Chapter 11

Genius meets Derp [Hiatus *le bows*]

"Are you sure you're okay? I could tell the guys you can't take it anymore and we'll go home." Chanyeol said his voice full of concern. 

 

"I'm fine Chanyeol. Seriously, I am." Sirae said with a chuckle. 

 

"I'm really sorry about my fellow members. They could be quite...hyper sometimes." Chanyeol said apologetically. "Well, it was kinda` Jella's fault so...." He trailed off earning a playful slap from the girl. 

 

"Don't blame Jella. She's just...really childish at times." Sirae defended. 

 

"Is there a time when she's not that much of a tazmanian devil?" He chuckled earning another slap from Sirae. 

 

"As a matter of fact, there is!" Sirae said facing Chanyeol. 

 

"Oh really? When?" He asked. 

 

"Remember the time when we met you? Yeah, she wasn't much of a 'tazmanian devil' back then." She chuckled earning a look from Chanyeol. "Fine, then don't believe me."

 

He chuckled. "Oh, I believe you. I just don't believe Jella."

 

"You're mean. Talking about someone behind her back." She shook her head. 

 

"Would you rather talk right infront of her?" He chuckled.

 

"Stop being so sarcastic Chanyeol." She said with a playful snob.

 

"I'm not being sarcastic, It's just me." Chanyeol said while laughing. 

 

"Well then, I hate you." She said with a smile. 

 

He chuckled. "I hate you too."

 

"What's to hate about me?" She said pouting.

 

"Everything." Chanyeol said simply. 

 

"Everything?!?" She bursted. 

 

For the rest of the day, they talked about Jella and her childishness, everything to hate about Sirae, Saeree's mature exterior, JongIn's shirts, and a whole lot more. Both didn't notice but it was starting to get dark. 

 

"Alright, everybody in?" Suho asked as he buckled his seat belt. Earning a few "yep!" "all here" "Just drive already"

 

Jella was still looking anxious. She peered over Sirae and Chanyeol, who was now sitting comfortably next to each other. 

 

"Hey, Sirae?" She called. 

 

"Yes Jella?" 

 

"I'm sorry about earlier today. I didn't think that you'd dizzy and all." She apologized. 

 

"I told you Jella, it's fine." Sirae said with a smile. 

 

Jella was still guilty. She never thought that Sirae would be that nice. Well, no one was really nice to her once she let out her full hyperness. Sirae was the first one. Little did she know, what she did made the bond between Chanyeol and Sirae stronger. Not everybody finds comfort with a stranger. These two strangers: Chanyeol, and Sirae, found the comfort and found it fast. 

 

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

 

YAY!!! FOR I HAVE UPDATED! <3

 

So I'm sorry for the late update. I just got my glasses btw :D. It's really pretty, with pink swirls and everything. And I was having trouble using them because I am not used to wearing glasses. Oh yeah, and this is a filler chappie because I have some family drama going on and I need to leave soon. But I promise I'll do my best to update my stories in my free time. 

 

TO EVERY SUBSCRIBER THAT HAS STUCK TO THIS STORY TILL NOW I WUV YEW <3