Chapter 1

Genius meets Derp [Hiatus *le bows*]

 

"Congratulations, Sirae! You and others will be representing the country in the AYMCC, the Asian Youth Mind Challenge Competition which will be held in Seoul, South Korea." The MC announced as her fellow winners clappeed and the others looked down in disappointment. "May I request the participants of the AYMCC to proceed to the main office. To all the contestants, thank you and have a good night." The MC concluded and left the stage.

 

Greetings and pats on the back embraced Sirae as she went off the platform. She was happy, content, ecstatic, overwhelmed; any other adjectives that perfectly described HAPPY.

 

She made it. She did it and became the best out of their group. Who wouldn't want feel happy about that? She was finally going to the AYMCC. She was determined she would win. After the AYMCC is the International Youth Mind Challenge Competition and she planned on going there, no matter what. 

 

"...and you'll be staying there for three nights and four days The next morning after you arrive, you will be guest stars of Star King. The shoot will start at 8:00 a.m. and will end at 12:00 p.m. After the shoot, you will have the rest of the day off. It's upto you if you want to stroll around Seoul." The organizer explained. "I suggest you do since the competition will follow the next morning. There's an after party in the evening then you'll leave the country the next morning." He added with a smile. 

 

They could just nod as they received their tickets. This was it. This was really it. Sirae was going to the AYMCC and win it. She walked out of the office and went to ride the bus home. Nothing would ever ruin her day. 

 

She got home and raced up the stairs to her room. She completely ignored the calls of her mother and brother. She needed to pack everything. Her clothes, textbooks, reviewers, toothbrush, tooth paste, and anything else that she might need for the whole trip. Her mother knew best not to disturb her daughter. She didn't need to worry. Her daughter was intelligent. Intelligent beyond her age. Nothing would stop her daughter if she set her mind to it. 

 

News fly by fast. She already got the news that her daughter finished first in the competition. Somehow, she wasn't surprised. Sirae always topped every quizbee, mind challenge competition, or any other event that required brains. So it wasn't much of a shocker when she found out. 

 

Sirae packed her things. She made sure she brought every little thing that she needed for the trip. She went down to their kitchen to eat dinner with her family. 

 

"So, you won?" Sirae's little brother asked. 

 

"Yes, I have." She replied timidly. One good thing about Sirae is she doesn't brag about the things she won over. "And I'm leaving for Seoul tomorrow morning." She stated receiving nods from her family. Her mom was used to it. She trusted Sirae. She knew she wouldn't do anything reckless. She was too smart for that. 

 

"Alright. How long will you stay there?" Her mother casually asked.

 

"Four days," Sirae answered as she gathered her plated and set it to the dishwasher. She sauntered back up to her room, did her usual night routine, then went to rest for the flight that will change her life the next morning. 

 

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O

 

This is just an intro guise xD. I guess I'll elaborate it more on the next chapter. 

 

Lemme see your comments~! Silent readers, I see you. You put your little comments there! I do not bite xDD. <3 K3U GUISEE SHOO MUCHEUUU xD