains a snow globe. The gift was not a surprise for her, Dara has been receiving those kinds of gifts five years ago. That's why she decided to put it in a glass cabinet and make it as her collection.

                But she can't stop asking herself who will be the sender for all those gifts. Whoever is that person, he is good in mind reading because that person knows how much she love snow.

                Dara's brother put his hands on her head. "I think you better get going, you told me that you don't want to be late right?" Dara smiled. " Bye! Mwah" she put the snow globe inside her shoulder bag.

 

                Dara's eyes were sparkling when she saw Pyo Jihoon as he enters the library-- he is the only member of the Block b who remain single. She move fast because she need to have an interview with him for her article.

                Jihoon went to the back of the bookshelves near to where she is seating. She took out her red notebook as she walks towards Jihoon, but her eyes widened  when she saw Kim Yukwon.

                She immediately stand up and went at the corner side of the library, where she will never be caught. If Dara has someone she is trying to hide in the whole University that is none other than Yukwon.

                Up until now she is still confuse why Kim Yukwon is studying in the same University, when all she thought is that he will fly to Japan to continue his studies there. That's why she is so surprised when she saw Yukwon at the opening ceremony of the University.

                What a freaking coincidence.

                Eventhough she really wants to transfer to another school, she can't do it. But she can't deny to herself that she is happy to see Yukwon again. Yes, she has been hurt before and she'll admit it. But eventhough Yukwon is just near to her, their friendship will not be the same again.

                For almost five years studying in the University, she has no strength to talk to him. In her part, she was really hurt but now she doesn't mind. But why is it when she realizes what happened five years ago, it's like there is a hand squeezing her heart? She doesn't attend to their graduation day because she don't want to see Yukwon. She doesn't want to see in his eyes the guilt and the pain because of what happened.

                She already moved on. She forgot everything. It's just a part of her teenage days. That's why there is no reason for her to be affected anymore. But why is she still hiding from Yukwon?