Secret Sister

You and I Collide. :)

 

[Eunsub POV]
From: Jeong Hyun Oppa :D
 
Eunsub, please send me a message so I could ask my driver to pick you up, ara?
 
I sighed at my phone as I stared at my brother's message. He's so over protective of me! Geez, I'm 23 years old! Can't he get over with that? I mean, I do understand that he's just after my safety but then, it's too much. I feel suffocated. I was lucky enough that he permitted my 2 week Egypt trip without any bodyguards or whatsoever. Who am I anyway?
The name is Kim Eunsub. The President's younger sister, secret sister to be exact. Err... not the president of Korea, sorry, bu the president of SM Entertainment. Yep, that's me! ^^
 
And so ignoring my brother's message, I gathered my things and hailed for a cab. I'm not a rule breaker or anything, just like what I said earlier, I'm just tired of my brother's over protectiveness of me. Hey, I'm 23 and I can handle myself well enough, thank you very much. I just hope he could see through that. "To SM Entertainment, please." I told the cab driver and off I go.
 
[Jeonghyun POV]
Why is she not replying? Is something wrong? I started to feel worried. Eunsub can be a bit of a hard headed person sometimes. But can't she realize that I'm only caring for her? I don't know what would happen to me if something wrong were to happen to her! Geez. "President Kim? You have a scheduled meeting with Super Junior later at 4pm." my assistant said and bowed before going out of my office. Oh right, I asked them to meet me for their upcoming comeback. I sighed and waited patiently for my sister's reply.
 
[Eunsub POV]
After 15 minutes, I was already entering the premises of SMEnt. Of course the guards knew me. Glancing at my phone, I was about to send a message to my beloved brother when, "OUCH!" I felt hot liquid burning my hands and I saw this brown stain on my shirt realizing that it was coffee. HOT COFFEE. "What the?!- Are you blind or something?!" I began and looked at the careless person who stained my favorite shirt then I saw soft brown eyes looking into mine, before I even realized, he was Eunhyuk. One of Super Junior's famous members.
 
[Eunhyuk POV]
I was on my way out when I felt my phone vibrate and then, everything happened so fast, this girl bumped into me and so my hot coffee spilled on her and she started shouting at me and then she stopped when she looked at me. "I... I'm sorry." I mumbled. "Sorry?! After ruining my favorite shirt, you're sorry?! This is so impossible!" she retorted. "What?! I said I'm sorry isn't that enough?! What do you want me to do? Wash your shirt? God, I said I'm sorry and... who are you anyway?" I asked her, my temper going up the roof. "Who am I? Gosh, I never thought idols like you are that arrogant. You're so impossible." she said and went inside the elevator as soon as it opened. I looked at her in disbelief.
 
[Eunsub POV]
I never imagined Lee Hyukjae would be that impossible and arrogant! Who am I? If I told him who am I, he'll just laugh at me. Geez. He's been getting on my nerves. I need to cool down.
 
 
 
--A/N:
OMG!!! LALABS!!!! NDFGJKHNSDJGAJSDFGJ. I DO HOPE YOU LIKE THIS! ;) ♥