Mysterious Catch?... Kim Jaejoong.

Come Catch Me If You Wanna...

Changmin's P.O.V.

 

 

Mmm... I know that meeting that mysterious person was in the past, but.... I.. I just can't get him off of my mind.. Why? .. I mean.. We don't even know each other's names for crying out loud!... Errr.. -sigh- I should just think about my job.. Yeah... the administrator for ordering me to stay put at home... I better not get anymore unexpecting news..

I burst through the entrance doors as people started to stare at me sort of shocked or surprised... Pshh.. Miss me much es? I was in a pretty pissed off mood right then. I headed straight for the administrator's office doors, but then some of the staff had stopped me before I could reach it..

"Back off."

"You are not allowed here, Max." ... What?.. I'm not allowed here?... What the have they been smoking?.. I'm THE Max.. The head of the top league.. The 1st ranked assassin.. Must be a bunch of newbies the admin hired... They're doing a horrible job so far.. I'll be sure to report this.

"No. You're not allowed here. I'm Max. The Max.. Now get out of my way.. I'm in need of a discussion with the admin right now."

"Excuse me. Like we said.. You are no-" His phone rang.. I listened in on his conversation..

"... Yes sir. It is him.... Mhm... Yes sir, I'll let him in." He hung up. Thank god! What a lame person he hired.. Or think he hired.. I actually don't really know any one of these faces of these staffs.. Well.. Only the ones who made fun of me..

"See... Geez... Thanks a lot for wasting my time."

I headed out and walked straight to the admin's office.. Didn't even veer off the path.. Nope.. Didn't even look anyone else though I know that they were looking at me... They looked at me with an evil grin.. They were laughing and giggling as well... I overheard a conversation as I was just happening to pass by them..

 

"Hey hey.. Have you heard what happened with Max?... Hahaha!"

"Haha! Yeah I did! ! That was so ing hilarious! I can't believe that he wa-"

"Shut up man.. He's right there.. And you cuss too much.. So shut up! Haha!"

 

Wait.. What??.. What happened?.. I was what?... I better hurry up.. I don't think staying here will help.
I picked up my pace and headed to his office even faster.. I was... worried... Why am I worried?... I mean... He wouldn't just 'throw' his best assassin out and replace me or something..
Finally... I'm here.. I burst open the doors and saw admin there.. Just sitting at his desk.. I stopped straight towards him and took in a deep breath.

"Sir.. Can you please explain to me what's going on? People have seem to be saying that I don't belong here anymore.." I looked down with dreary eyes.

"Of course not! Why would I kick you out of this agency when you're my most precious one here?" He patted my back, but his voice sounded a little... Not trusting.. But I decided to let that go because.. Well.. I trusted him.. I've been here for a way too long to be parted from the admin or master.

".. I thought that you did because I heard a lot of them talking about that..."

"Well.. Ignore their words son. It's not true... Well anyway.. I have an assignment for you!"

"R-Really sir? I'm ready for it anytime! Right now would be best to assign it though. Haha!"

"Haha! Well.. You have this special assignment that no one has even tried.. I want you to complete it... Can I could on you Max?.. No... Changmin?"

"Yes sir! You can count on me for anything! I'll try my best to complete it!"

"Good! That's the spirit! Now.. This mission.. I want you to find out who this spy is for our opposing agency... Though we don't know his identity.. We're depending on you to find out who he is and kidnap him.. And also bringing him down here... Is that too much?"

"Not at all sir! You can count on me!"

"That's good! Well.. We do have one picture.. But his face has been covered for some kind of cover-up job he was doing. Here."

46423941.jpg

I looked at the picture... Mmm... Something kind of seemed familiar about his.. Errr... Features??.. I guess.. I'm probably just imagining it.

"Ohh.. I see sir. I'll try my best to look for him."

"Good! I'm glad that I can count on you! And you can take your time on this mission. There's no time limit."

"O-Oh! Really sir?... Well.. I'll still try to complete it as fast as I can." I flashed a smile at him.

"Well there's no need to.. It's fine. Take your time boy. That's an order." He smiled as well.

"W-Well.. I guess there's no harm in taking a while.. Heh."

"Good... Now.. I'll be waiting here in my office okay?"

"Yes sir! You can count on me!"

 

After that, I charged for the door and burst out happily. I passed by the people again.. This time I came up to them being so pissed at them and happy...

"Hey s... You've got everything wrong es! Hahahaha!"

They seemed so shocked because I never even talked since I was in this agency.. Well, In front of them at least... I felt so freaking happy letting all of that out! Haha! I'M SO HAPPY THAT I JUST WANT TO GET ON WITH MY MISSION! Ah~.. A mission at last.. I can finally feel the energy flow through me! haha!

I sprinted out of the building. Once I was outside, I noticed that it was raining.. Well.. WHO CARES?! AHAHHA!

I dashed out into the rain and jumped in joy in the middle of the road. I was just too happy to even care about anything! Oh, I better go home. Mangdonggie must be waiting for my arrival! And food!~ Foooooooood~~~ Now that's something I want right now. I slapped myself to contain myself from this awkward joy and focused on the route home. As I was running down the road with all my energy, I remembered that I had to take a subway.. Err.. I better take out my sunglasses .. i don't like it whenever I'm just in that stuffy place. I headed down the subway terminal area.. Hmm.. It's not THAT crowded in here... Good.

I headed down the steps and turn back and forth looking for the right stop.. Mmm.. Ah, right there! I dashed for it but slowly went into a walk because I ran too much. Haha!... As I was passing by, I stop suddenly before I dumped into this person who just suddenly appeared right before me.. He stared back at me.

tumblr_m46rmv9c5i1r7vb3jo1_500.png

 

"Er.. I-I'm sorry.." He managed.. I decided to reply.. I mean.. It won't hurt to reply.

"Oh, it's fine! Hah! Just wasn't paying attention to where I was headed was all!.. Uhhh.. nice to meet you! I'm Changmin, Shim  Changmin."

"O-Oh.. J-Jaejoong.. Kim Jaejoong.." We shook hands and after greeting ourselves..... Hmm... For a reason.. He seems familiar..