Appa!

You and I Collide. :)

"Yah! Eunjeong! Yah! Stop running!" Eunhyuk panted as he stopped for a while in chasing the now, 5 year old and pretty active Eunjeong in their Lotte World trip. "You know, for a girl, she sure has Eunsub's energy." Donghae said as he handed me a cold cola. "Thanks. Eunjeong! Yah, just stay there. Eomma will get mad!" he told the kid who just nodded and smiled admiring the water fountain. "You're a great father, Hyukkie. I still can't believe you've been through all those stuff. You managed to face them all." Donghae said. "Yeah. I can't believe myself either." Eunhyuk laughed as he drank the cola. "I thought you're going to keep an eye on Eunjeong and not on Donghae?!" a voice from behind them spoke. "What?! I needed a rest. Your daughter kept on running away from me just like you!" Eunhyuk said as he dodge an attempt of Eunsub to slap his shoulder. "Eunjeongie!" Eunsub called and she came running to her parents. "Look at you. You need to change before we go to Uncle Hyunnie." Eunsub said as she got spare clothes from Eunjeong's bag.

 

What happened back in Paris was this, after the Yunho and Hyukjae fight, Hyukjae was persistent in talking things out with Eunsub. And his persistence paid off. He stayed in Paris with his family and came back to Korea a year before Eunsub. Eunsub's identity got revealed, Eunhyuk changed his contract and after all the scandals, they got married.

 

[Eunsub POV]

My life is surely like a roller coaster ride but the best thing about it is being with my beautiful Eunjeong and of course, my Hyukjae. I guess everything went out fine. Yunho and Eunhyuk forgave each other, Oppa's still the CEO nothing new there, Jae Hee and Heechul are going to get enganged in 5 months time and KyuMin couple's drama became number 1. A lot of bad things may happen but just remember that after those bad things, good things are sure to follow.

 

"Eunjeong~"

"Appa!"

"Oh my God! She called me Appa! Oh my God!!!"

 

>>The End. :D

 

A/N:

I wish you a very Happy Birthday, Lalabs!!! :*

Mag-army man si Teukie, babalik pa rin yun! Hahahaha. Enjoy your day~ :3

Looking forward to see you on the 3rd. ♥