Hope and 'Cold-Hearted' Mystery

Come Catch Me If You Wanna...

Changmin's P.O.V.

 

 

-knock knock- ... Nghh... 5 more.. minutes.... zZzZ...

-knock knock-  -bark bark- ... Oh, not you too... Leave me alone... I want sleep....

-knock knock knock-  -bark bark bark- .. Oh My God Sun... This better be good...


I walk up to the door, being too lazy to put on a shirt and approached the door... So basically I was half ... Oh well.. No one will actually care right?... No one would visit me during this time besides the people in the headquarters so... Everything will be fine... Besides, I don't give a crap because they disturbed me from my beauty sleep.. Plus last night was just... Ughh... It was horrible... Am I still on observation?... Oh well... I'll wait till they notify me.... Ah.. I forgot someone's at the door.. -sigh-...

I opened the door, still tired as ever.... Until I saw who was standing in front of me...


"Y-Y-Yunho-hyung!?" W-Why is he here?!.. Ngh... This is... Awkward.. Isn't he supposed to be in school?

"Hehe! Hey!... Uhmm... I see that I just woke you up considering that you look like a mess, your hair is all... Wild, and .. Uh.. Pfft... You're.. Haha.." Oh, great.. Yes, make fun of my weirdness while I'm just standing here without a shirt and being laughed at you. You're such a kind friend hyung. I'll get you back later!

"Y-Yeah.. -blush- Uhmm... J-Just come on in..." I eventually ended up covering my body with my hands... I better go get a shirt..

 

I was about to scurry along into my room, but then Mangdonggie stopped me. I picked her up, brushed her nose against mine, and asked what was wrong... Forgive me for being crazy because of a weakness for her cuteness.
She started growling and looking behind me. I turned around and found Yunho-hyung staring over my shoulder with awe.

"Is this why you always have to go home right away after school's over? No wonder... You should let me come over once in a while! Or even everyday! I wanna take care of your doggie!" Uhmm... That's a total no-no hyung. I'm still on observation.. I think.. and I don't even know when I'll be able to roam around free again.... I want to go back to the headquarters... I want a mission...

"Uhmm... Sure... I guess, but I might be gone most of the time so... I'll be relying on you a lot, ohkay?" I smiled at him, and he seemed to look away before I could even look at him. I wonder what's wrong.

"Nehh.. Hyung, are you alright? You seem... a little red." He turned back around.

"A-Ah.. Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I'll just be back from the bathroom Nehh?" And there he goes... I hope he's ohkay. He technically didn't actually look sick in my point of view.. I think he blushed...

"Hmm... Mangdonggie-yah! You're so cute that even hyung likes you like his girlfriend! Well... If he has one! Hehe!!"

 

 

 

Yunho's P.O.V.

 

Ahh! ... Changmin... Don't you know how much you're killing me with that smile of yours AND especially since you were showing your body? -blush-  ... I overheard you through the door... It's not because of ..Uhhmmm...Mangdonggie that I'm like this!! It's you! Not that doggie... Even though it's cute... I think you're cuter... I'm glad that you're so gullible and dumbfounded a lot... I'm worried about your reply if I asked... -sigh- Let's wait a little more Neh? ... I hope that you'll understand this secret I'm keeping from you.... I'll tell you later... When time comes....

I walk out the door and found you just lying on the couch... With a shirt... Darn it!... Oh Well... Haha.. Can't hope for everything I want huh.
I came closer to him and whispered in his ear.

"Hmmm.... This food I'm eating is delicious~ I'm sure you don't want any." He shot up and looked around.

"What! WHERE!! GIVE ME! ..... W-What?.... Where's the food hyung?"

"That was just to wake you up! Now you're completely awake! Let's go out for some food nehh?"

"Really?!?!~~ What are we going to eat?!"

"I don't know... I'll take you wherever... You pick." He smiled really wide... I'm quite surprised I'm not blushing like a red tomato right now....

"Neh Neh, REEEEEALLY?!"

"Yeah, yeah, now hurry up and get dressed or else I won't take you anywhere and eat ALL! BY! MYSELF!"

"Wahh!! I'm going! I'm going!! It'll only take me one minute!! JUST DON'T LEAVE!!!"

