Chapter 4

Genius meets Derp [Hiatus *le bows*]

The organizer walked into the room and greeted the group's manager. 

 

"We are one! Hello, we're Exo-K!" Greeted the group and shook hands with the girls. 

 

"Hello.  We're the participants of the AYMCC. I'm Saeree." Introduced Saeree and shook the hands of the members. 

 

She expected Jella to jump around and be all "HAYY THARR!! I'M JELLA  AND YOU ARE ALL CUTE. OMG MARRY ME NOW." but because of their small argument earlier that day, Jella kept quiet. She didn't like being reprimanded. It was why she agreed on going here. To get out of the constant nagging of her boss. 

 

"Hello, I'm Jella. Pleased to meet you all." Jella said with a stern face. 

 

"And, I'm Sirae." She shyed. 

 

Exo-K did their own introductions and shook the hands of the remaining two participants. 

 

Saeree and Jella interacted with the members being the friendly and social people that they were.  Sirae on the other hand sat on the nearest couch on her own. She sat there and watched her new two friends converse with the men. Se was doing fine on her own until she felt the space next to her sink. 

 

"Hi there~!" The man spoke. "I'm Chanyeol by the way." He said and reached out his hand. 

 

"Oh. I-I'm Sirae." She stuttered hiding a faint blush that crept unto her cheeks. She shook his hand and looked away. 

 

"Why are you all alone here? You should be there laughing with those people...err...I forgot their names. What were they again?" He asked and scratched his head. 

 

Sirae smiled a little. "It's Jella and Saree." she said. 

 

"Oh, yeah, right." He managed. "Erm...so...I heard you topped the competition?" He asked trying to start a conversation. 

 

"Uhh...yeah. I guess I did." She replied hastily. 

 

"That's awesome...I guess...." He trailed off. 

 

An awkward silence started to wrap around them. Sirae looked at the remaining people. Saeree was conversing with Baekhyun, looking close as ever. Organizer talking to manager. Jella looking comfortable at a corner with Kai. None of them was as awkward as her and Chanyeol. 

 

"Uhm...hey!" He called. "We're going to that amusement park after shooting." He stated. Sirae shot him a look. "I-I mean the group-- my groupmates..err...we were going to an amusement park. If you're free after shooting we could-- you know...you could come with us." He added. 

 

Sirae was thinking about whether or not she  should come. Well, her organizer said that they had the rest of the day off after the shooting so why not? But, Saeree and Jella.. "Can Saeree and Jella come too?" She asked. 

 

"O-of course!" Chanyeol stuttered. "They're totally welcome." He said with a smile. 

 

"Ladies! I think we should go back to our own dressing room. The show is about to start." The organizer called. 

 

Sirae shyly got up and walked to the door. 

 

"Erm...I'll see you later Sirae!" He said with that creeper smile. 

 

"Erm...sure..." Sirae said. Sure, she was a bit uncomfortable with Chanyeol's stare but..mehh. She wasn't going to tell anybody anytime soon.

 

So they went back to their dressing room. Soon enough, the show did start. Boy, was Sirae in for a surprise when the show started. 

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

 

YAY! For I have updated xD. More SiYeol moments anyone? 

 

Comment guys!! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVAAAAAA ^o^