Mission Success or Fail?

Come Catch Me If You Wanna...

Changmin's P.O.V.

 

 

"Agh! P-Please... Stop.. I-I give.."

... Being surrounded by bullies... Who else wants to make fun of me?.... Why am I here again?

 

"C'mon kid. I thought you were tougher than that. No wonder you're the #1 in the school, you're just a goody-two-shoes and a teacher's pet! That's all you'll ever be! Buahaha!! Let's get 'im!"

They started abusing me like I was their punching bag... Pain... Is that something that's just a natural feeling in my life? ... Will I be feeling this 'pain' my whole life?... No one technically actually cared for me... There might be some people like teachers and neighbors.... but that's different from what I'm talking about... I'm talking about.. Love. It never really occurred to me that I would want something like that....

The bullies just kept hitting and hitting... I would like to just take them on right now, but I need to keep a low profile.... It hurts, but I'm willing to take it... This agency I'm working for.... It's all I have.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

-sigh- ... These thoughts... They keep getting in my head... School just let out, and now, I need to go to the agency for my mission. No one knows this secr-

"Hey there Changmin!" I turned around to see my best friend, Yunho.

"You scared me... I thought I was alone."

"Well... What a nice way to say hi back to your friend."

"Hehe. Sorry. I'm just deep in my own thoughts. You know I have to go home right after school's over."

"Yeah... Why do you have to though? You're always going home right when it ends. Is there someone you ha-"

"Well! I'll see you later!! Bye!" I cut him off before he could get into any other conclusions and ran ahead. Close one.

 

I headed inside my house just in case Yunho was following me. I looked around, and no one was there.... But for some reason... I felt like I was being watched. I headed out with my equipment, navy blue hat, sunglasses, and my mask. Masks these days are a trend.. Good thing too. I looked around once more to check.. Right when I was about to leave, I heard a bush rustle. I whipped my head and looked very closely.... I closed in little by little and then .... A puppy... How cute. I took it in my hands and pet it. It looks abandoned... If it is, I'll take it in. I tucked it in my jacket to make its head and paws pop out. I buckled my backpack and jogged to the agency... My 'home'.... My true me.

 

I went through this abandoned tunnel that leads to the agency. It's security is top-high off the chart, you won't even be able to escape if you snuck inside.. That is, if you could.

I head into our central building to receive my mission I have to complete for the day. As I was passing by one of our best leagues, they just scoff when they looked at me. They have no idea what they're scoffing at. I take higher missions than them, but the agency wants everything about me keep hidden. I'm perfectly fine with that too, I mean, I wouldn't want people to look me up right? I headed into the headquarters and approached one of our staffs. She handed me the mission, and after receiving it, I read what was inside.

 

-MAX----

Objective:  Go to the peak of Seoul Tower. Set up equipment there and snipe the dealer. Do not get caught. Some people sent out from our opposing side might've sent someone out to spy. Approach with caution and with no suspicion.

 

 

There was a picture below for the description of the man. So...  All I have to do it snipe and run? Heh. Not much I guess. I looked back down at the puppy sticking out it's head from my jacket. I have to give it a name don't I? ... Uhmm... How about .... Mangdong? Hehe. I'll treat you like you're the world to me!! Now let's go! Off to complete the mission!

 

I set up my equipment just above the exit so I can escape easily. I loaded my gun and scouted out for any spies or the target with my binoculars. I waited for quite a while.... Why aren't they coming? ... I decided to play with Mangdong.. Awh.. So cute! Hehe. She keeps my hand, and it tickles! Before I played anymore, my sixth sense brought me to awareness. I again scouted, this time seeing the dealer. Hmm... Illegal marketing ehh? I cocked my gun and aimed for his heart. Within milli-seconds, the man fell to the floor dead. Mission accomplished, now.... Retreat~~! Hahah! I packed up all of my stuff and jumped to the exit. To avoid suspicion, I took off my mask and hat to make me look more like an ordinary tourist.. It had to be tourist because I have a bag. Who brings an overly sized bag with them when they're just visiting Seoul Tower if they're not a tourist? Before I knew it, they were approaching me. I quickly dashed to the elevator door that was just about to close. I got in, and then the door closed. Whew... Hehe.

I put the mask back on once the elevator stopped and opened the door at the first floor. Hehe. Mission accomplished at ease~ Now, I looked at Mangdong.

"Let's get some chow shall we?~"

I skipped along the road happily, thanking the lord that I have someone with me. While I was walking, I felt something strange... Like... Like I'm being watched... Hmmm... Must be my imagination. There were no spies when I was scouting, so I ignored the fact and trotted along.

 

 

One bad mistake... There was someone watching him..... Watching his every move.. So ... Does that mean, mission accomplished, or mission failed?