Start Of Something New?

You and I Collide. :)

[Eunsub POV]

The first few weeks of me being Super Junior's new assistant manager has been pain in the neck and the shins yet fortunately, I got used to it. Plus everything's starting to get well between me and Eunhyuk. We talked after Donghae confronted me and right now, we're cool. And he's really a good friend.

 

[Eunhyuk POV]

Next week is the final week of our preparation for our come back and I'm glad to keep things okay between me and Eunsub. I must admit that she's pretty cool and easy to get with.

 

[Eunsub POV]

And so today is my day off after a month and a half of being SJ's Assistant Manager, I met alot of new friends. And one of them was Director Song. "Heechul Oppa?!" I asked in shock as I saw him open the door to Jae Hee's apartment. "Oh, hey Assistant Manager-nim. You're in time for breakfast." he said smiling. "You slept here?" I asked him looking curious. "No. I went here early to cook for Jae Hee." he said cheerfully. "Aww... I didn't know you were so sweet, Oppa." I said and smiled as I sat down on the sofa. "He just lost our bet. He's not sweet." Jae Hee said coming out of her room. "You're really meant for each other." I said as I looked at them. "Eww. No. Heechul's such a diva." Jae Hee said and laughed as Heechul pinched her nose. "Join us, Eunsub-ssi." he said and smiled.

I spent the whole day in Jae Hee's apartment watching movies and learning how to do some stuffs over the computer. "Want to go and race?" she asked me later that afternoon, Heechul Oppa went back to the dorm after lunch. "Race? In the circuit?! Are you sure?!" I asked her. "I'm always sure, Eunsub." she said and smiled. I nodded.

 

[Eunhyuk POV]

"So, hyung, are you dating Jae Hee-ssi now?" I heard Kyuhyun pestering Heechul hyung that afternoon. "We're special friens, maknae." he said and grinned evily. "Oh, you guys want to watch a race?" he asked again. "Eh? A race?" almost everyone said in unison. "Jae Hee and Eunsub are off to the circuit now. They want to have fun." he said before standing up and looking around. "Let's go, Kyu!" Sungmin hyung said excitedly. "I'll wait for everyone in 5 minutes." Heechul hyung said and smiled.

 

[Eunsub POV]

We were almost ready when I saw Super Junior on the stands. "Oooh. I never thought they'll be here." Jae Hee said and smiled as Heechul waved at her direction. "Why are they here?" I asked her. "Audience." she said and rode her car. "Just great." I mumbled before riding mine.

 

[Eunhyuk POV]

Our favorite director and our favorite assistant manager. This is a good fight. "Go, Jae Hee!!! Make KyuMin proud!" "KYU!!!" I heard Kyuhyun and Sungmin hyung teasing each other again. "Let's have a bet, boys." Heechul hyung began. "Yah, Heechul!" Leeteuk hyung said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "What? This will be fun, Jung Su." Heechul hyung said and started the bet as the car engines roared to life.

 

[Eunsub POV]

The race was fun though in the end, it was a tie. We went to this bar after the race and enjoyed the night away. "I can't drink too much. This is my first time to drink. I don't want to vomit on any of you." I shouted since the music was loud. "It's alright! We're here to make sure you won't get drunk too much. Here!" Eunhyuk said handing me a glass of a unfamiliar drink. "It's not poison, don't worry." he said and winked at me. He winked at me and at that same moment I started feeling different.

 

>>END Of Chapter 5