Job Offer

You and I Collide. :)

 

[Jeonghyun POV]
I heard a knock on my office door and to my surprise, Eunsub came inside my office, pouting and muttering things, "Why didn't you-" "Please stop, Oppa. I'm already in a bad mood today." she said holding up her hand, stopping me. Looking at her, I saw a big stain on her shirt like someone threw coffee on her. "What hapened to you? Who did this?!" I asked, my mood going sour. "Some guy named Eunhyuk." she said rolling her eyes. "Eunhyuk? Are you sure about that? Maybe it was just an accident." I told her and gave her a slight smile. "Am I sure about that?! He was even arrogant! Ugh, I can't believe you." she protested, crossing her arms over her chest. "Aish, okay, fine. Tell me everything but first, have your shirt chaged." I said and walked over to one of my drawers where I keep some clean clothes and gave her a SPAO shirt.
 
[Eunsub POV]
"Psh. That Eunhyuk. He even brainwashed my own brother?! How dare he?! He'll pay for this and defintely my favorite shirt!" I said as I fixed myself in front of the rest room's mirror. I've never met anyone like him!
 
[Eunhyuk POV]
Still thinking about that girl, I went back our practice room. "Yah, where have you been?" Donghae asked me as soon as I sat on the floor. "I bumped into some crazy girl after going out the room." I told him as I let out a sigh. "Omo! Did she hurt you? Who is she? Do you still know her face?" Donghae began. "I'm fine, Hae. She's just so hot tempered, that's all." I told him. He's really like a kid. "Oh, okay! C'mon let's finish rehearsing Teukie hyung said we'll be meeting President Kim by 4pm." he said as he stood up. And with a sigh, I tried shrugging my thoughts about that girl off my mind. Never in my life have I encountered anyone like her.
 
[Eunsub POV]
It was almost lunch time when Oppa asked me where would I want to eat. I told him I'm happy eating inside his office since I'm lazy in going out just to eat. He called a nearby restaurant to have our foods delivered in his office. I sat on his office couch and played with my PSP. "So how was Egypt?" he began asking me, smiling. "It was fine. A little bit hotter than here in Seoul." I said and busied myself with the game. "Have you not bought anything for me?" he asked me, pouting. "Yah, Oppa, stop acting like a kid. Of course I bought you souveniers. They're at home." I said and smiled. "I thought you forgot. Oh, anyway, Eunsub, since you're already 23 and I know how much you hate me meddling with your personal safety, I have decided to employ you and give yu a job here n SME." he said and beamed. I paused the game. "Job? What job? Why?" I asked him. "I don't want you working far from my sight so now, I'm officially appointng you as Assistant Manager to Super Junior's manager. That would be fun!" he said excitedly. "You WHAT?!" I asked aloud. "What? Don't worry, I'm going to pay you. If that's what you're worried about." he said defensively. "I'm not worried about that! Why Super Junior?" I asked exasperatedly. "You want SNSD?" he asked me. "No!" I protested.  "Err... what about SHINee?" I asked again. "The only vaccancy I have are Super Junior and SNSD. So which is which?" he asked me in a business-like manner. "Aish, fine. I'll take Suju. You know how much I hate SNSD." I said and frowned. "Very well then, Ms. Kim Eunsub, you'll start later. I'll be meeting Super Junior later and I'll have you introduced by 4pm, okay? Fix yourself and wear something more appropriate." he said and looked at me before his assistant opened the door for the delivery of our food. I sighed in defeat.
 
 
 
--A/N:
Lol. I said I'm going to put in 3 chapters. The 3rd chapter's missing. XDDDDD
Lalabssssssss!!!! /hides from you