The Truth

You and I Collide. :)

[Eunhyuk POV]

It's been a year since I last talked to Eunsub and all she told me was goodbye. She never left my mind. "Hyukjae." Heechul hyung began to call me, he went to the kitchen and everyone was there. "I've kept this for almost a year now, but since we'll be off for vacation, might as well tell you guys the reason why Eunsub left suddenly." he said before taking a deep breath, "She was... pregnant with your kid, Hyukjae." he said as I felt everyone stare at me. "I... !" I said aloud and punched the wall. "She kept silent to protect your reputation as an idol and went to Paris with Yunho. Of course it was CEO Kim's orders." he said casually. "WHAT?! You knew all along and you never told me?!" I shouted at him. "It was Eunsub's request and I have to keep quiet or else Jae Hee's going to kick my shins." he said and Kyuhyun snorted. "Damn, you're a father now, Hyukkie. And all I thought you were going to marry Donghae here." Sungmin hyung joked. "But this is not a time for joking around. For sure Eunsub have already given birth by now." Teukie hyung said. "A beautiful baby girl." Heechul hyung added, "So, what are your plans?" Teukie hyung asked me. "I'm going to Paris. Now." I said before disappearing to my room.

 

[Eunsub POV]

It's been a year and Eunjeong is the most beautiful baby girl I'd ever laid my eyes on. Yunho was kind enough to be there on the day of my delivery and he's even kind to take Eunhye as her own but still... I'm hoping for Hyukjae to claim what's his. "Hey, you better sleep. I heard tomorow's the start of Super Junior's vacation. Jae Hee and Heechul are coming here." Yunho said before closing the door of my room. Eunjeong's already fast asleep. I was about to turn off the lights when my phone rang. It was an unknown number.

 

"Hello? This is Eunsub. Who am I speaking with?"

"Wait for me."

 

>>END Of Chapter 8

P.S: I used Eunjeong for the combined name of Eunsub and CEO Jeonghyun. ^^ If I used Eunjae, it might look like Yunho-Jaejoong couple. XD