Chapter 2

Genius meets Derp [Hiatus *le bows*]

The familiar sight of the airport welcomed Sirae. She was now past the customs and is now quietly waiting for her flight with her fellow accomplices. 

 

All in all, there were three of them. All girls. Sirae, Saeree, and Jella. The three girls had their heads buried in their own separate books. Sirae was reading a chemistry book, Saeree was reading 50 shades of gray, while Jella was reading some fictional book that she said was "Something to help me learn."

 

"Flight CS 125 is now boarding. I repeat, flight CS 125 is now boarding." That was the cue for the three girls to stand up and go to their plane. They were used to travelling. Since Saeree was always going back and forth through different countries because of her parents, Jella moving to and fro because of her career (aside from being smart, she's a succesful radio broadcaster), and Sirae, well, she always won things like this so she knew how to travel. It wasn't new to them. Being with each other was the one thing that was new.

 

They boarded their plane. Sirae and Saeree next to each other and Jella just at their back seated next to, well, a cute dude. 

 

"Hey, I'm Saeree." Introduced the girl beside her. "It's nice to finally talk to you. You were amazing in the eliminations by the way." She added with a smile. 

 

Her thin glasses added a more sophisticated look. And she wasn't wearing anything corporate. Just skinny jeans and a collared blouse did the trick. If you look at it closely, she wasn't always the serious one. She slacked off too. That;s why she lost to Sirae and she knows it. She's been far too busy with the local newspaper that she didn't have the time to review as much as Sirae. 

 

"I'm Sirae. Nice to meet you too. Oh, and thank you." Sirae greeted with a smile. She thought that, I might as well make some friends now since I will be staying at a foreign country with them. "You did amazing there too." She praised. 

 

"Oh! I'm Jella by the way!" Jella whisper-yelled from behind them causing the two people to look back. "I'm sorry but this dude beside me won't budge so I have to stay and listen to you two talk." She explained. She finished third. Having the job of a radio broadcaster, she was the busiest out of the three. She really didn't review. It's not that she didn't have the time. She really just didn't study but she ended up 3rd place. "Oh and both of you did wonderful." She complimented with her husky but soft voice.

 

"I heard you didn't study at all for the eliminations?" Asked Saeree. She heard it but she didn't believe it. 

 

"Yep, I never study. Never did, never will." She sprouted with confidence. 

 

"But you ended up third?" Saeree pressed.

 

Sirae just listened to the two girls bicker. What they were talking about, she didn't know. What they were whisper-yelling about, she didn't know. 

 

"But if you try studying, you might've had a higher score than what you got." Saeree said. 

 

"I did well. If by any chance , you're jealous of my intellect then I suggest you don't study, too." Jella countered. 

 

Sirae thought all of them together was going to bring home the bacon. It wasn't much but it payed off for all their time and suffering. 

 

"This is your captain speaking, We will be landing at Seoul, South Korea. Please buckle on  your seatbelts and we will begin our descend.

 

The three girls obliged and did as they were told. The girls felt the slow descent and felt their stomach churn. Jella, being the kid that she was, started to make little noises.

 

"Whee, Whoosh, Whaaa." She went. Saeree could not resist but bonk her on the head. "Shut up" She muttered. 

 

"This is your captain speaking. We have safely landed. Thank you for flying with us." He said as the intercom ended.

 

There they were. The three of them. By the time they came, it was night. They automatically went to their ride and slept on the way. Once they got in the hotel, Jella's kiddie side was released. 

 

"OMG This hotel is sooooooooooo nice!!" Jella shouted and ran to couch. "It's soooo soft!" She said as she lay down on the comfy sofa. Saeree just rolled her eyes at the child. Sirae just laughed. It was weird. Usually, when she has company, they never get along well. Sirae wasn't that sociable. She was just at the sidelines and sitting quietly to herself. But meeting this people (especially Jella), it feeled like they've known each other for years. 

 

Saeree got the keys and they went to their room. It consisted of three beds, one t.v., three desks, three closets, three bathrooms, and one kitchen. This was livable. Sirae, Saeree, and Jella might be used to being treated like this, but this time they had each other.

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

 

I have this feeling that the ending went *flop*. But nonethless, they made it to Korea!! Next chappie will have Channie. hehe...Chappie...Channie..hehe

 

LOVE YOU SUBBIES!!! :D