What is rightfully mine

You and I Collide. :)

[Eunhyuk POV]

It was like a Super Show Tour since almost everyone went with us. Jae Hee and Jeonghyun hyung too. But before going to Paris, I personally talked to Jeonghyun hyung about what happened to me and Eunsub and he was so calm all throughout the conversation.

 

<< FLASHBACK

[Jeonghyun POV]

"Mr. Kim, Hyukjae's here to see you." my secretary said before going out of my office. I took a deep breath. It's about time he goes here to see me. I thought. "Show him in. Thank you." I said and cleared my mind. I must not get mad. Hyukjae silently went inside my office and I stood by the window facing away from him. "Mr. Kim..." he mumbled. "Please take a seat and call me hyung." I said and looked outside the window. "Hyung... first, I'm so sorry. And second, I love Eunsub. If she told me at the first place I may have dealt with everything. I'm willing to quit Super Junior just for her and my daughter." he said and I turned to look at him, he was serious and sincere. "Eunsub thought it was for the best for the both of you. And just to give extra security, I thought of making Yunho go with her there." I said. "I'm going there today, hyung. I'm going to claim what's mine. Please don't stop me." he said in a firm tone. "I will not but I'm sure Yunho will. Anyway, I'm planning on going there too tonight. Why not go with me? I'll be using SME's private plane." I offered him ad he smiled. "Thank you so much, hyung." he said and bowed.

 

>>End of Flashback

 

"What will you do, Hyukkie? You're against Yunho." Donghae said as he looked at me, his eyes full of concern. "Well, that's Super Junior against DBSK so, we'll see who is really the Kings." Kyuhyun interrupted and laughed. "Yeah. I guess we will." I said and smiled. "Wait. Why are you with us anyway?" I turned to him and Sungmin hyung. "Jae Hee's crew are on their way to Italy. We'll just go and pay Eunsub-ssi a visit before going there to shoot the drama with her." Sungmin hyung said before smiling. "So, you really agreed for that drama, hyung?" Donghae asked him. "Of course. The script is good plus, it's a great start for the KyuMin couple to go out of their shell right, Minnie hyung?" Kyuhyun said and smiled. "What?! Kyu, stop with the KyuMin couple thing." Sungmin hyung said. "But we're with Jae Hee, our number one fan!" "Yeah. That's me!" Jae Hee said aloud. "You guys, really..." I mumbled. "Just remember, Hyukkie, you are still Eunjeong's father, you have all the right. Whatever happens, you will not give them up." Sungmin hyung said and gave me an encouraging smile. "Of course, hyung. I'll never give them up. I promise." I said and smiled back.

 

[Yunho POV]

As soon as the plane of SME landed, I felt something strange. Jae Hee and Heechul wouldn't be using the plane except if Super Junior and CEO Kim's with them. Super Junior... Lee Hyukjae might be here.

 

[Eunsub POV]

"Eunjeongie... someone called eomma last night... I don't know who but the voice said wait for me... Aigoo, who could it be?" I said as I carried my baby girl. "You have his eyes, Eunjeongie... I just wish I could see him again... your appa." I said and tears began to fall from my eyes again.

 

[Eunhyuk POV]

I saw Yunho at the arrival area and he smirked at me. So, the war begins. "Jeonghyun hyung! Welcome to Paris." he said and gave him a hug. "So, what brings you here boys?" he asked as soon as he saw us. "We're here to visit Eunsub and Eunjeong. Then we're off to Italy to film a drama." Jae Hee said coolly passing through Yunho and CEO Kim. "Now, where are they?" she said and turned to Yunho. "Director Song, they're out of the house. Eunsub thought of taking Eunjeong for a walk." he said and smiled. "Are you going to tell us or are you going to keep it to yourself because Eunhyuk is here?" she asked straightforwardly. "Whooo~ keep it cool, Jae Hee." Kyuhyun said. "Why don't we all just go home and settly things first?" Teukie hyung said cutting the tension and the staring competition Yunho started. "Yeah. That would be alright." Sungmin hyung said and smiled. "I'll be renting a cab. You guys go ahaead. Heechul, let's go." Jae Hee said and smiled. "Wait! We'll go with you!" Kyuhyun said before pulling Sungmin hyung out of sight. Where are they going?

 

[Jae Hee POV]

"Don't you want to see Yunho and Hyukjae's fight?" Heechul asked me chuckling. "Whatever, Heechul. You love fights, they're pretty predictable. I'm sure Hyukkie will win." I said and scoffed. "So... where are we really going, Jae Hee?" Kyuhyun asked me. "Louvre sil vous plait." I told the cab driver and off we go to Louvre.

 

[Eunsub POV]

As soon as they went out of the cab, I waved at Jae Hee and she's with Heechul Oppa and her OTP. "I missed you!" she said and before pulling away from our tight hug. "Look at her, she has Hyukkie's eyes! Omo! She's so cute, Kyu!" Sungmin oppa squealed in delight. "You're Aegyo King, Minnie hyung, you're cuter." Kyuhyun joked and we laughed. "So, how's Paris?" Heechul oppa asked me. "Paris made me cope up well. And Yunho helped too." I told them. "I told you, Jae Hee. We should see them fight." Heechul turned to Jae Hee. "Fight? Who?" I asked them looking puzzled. "About that... you see, Eunsub, we came here not just us but with your brother and of course, Super Junior. So... Hyukkie's also here." Sungmin oppa mumbled. "WHAT?! Oh no! They might- no! We need to go home!" I said panic evident in my voice.

 

[Eunhyuk POV]

"So, after a year, you turn up and claim what's yours... you call yourself a man, Hyukjae?" Yunho began as soon as we were left in garden. "You don't know everything, Yunho. Stop acting as if you do." I said coolly. "And you don't know anything either. She protected you!" he said, anger in his voice. "I didn't ask her to protect me! I can face the media and every scandal! They're nothing!" I yelled back. "But still you left her!" Yunho said before hitting me on the face. "You're being unreasonable!" I said and punched him back.

 

[Eunsub POV]

"Eunsub!" Oppa greeted me as soon as I opened the door. "Where are they?!" I asked, "They? Oh no! Hyukjae and Yunho!" Yesung shouted and everyone went to the back of the house. Hyukjae's mouth was bleeding and Yunho was on the ground trying to get up and have a go at him. "ENOUGH!" I shouted and they both looked at me. I turned and got Eunjeong from Jae Hee and went to our room.

 

>>END Of Chapter 9