And just like that he sprinted into his room to get changed... Wow.. Some love for food... If only that love went to meeeeee~~ -sigh- Let's hope one day! Haha!
Changmin came out instantly dressed all neat.. ish... Surprisingly.. I thought he would be all messy since ... It literally only took him a minute.. That's surprising right?

"Wow... That was fast.."

"Yeaah!!!" He replied while giving food to Mangdonggie.. I can't believe that he named it that...

"So.. Where exactly do you wanna go?"

"Uhmmm... Just places! I wanna go somewhere small... Like the stands that sell ddokbbukki! Hehe! Neh Neh??"

"-sigh- You choose weird places.. Haah, alright. Let's go! Ready?"

"COMPLETELY!!!! LET'S GO!!!"

Changmin suddenly grabs me by my arm and drags me out of the house in top speed... Wow... He must want food that badly... Haha! .. He's unique.. That's what I like about him.. Hehe.

 

 

 

Narrator P.O.V.

 

 

So Yunho and Changmin drove off into the streets of Seoul and went into the street market. Changmin and Yunho argued about what they were going to eat because Yunho thought that eating at the stands were silly... I'm sure a lot of people would understand....

They eventually came up with an idea to eat some of the food at the stands, but they were going to buy some food in the market and then cook at Changmin's house. 

 

 

Changmin's P.O.V.

 

 

Geez.. Hyung just has to decide everything right? -sigh- I wanna do what I want... -pout-.. I feel like I'm in prison.... Wait... Prison... Headquarters... !! I wasn't supposed to leave the house!! .... Ooops... Uhm... I'm sure they let me be off observation now right?... I know they did... Nghh...... I wanna know... But.. I can't leave Yunho out here by himself...

"Neh Neh! Changmin! Look! Doesn't that look good?!" I looked over to what he was pointing at....

"Wahhhh!!! .... Hot chocolate..."

"Haha. I'll get in the line and get some for us Neh? For now, you sit there and wait ohkay? I'll be back!" And there he goes... Now's my chance... I'm sorry Hyung... But I know you will understand...

I pulled up my hood from my jacket to hide my face and snuck off into the crowd.... I have to be quick.. I dashed off after getting passed the crowds.. I'm not as near... But I can pull it off... I ran and ran even when I was still out of breath... I should be free now.. I even went out of the house and into the market.. No one's following me judging from my keen senses... Unless they were more of a higher league... Probably... Because I'm the only best rank in there... Yet those bastards don't know... Heh. I'll just deal with them when the time comes.... Ah! Finally! This is the city! Beautiful Goyang!

download.php?id=3315&t=1

Now.. I have to hurry... We stayed at the market till afternoon and it's already getting dark... I hope hyung is alright... I'll send him a text...

-Neh.. Hyung sorry. I had something important to attend to.. I'm sorry that I just left without a word... I'm really sorry...- I got a reply almost immediately after 10 seconds... Geez.. How fast can his fingers move?

-Ohh!.. I was so worried about you Changmin. Next time inform me!-

-Nehh... I'm sorry hyung... I will next time.. I promise.-

-You better!... Quit apologizing. I understand.. I'll wait for you at your house alright?-

-Ohkay... I'll be back soon!-

-Ohkay..  Take care!-

 

Well... There we go.. At least I don't have to worry about hyung now. Whew... Now... Let's go to the headquarters... I passed street after street and finally arrived.. Whew... Deep breath now... -inhale-... -exhale-... -sigh- Ohkay... Time to find out... I walked up the stairs, but I stopped my tracks as I heard something near...

"Who's there?" I whipped my head around and saw this guy... He looked about the same age as me... What is he doing here?

"Hey... Uhm.. You know-" I approached him slowly. "You're not supposed be here... This is a private office.."

"...... oh... " He.. He looks .. 'cold'... I don't think he'll talk much...

"So.... Uhmm... Yeah...." He looks... Nghh.... I-I better go.... "Bye... Let's meet again neh?" I dashed off without looking back...

Now that was weird... Who was he?... I hope I wasn't that rude... Well... I need to go find out now... I better be done with this they put me in...