Holiday Spirit

Come Catch Me If You Wanna...

|| Changmin's P.O.V. ||

 

 

 

My conscious is starting to regain itself.. What let me to this situation is all just a blur. I don't remember much.. But.. Wait. I remember.. My head.. Someone knocked the living daylights out of me... Hang on.. What-..

I sat up and.. I was in.. my bed. What is this? What happened??.. I literally jumped out of bed and opened the curtains. Daylight. Wasn't it nighttime when I was heading home?.. 

If I remember correctly, I was heading home to feed Mangdonggie.. Wait! Mangdong! 
 

I called her over, but I received no reply. I swiftly ran towards the living room surprisingly finding Yunho feeding Mangdong. He looked up and waved at me while greeting. For some reason, he seemed a little.. Dark. Did he not get any sleep or something?

"Finally awake you sleepy head. You slept like a log when I came here so I just decided to play around with this precious dog here until you're awake. Now that you're out of bed, mind putting on some clothes again?"

Wait.. Again?
I looked down to see myself shirtless and with only my boxers. Great, another humiliation continuing on from yesterday. Or.. Was it the day before that?.. Ugh. Whatever. I need clothes.
I rushed back in my room while my face was beet red from the embarrassment, quickly put on some clothes, and came back out completely dressed. 

I know that he said he came here while I was still asleep, but I just want to know if he knows anything about last night.
Walking over to him, I stood in front of him and smiled the best that I could.

"Hey, I know that you said that you came over while I was sleeping in bed, but did you see anything weird when you came here?"

"You mean sleeping like a pig." I rolled my eyes at his witty reply. "But no, I didn't see anyone or anything. Why?"

"Oh, no reason. I just felt like I wasn't here alone."

"Yeah. I'm here! Gee, I'm not invisible!"

"Shut up, you dork."

I know that he just said he didn't see anyone or any-.. Wait, anyone? How does he know I was talking about someone?.. But then again, he said anything afterwards.. Ugh. Maybe I'm over thinking about this situation too much.. Maybe I was just tired when I came home adn forgot most of the things I did before heading to bed. That's a good explanation, I guess. 

I felt a slight nudge against my shoulder. Didn't like the sight I saw when I turned my head that way. Yunho was showing me his fail of a face when coming to cuteness. I clicked my tongue and looked at him with a blank expression.

"That's not how you do it at all. Now stop it because it's ruining my eyesight, man."

I gently shoved his face away and got up.

"Let's go to wherever you wanted me to go now. I'm bored. Plus it's no school because we're on break."

"Alright then." He got up and stretched. "I wanted to go out and hang out for a while, since you know, Christmas!" 

His cheeky smile was killing me. Sure, he's "cute" in ways, but this isn't one way. I just shrugged and gave him a half smirk. Dork.

 

.........

 

 

We've arrived after a freaking long ride on the crammed bus and subway. It was hell. I don't want to think about it. Ugh... Well! Here we are now, in the middle of the street... Going somewhere.. Apparently to buy presents. *sigh* .. I just.. Yeah, happen to see Yunho going to play in an arcade. What kind of friend do I even have? Right!... An idiot of all idiots.

.........

 

"Jung Yunho! You need to chill with the holiday cheers. Sure, Christmas is near and all, but you don't have to be so jumpy and all." All he did was just grin at me. His reply came AFTER he finished his game of shooting baskets in a mini court.

"Well! I should be telling you to CHILL with the cold expression and be pretty freaking happy about the holidays! It's the time of getting and giving. Be happy!"

I just shrugged off the nonsense he was spouting... But was I really that cold of a person?
Yunho was just done with his game, and I accidentally turned around too sharply and quickly that I bumped into a person.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized and bowed a full 90 degrees. Once I stood back straight up, I was shocked at what I was looking at.. It's him. The one I bumped into the other day. 

"Oh!..." I yelled as I pointed a finger at him while tilting my head slightly. "Jaejoong!"