Goodbye, Eunhyuk...

You and I Collide. :)

[Eunsub POV]

"You're 1 month pregnant, Eunsub." Jae Hee gasped at what the doctor said. I looked down and started to cry. How am I ever going to tell Oppa? I thought silently as Jae Hee ran a soothing hand on my back.

 

"Please... please don't be mad at me and don't be mad at him..." I mumbled as the tears stain my face. Oppa took a deep breath before turning to face me and then, he hugged me. "So, what are we going to do about this?" he asked me as he kissed my forehead.

 

[Eunhyuk POV]

Eunsub began to disappear. All I heard from Jae Hee was that CEO Kim was sending her to Paris because she wanted to try a new course which was fashion designing. It was kinda weird that she did not even said goodbye to any of us. Was there something more that happened?

 

[Jae Hee POV]

It was a day before Eunsub is scheduled to leave for Paris. She was a mess crying over Eunhyuk and her baby. "I heard your Oppa asked Yunho to take care of you while in Paris?" I asked her as she was packing her clothes. "Yes. He asked him to keep me safe..." she said before heaving out a sigh. "Will you not let him know? That's pretty unfair since he's the father of that baby." I told her after packing the last of her things. "I don't know... I'm not afraid to confess... I'm afraid of what he'll tell me after I confessed." she said and looked down. "I felt like that with Heechul too but I didn't care. As long as I told him what I need to say. But I guess Hyuk will be different. He's a lot different than my crazy boyfriend, you see." I told her as se gave me a weak smile. "I'll try, Jae Hee. Thank you for everything." she said and hugged me. "Take care of my godchild or I'll kick Yunho in the shins." I said and laughed.

 

[Eunsub POV]

The next day, Oppa was making last minute instructions to Yunho and Heechul was the only member of SJ present because Jae Hee trusts her so much. "It's the end of our relationship if you let this slip." Jae Hee said and smiled at me. "Thank you for taking care of me." I said and before I knew it, I was crying again. "Hey, you're a strong girl. You know how to handle yourself well. Make me proud, arasseo?" Oppa said as he hugged me tight before we boarded. "Arasseo, Oppa." I said as he wiped my tears. "Eunsub, wait." Heechul said and handed me his phone and a familiar voice came from the other line.

 

"Eunsub? Hey..."

"Goodbye, Eunhyuk..."

 

>> END Of Chapter 7