Chapter 5

Genius meets Derp [Hiatus *le bows*]

The show started. But of course Saeree, Jella, and Sirae didn't go on-stage until after a few more minutes. And when the time finally came Jella was the most energetic one, running to the stage. Saeree had her poker face on and behind her was little Sirae doing her best to be hidden from the camera. 

 

From Sirae's point of view, what was even the point of being on T.V.? They just won in a mind challenge competition. They haven't even started the real AYMCC so why should they appear on a screen? She doesn't see the other competitors, it's just them. 

 

As much as she could, she avoided the attention. Whenever the host asked a question, some fat guy, she'd shrink and let Jella or Saeree do the answering. 

 

"Yep. It was a hard competition since all the other competitors came from different parts of the country and had different trainings. We were lucky that some of the questions were general knowledge and the others didn't know what they were." Saeree explained.

 

"I heard that you finished second, Saeree?" The host asked. 

 

She raised her head proudly. "Yes, I did." 

 

"And this girl beside you is Sirae, the topnotcher?" He asked again. 

 

"Yes. She's really smart. And at night, she still studies. She's really studious." Jella blurted out. 

 

"So, you girls are pretty. I'm sure there's someone you like here. It's impossible not to with Exo-K and Beast here today." The host announced and chuckled. Of course it was hard not to like someone. With those two hot bands, what's not to like?

 

But for Sirae, it was not at all funny. It was rather weird, unsettling. Saeree and Jella sensed the topnotcher being uncomfortable and being the good friends they were, decided to help along. 

 

"Erm, Sirae doesn't focus on that kind of stuff. She only focuses on studying." Saeree answered for her. 

 

"Yep. Plus, Sirae needs to focus more on studying since tomorrow is our competition. So no boys allowed!" Jella interfered. 

 

"Yep. But is anyone here interested in the three girls?" The Host announced to the whole cast. Two from exo, namely Baekhyun and Kai, kept quiet with a little blush on their cheeks. Saeree and Jella didn't mind, of course Jella wouldn't. She was used to that, being paired with someone whom she didn't even know. Saeree had a fair share of boyfriends so she knew the feeling. Sirae--well--she never really thought of having a love life for like--ever. She was always about studying and these mind challenges. So this topic was pretty new to her. Sensing her uneasiness, Chanyeol butted in. 

 

"But of course, everyone will like them. Maybe even you'd like them!" He addresed the host who played along.

 

"Aigoo, they're all so cute!" He said as he pinched each cheek of the three ladies. Jella let out a cute pout and as usual, Saeree gave a neutral face. Sirae gave an face in between a pout and a bbuing bbuing (just imagine it xD).

 

When the host reached Sirae, Chanyeol sprung up his seat. "Hey hey, that's invasion of privacy!" He blurted. 

 

"It's just her cheeks." The host complained. "I'll just pinch her cheeks." 

 

"It's still invasion of privacy." Chanyeol said in a joking manner and stepped infront of Sirae. No one might not have noticed, not even Sirae herself,  but Chanyeol's arms were around Sirae. They were all to engrossed in the moment, laughing and having a good time. 

 

Eventually the show ended. The guests went back to their own dressing rooms to get the make-up off and change to their normal clothes. Sirae, Saeree, and Jella did the same too. Saeree changed to her blue blouse and pants. Jella changed to her gray tshirt and high-waisted shorts. Saeree changed to her simple white shirt and jeans. 

 

Calmly, Saeree and Sirae removed their make-up, seeing as to they were not used to it. Jella didn't even bother picking up a cotton ball to remove it. She just put on a little powder and was good to go. 

 

A sudden knock jerked the three girls. 

 

"I'll get it!" Informed Jella and ran to the door. She opened it and saw none other than...Chanyeol.

 

"Oh--hey there uhm....Jella?" He tried. 

 

"Yeah yeah" Jella waved. She was now used to Chanyeol not really getting her name. It didn't annoy her as much as it did the first. "You can come in. Sirae's inside." 

 

Chanyeol stepped in and saw Sirae in her normal clothes. The shirt that hugged her body evenly, the jeans that showed the right curves, her hair that was flowing on her shoulders. Hormones, he thought, it must be in check. 

 

"So--uhm...you girls ready to go?"

 

"I'm ready!~"

 

"We're all set."

 

"...ready"

 

Chanyeol grinned and walked back to their own dressing room with the girls following closely behind. Sirae was having doubts. Were they even allowed to go out? Well, the shoot is over and their organizer did say that they could roam Seoul. So it was pretty legal to do it.

 

They all gathered. Exo-K's Suho, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Kai, and Chanyeol, and the three girls: Saeree, Jella, and Sirae. 

 

Saeree sat close to Baekhyun, Jella with Kai, and Sirae--well...her and Chanyeol were seated next to each other--they were just as far away as they can. 

 

"Everybody in?" Suho asked as he revved up the car. 

 

A chorus of "yeps" and "yeahs" answered his question.

 

"Why is it so crammy all of a sudden?" Sehun asked. 

 

Nobody noticed. Nobody ever did when it came to those two. But there was a little gap. That little gap that Sirae wanted to maintain. That little gap that Chanyeol wanted to close.