Put On Observation

Come Catch Me If You Wanna...

Changmin's P.O.V.

 

 

I was heading down a path that leads to our headquarters to report back to the chief who controls all of the missions there after I accomplished my mission. I took my time for I knew that I would probably have a good report.. I think I would... Should I check again to see if anyone's following me? I have this chill on my back that I can't stand... I turned around to find myself looking at an empty road with houses on the sides... -sigh- Is it just my imagination?? I hope so... I can't get this feeling off of me...

I was deep in my thoughts until Mangdong's bark startled me.

"Heh... I guess even you understand me. I have a feeling that you, my princess, will be very close to me! I know we'll get along very well! Haha! Now, let's go to the headquarters. I'm not worried since you're here with me."

After a couple of minutes walking, we finally reached the agency. As I was walking past the other missionaries... As usual, they sent me disgusting looks. Looks of jealousy, looks of anger, looks of disgust... Especially the brutish look. The look of wanting to beat someone... Wanting to pass the line and overdo it. Those are the people who can't cope with me at all.... I have ZERO tolerance for them. They just disgust me as well. Well, it's not my fault that they look like that!

I headed into the central building to report my duty to the staff. Apparently once I walked in, all of them looked pretty... Well.. Pissed. Did something happen?

 

"Uhm... Is there something wrong ev-"

"What do you think? Can't you tell just by looking?" One of the staffs startled me with their interruption. Rude.

"Y-Yes. Please accept my apology."

"We don't accept." ... What the hell did he just say? Did I hear wrong?...

"E-Excuse me? D-Did you just say you didn't accept?"

"That's right. You're under special attention. You must be watched for 24/7 for special security treatment."

"W-Why?! There must be an explanation for this!"

"There is. You were being tailed and watched. It's amazing how they didn't actually get caught by you... You must be put under special surveillance by our other missionaries." .... Oh. My God. Sun. You must be ed up in the mind to be sending them to watch me....

"B-But sir-"

"No buts! An order is an order, and you WILL be going to school like normal, only you will go straight home and stay home!!!!"

 

 

You don't know how bad that ticked me off... You think I'm nice, go die in a hole. You think I'll do anything for you, you . You're not my parent, yet I have to obey to keep this job. It's a good pay, yet I don't spend it. I just keep it all in my secret place.... Anyways... Fights like these always happen once in a while.. I just have to get used to it because I barely go into them, so I don't know what to do.

-sigh- I looked down at my jacket and spotted Mangdonggie's cute face. I grabbed her with both of my hands and swung her like a little kid. I was about to kiss her, but she sneezed on my face... Thanks for that lovely snot you donated. I smiled lightly and hugged her tight. I was about to speak all lovingly and all to her, but apparently her stomach had to interrupt us and growl...

 

"Haha. I guess you're hungry. I'll go get you so-" And so.... My stomach interrupted me as well... How convenient.

"Well.... I guess we'll both get some! Except.. You just need dog food while I get human food that even you can eat... I hope you're a big eater because I am! Haha!!"

 

I grabbed some grub for the both of us and headed off to home. I was at my door until I heard a slight breeze near me. I whipped my head and saw a light before it disappeared. I have pretty good eyesight, so I know what I saw was real.... -sigh- I'm pretty sure that it's the special surv-

I was cut off by something that passed by me like lightning. Mangdonggie kept barking like mad, and I headed inside my house and locked it completely using my top security system. That thing that whizzed by me... It was not something I would like to be hit with.... An arrow, but who uses arrows these days? ... My princess is just growling at the door... I clicked my tongue, and she immediately stopped.. Good dog. I pulled out a dog bowl I bought along the way and filled it with food. I ate some quick ramen... Too lazy to cook right now. I eventually headed off into bed. It's turning cold... I guess winter's coming, and so, I fell into a deep sleep....

 

 

 

Sorry for the short update everyone!! I haven't been updating a lot>< I'm sorry! Please accept my apology, at least I was able to update this. I'll try to update 내 이름은.... 뭐지?.. tomorrow, but it's likely that either I won't be able to, or it'll be short. A special occasion for one of my family members... I'll try to update ASAP! I hope you will continue to support me<33 Comment please>< It gets me fired up for my new chapter>< Thanks<33