Intruder.

Come Catch Me If You Wanna...

Changmin's P.O.V.

 

 


"Uhm... Have we perhaps.. Met somewhere before?" I pondered as I went deep inside my memories for any hints or clues for his profile.

Standing there, he didn't say a word and avoided my eye contact. I tilted my head in slight curiosity; maybe he's shy? He's awfully quiet. I decided to speak up louder. It's possible that my voice wasn't audible enough for him to have heard.

"Excuse me," he bobbed his head slightly, this time looking at me. "Have we met before?" I questioned him again. This time he responded as he shook his head.

"I.. Don't think so." He spoke in a low voice. Does he possibly have claustrophobia?

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Jaejoong." I slowly curved my lip, giving out a soft smile. He smiled back slightly and nodded.

I waved as I was headed down the ticket booth for an admission slip to Seoul. I turned back my head and realized that the quiet tender-like man had already disappeared into thin air. I exhaled slightly as I saw my ride to Seoul slowly blink its light through the tunnel. I picked up the pace, buying my ticket, and headed for the stop. As it pulled up, the doors slid open, and I headed in and took a seat adjacent from the front doors or exit. I leaned back in my seat as I breathed in heavily, trying to calm my mind. Questions rushed through my head about that man. I was absolutely sure that we have collided somewhere too. I possibly just don't remember or was it possibly just my imagination trying to badger my mind?...

I should probably shrug it off. My current state of mind should be focused on getting off the at the right stop and food.
I clenched my stomach as my thought for food abruptly interrupted my mind. Oh, how I'm mourning for food right now... And Mangdonggie! How she would be starved!

I kept shaking my leg getting impatient, wanting this piece of metal to hurry up and arrive at the stop..

"C'mon... C'mon." I was mumbling to myself. I mean... I just took in this dog and yet I'm not treating it well enough. Ugh. What kind of owner does this to their own dog?... I'm such a bad owner.
As soon as I heard the intercom come on, I listened in carefully to see if my stop had finally came by.

"Destination arriving. Seoul." YES!

I almost literally jumped out of my seat when I heard 'Seoul'. Kind of embarrassing... Anyway, yes! Finally! I'm coming Mangdong!
Getting up to the automatic doors, other people were crowding around me, making me feel very uncomfortable. I hate it whenever people just suddenly gather around I guess you would say. I squirmed and scringed, trying to escape as soon as the doors opened. People rushed out of the doors, pushing me along also. I fell onto the floor and glared at the people. Geez.. Do people have no respect or something? How rude they are.

I stood up and exited to the pathway above ground, realizing that I was pouting the whole way... Am I turning into a baby? Ha. Ha. Ha. How funny... I slapped myself after that.

 

After stopping by the convenient store and buying a lot of food for Mangdonggie, I headed through the path home. My legs were kind of turning into jelly. Probably from all of that running I've been doing. Guess I wasn't in shape from all those days from being jailed at home... And let me tell you, FDSKHFOSIG.. It was ing torture. I don't think I could even stand an hour being like that anymore. It was just a tragety.

Stopping in front of the door, I heard some kind of muffled noise. Also Mangdonggie was almsot barking her head off. I got really tempted to open the door then. I grabbed the doorknob and turned it, but.. It's locked! What?! Why?...
Attempting to try to opene the door again... Fail. What's happening?.. Luckily, I remembered that I had a key under the ru-... What?... My head...

Suddenly I fell onto my knees, looking down and noticed a pair of feet other than mine on the floor. I attempted to look up, but my conscious was slipping away..
What's happening?...

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for not updating in sooooo long. I bet you guys are already tired of me ;U; ... Well, here's a chapter. I'm trying to work on the new story >< So please wait for me! I'm trying my best >< Thank you everyone~... Also.. Sorry that it's so short... ;_;