Chapter 3

Genius meets Derp [Hiatus *le bows*]

"Light's out, girls" The organizer shouted from across the room and turned off all the lights.

 

Soon, he thought that the girls were asleep so he left. But boy, how wrong he was. 

 

Saeree started to read another one of her fiction books. Jella plugged in her earphones and started to lipsync. And Sirae pulled out her Chemistry textbook and started to read. 

 

"Shouldn't you be reading something else than that?" Saeree said looking at the book that Sirae was reading. 

 

"I don't know. I just need to study more, I guess." She said and went back to whatever they're doing. 

 

A muffled voice stopped them from doing whatever they did, well, except for Jella. 

 

"I can hear you moving around, girls." The organizer shouted from the other room. "Just remember that you need to be up by 7:30 tomorrow for your guest appearance!" He said and went to sleep. 

 

"What's going on?" Jella asked clueless to whatever it is that happened that struck Saeree and Sirae. 

 

"Just sleep you big fish." Saeree said to the girl. 

 

She just let out an annoyed face. "Fine. Whatever." She muttered as they all went to a deep sleep.

 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

"Wake up ladies! You need to get ready for Star King." The organizer said as he shook the beds of the sleeping girls. Saeree, the obedient girl that she was, got up but was still groggy. Jella sat up straight--then went back to sleep. Sirae just got up and washed her face. While the three people fought because of Jella's interest of not getting up, She swiftly took a bath and when 6:00 a.m. came by, she was all set to leave.

 

"Jella! It's six a.m.! You need to get up!" Saeree said and slapped Jella's back.

 

"Ow! You could've just yelled at me instead of hitting me!" Jella shouted and quickly got up. 

 

"I WAS YELLING AT YOU FOR THE PAST HALF HOUR!" Saeree bursted. 

 

Sirae just sat at the couch, watching them fight. She never wanted to get involved in anything, let alone this fight. 

 

The organizer heaved out a sigh. "Girls! Saeree! Just please get ready and leave Jella. If she doesn't want to be seen on t.v. then--"

 

"WAIT! T.V.?" Jella said and got up. As the organizer gave out a nod, Jella rushed into the shower and got finished all in one minute. She walked to the door and opened it as if stepping outside. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" 

 

After finally a half hour of getting ready, they left for the Star King set. Because of the morning encounter, Jella and Saeree kept their distance from each other. Sirae, as usual, kept her face buried between the books. 

 

After thirty minutes of waiting for the car to arrive on their destination, they walked out and stretched their legs. Well, Sirae and Saeree did, Jella jumped around the lot. 

 

"Goodness, Jella! Will you please stop acting like a kid?" Saeree yelled through the cold. As soon as Jella heard this, she stopped jumping and stood up straight. She looked at Saeree with big, demanding eyes. Not the childish one. The mature and capable one.

 

"I'm sorry for whatever reason it is that I may have made you upset. I'm sorry for simply being 'Jella'. I was not informed that I was supposed to be a different person overseas. I apologize for not being able to please you. If you want to keep your distance, you may do so but please, never ever call me a kid because I am certainly not one." She said and walked straight to the set. They might not have known this but Jella went through a lot in her life. She was always expected to be the best out of the best. She could've easily won first place, she just chose not to. 

 

Jella's words took Saeree agape. Never has she seen a kid like Jella be mature and composed. With a start, they all went inside and followed their organizer. 

 

As they arrived in their dressing room, a silent and tense atmosphere filled the room. Saeree and Sirae were done with their make-up which leaves Jella. After their wardrobe and make-up, Saeree sat on the stool and Jella sat on the far side of the room, reading "The 39 clues". She was sitting straight with her book on her lap. 

 

"Hey girls, the host and other guests want to meet you. Follow me." He promptly said as the girls obliged and followed. 

 

They walked to another dressing room. They were thinking that the host was the one who wanted to see them. But as they went to the door, in big black letters stood "Exo-K".

 

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

 

Yay! Update xD. I promise Chanyeol in the next chapter. xD.

 

Comment you peoplesss xD`