Yunho

You and I Collide. :)

[Eunsub POV]

"Y-Yunho..." I mumbled as I saw him again. It's been 5 years. But why am I feeling like this? "How are you? I came to see your brother. I missed you, Eunsub." Yunho said and suddenly hugged me.

 

[Donghae POV]

As soon as the elevator doors opened, I saw Yunho hugging Eunsub-ssi. Are they in a sort of relationship? But Eunsub-ssi's face was a shocked one. I guess I'll confront her some other time.

 

[Eunsub POV]

Yunho accompanied me to Oppa's office. It was pure awkward silence. I don't hate Yunho but... I just can't accept the fact that Oppa chose him for me to marry when I reach 27. "Yunho? OH! You accompanied Eunsub here? That's too kind of you. I believe she doesn't want people assisting her." Oppa said casually. "Is she still like that? But I missed her, hyung." Yunho said acting like I'm not there. "Excuse me? I'm here?" I said and cleared my throat. "Would you like to take her to dinner? I'll still have my final meeting up until 10pm." Oppa said and smiled at me then to him. "What do you think?" Yunho asked me and smiled. "I don't know..." "It's a good way to catch up with each other. Go on." Oppa said and I sighed having no choice.

 

[Yunho POV]

It's been 5 years since I last saw Eunsub and she still doesn't fail to mesmerize me. She's still the same. "So, what are you doing right now?" I asked her after ordering our food. "Assistant Manager to Super Junior." she said as she glanced at her phone. "Oh, no wonder you look so tired. Those boys are really hectic." I said and smiled. "Yeah. But I'm having problems about Eunhyuk." she said and let out a sigh. "Eunhyuk-ssi? Wae?" I asked her raising my brow. "He doesn't agree much with me." she said and smiled slightly and then she started her story.

 

[Eunsub POV]

After having dinner, Yunho and I went to Han River Park. It's refreshing for me to catch up with him. It's been 5 years and a lot has changed. He deserves someone better because he's really kind and a real gentleman. By 9pm, I received a call from Sungmin Oppa asking me to go to their dorm and so I just asked Yunho to take me there. "Let's go drifting on the weekend. My schedule's pretty light." he said making me smile. "That would be great, Yunho. Thanks." I said and smiled. "It's nice to see you again, Eunsub." he said before getting on his car again. "It's nice to see you too, Yunho." I said and smiled before waving goodbye.

 

>>END Of Chapter 4