Assistant Manager Day 1

You and I Collide. :)

[Eunsub POV]

Yesterday was history... or so I thought.

 

<< FLASHBACK

"Everyone, I would like all of you to meet Ms. Kim Eunsub, your new assistant manger." Oppa said which signaled me that I should come inside the meeting room. As soon as I entered the room, all eyes were on me. It felt strange but it felt good because I saw Hyukjae's shocked expression upon seeing me. Beat that. I quietly told myself as I smiled. "Oh! CEO-nim! You look a lot like Eunsub-ssi." Leeteuk Oppa said and they nodded. "Well, that's because she is my baby sister." Oppa said and beamed at them, and again, a couple of jaws dropped on the floor.

 

>> End of Flashback

 

I smiled to myself because of the memory. And today, is the day I start as Super Junior's Assistant Manager. Checking the time, it was already 8am. FREAKIN' SHHHH- 8AM?!!?!?!?! OH MY GOSH!

 

[Eunhyuk POV]

"Whoah. So much for Assistant Manager." I said as I glanced at my watch. It was almost 9 am and we, Super Junior M still has this final promotions to attend to. I hate people who are late. "Hyukkie, why the long face?" Donghae asked approaching me, cheerful as ever. "You know I hate late, Hae. And this is her first day. Doesn't she even realize that she makes the image of our CEO bad? She should act professional. Not because she's the sister she could be late and all. We have a whole day schedule ahead!" "And that I know of, Mr. Lee." a cold voice behind me spoke. I turned around and kept my poker face. "Hello, Assistant Manager Kim." I said as I emphasized every word to her. She raised her brow and I walked towards the van grumpily.

 

[Eunsub POV]

This is so not happening. All throughout SJ-M's schedule, Eunhyuk kept on making bad remarks about me. I keep hearing him whenever he's with Donghae. I hate it. "Here." Sungmin Oppa said as he handed me a cold Chillsung Cider. "Gomawo, Oppa." I said and smiled slightly. "Don't worry, Eunsub-ssi. Hyuk hyung's usually like that. He really hates it if people act so unprofessional." Kyuhyun said as he sat beside Sungmin Oppa. "I really am sorry if I was late this morning. I mean, I was really anxious about this job offer Jeonghyun Oppa gave me. I don't know what to do because it is not even related to my chosen degree. Do you get what I mean?" I asked and they nodded. "You know, I'm starting to believe ELFs. You really are an off-cam couple." I said as they both laughed. "We're not like EunHae. The KyuMin couple is a bit different." Kyuhyun said as Sungmin slapped him lightly on the shoulder. "What are you talking about, Kyu?" Sungmin said slightly blushing. "Have you met Song Jae Hee?" Kyuhyun asked me. "Oh! Director Song? Yes, I've met her before. She's really young. 19 years old." I said as I recalled my memories of Jae Hee. "She's one of our shippers actually." Kyuhyun confessed. "And she's rumored to be Heechul hyung's girlfriend too." Sungmin said and smiled. "Really?! OMG. But their ..." "Just like us neh, Minimi?" Kyuhyun said earning a slap on the arm from Sungmin Oppa. "Thank you for understanding... and the chillsung." I said as they both stood up and went back to the stage. And then Eunhyuk and Donghae came back again. Just think of happy thoughts, Eunsub.

 

[Donghae POV]

All day, Hyukkie has been telling me all of his bad remarks about Eunsub-ssi as if she's the only one he knows. I'm starting to feel jealous. And so I thought of a way to confront her.

 

[Eunsub POV]

I was on my way to Oppa's office when I bumped into someone... someone I used to know.

 

"Eunsub-ssi?"

"Y-Yunho..."

 

>>END Of Chapter 3