I Choose To Love You

One Big Happy Family(Editing)

Dasom's Pov

"Why dont you want me to be with Leeteuk?"I asked my dad.

"He doesnt deserve you."My dad said.Leeteuk doesnt deserve me?Its more like I dont deserve him.He trys every girl as his princess.I see Leeteuk enter the room with tea.

"Here you go."Leeteuk said as he handed my father tea.Leeteuk smiled at him.

"Thank you."My father said as he smiled at Leeteuk.Leeteuk sat next to me and smile.

"Your wife is very nice lady."Leeteuk said to my father.My father smiled.

"Well she has to since I married her."My father said.Leeteuk laughed a little.We hear Kyumin laughing happily.

"My wife seems happy with Kyumin."My father said to us.We smiled.Leeteuk grabbed my hand and smiled at me and then stare at my dad.

"Just wait when me and Dasom have our very own child together."Leeteuk said.I looked at him weirdly.What is he thinking saying that infront of my parents?My dad looked at him weirdly.He was about to say something until my mom cut him off.

"That mean more grandchildren.Hopefully it'll be a girl."My mom said.Leeteuk nervously laughed.I blushed.

"Mom..Your embrassing me."I said.My mom laughed.Leeteuk smiled at me.

"If we have a girl she will be pretty like her mommy."Leeteuk said.I blushed more and hit Leeteuk gently.My dad and mom looked at me weirdly.I stopped and behaved normally.Crap I forgot Im here with my parents.Leeteuk looked at me weirdly.

"Dasom?"Leeteuk asked me.I looked at him and bowed a little to him.

"Im sorry Leeteuk for being so rude."I said.Leeteuk looked at me weirdly but then he smiled and pat my head.

"Its okay Dasom."Leeteuk said.I smiled.I see Leeteuk grabbed Kyumin from my mom.He bowed down.

"Im sorry but me and Dasom must go."Leeteuk said.I got up and bow down a little.

"Bye mom and dad."I said.We were about to exit but my mom stopped me.I looked back at her.

"I like Leeteuk.He seems like a nice man.Good job honey."My mom said.I smiled at her.Atleast one of my parents like him.I hugged my mom goodbye and waved at my father goodbye.Leeteuk buckled Kyumin in his seat.I enter the car and so did Leeteuk.I stared outside the window.I see my parent's house getting futher and futher away.I smiled.Im glad that I left.Leeteuk looked at me as he stopped on the red light.He smiled at me.

"Your parents seem nice.I hope I made a good impression on them."Leeteuk said with a smile.I looked down.

"Well you did on my mom but not my dad."I said.He looked down a little but then he turn to me a smile.

"Well maybe he'll grow to like me right?"Leeteuk said cheerfully.I smiled at him.

"Yeah maybe Oppa."I said as I cling onto him.He smiled at me and laughed.

"Im glad your back to normal Dasom.I dont really like you quiet."Leeteuk said teasing me.I laughed at him.

"Hey!Whats wrong with me being quiet?"I said teasing him.He smiled at me.

"No nothing wrong with it.It's just I love it when you play around and act like a child.Your my snow white that way."Leeteuk said.I blushed and looked at him.

"So I'm your snow white and Soyu is your tsundere."I said teasing him.He laughed.

"Yep."Leeteuk said as we arrived to the house.We open the door.I see the other member come to greet us.

"Dasom Oppa!"Bora yelled as she hugged us.Kyumin was happy to see Hyorin.Hyorin giggled and grabbed him Leeteuk.

"Did you miss your mommy?"Hyorin asked Kyumin who was smiling happily.Hyorin giggled more as Kyumin grabbed her hair.I walked upstair to my room.I sat on my bed.

"Knock Knock."Soyu said coming in.She sat next to me.

"How did it go?"Soyu asked me.I looked at her and smiled a little.

"Well my mom liked him but my dad..."I said.

"Didnt like him.I kinda expected that since your dad was strict."Soyu said.Soyu went and hug me.I hugged her back.

"Dont worry eventually he'll like Leeteuk."Soyu said.Hopefully he will.

Hyorin's Pov

"It seems Kyumin really missed you Hyorin."Leeteuk said.I smiled at Leeteuk.

"Yep he loves his mommy."I said.Leeteuk laughed.I see Bora staring at Leeteuk.He was staring back.I glared at them.

"You guys been awfully close lately."I said.Leeteuk gulped a little.Bora looked nervous.

"Well Oppa asked me to help him buy presents for you guys remember."Bora said.I glared at Leeteuk.

"And you couldnt ask me to come?"I asked him.He laughed.

"Because you were asleep.I tried to wake you up but you complain about you were up all night from some show."Leeteuk said.Damn it he was right.

"Well you could have kept trying!"I said.Bora giggled.

"So you can sleep throughout the drive?"Bora said teasing me.I pouted.Leeteuk came behind me and hugged me.

"Im sorry Hyorin how about this after work tomorrow,I'll spend some time with you."Leeteuk said.I smiled at him.I felt Bora's glare but then she smiled and walked away.Whats up with her usually she'll complain and say how about her.Kyumin smiled at us as he see his daddy hugging his first mommy.

"Its up to you where you want to go on our date."Leeteuk said.A date?!I couldnt believe what I'm hearing from Leeteuk.I kissed his cheek.He blushed.

"Our first date!"I said happily.He smiled at me.

"Yep so where would you want to go?"Leeteuk asked.Hmm where should we go so it could be romantic.Then it came to me.

"How about we go to the park together and act like a couple."I said.He smiled at me.

"Alright."Leeteuk said.I smiled at him happily.Then I thought of something else.

"Oppa give me your cellphone."I said.He looked at me weirdly.

"Why?"Leeteuk asked me.I stared at him happily.

"Just give it."I said.He hand me his cellphone.I changed his ringtone.I gave it back.

"There you go Oppa."I said.He stared at me weirdly again.

"Did you change it so another song?"Leeteuk asked.I shaked my head.

"Oh okay."Leeteuk said.Its a good thing hes clueless at points.I walked out the room and enter Kyumin's room.

"Kyumin wish mommy good luck tomorrow."I said.He smiled at me.I smiled back and kissed him.Kyumin your such a smart baby.I grabbed out my cell phone and changed the ring tone.I smiled happily.Hopefully tomorrow will go all well.

Soyu's Pov

I went out of Dasom's room and went to the kitchen.I was a little hungry so I wanted to see if we had a snack or two.I see Bora in the kitchen.She stared at me happily.

"Hey Soyu what are you doing here?"Bora asked me.

"I live here."I said.I hear a guy laughing behind me.I turned back and see it was Leeteuk.Bora smiled brightly and went to hug Leeteuk.He hugged her back.I felt awakard in this situation.Leeteuk looked at me and smiled.I blushed.Damn his dimple smile!

"Hey Soyu I see your wearing the bracelet I got you."Leeteuk said happily.I blushed and looked away.

"Well you bought it for me so I might as well wear it."I said.He smiled at me.

"Your such a tsundere."Leeteuk said.

"Oppa!"Bora said.I smiled at him.Bora and Leeteuk looked at me weirdly.

"Soyu are you feeling alright?"Leeteuk asked me.I nodded happily.He looked scared as if I was going to kill him.Why didnt I think of this before?I grabbed Leeteuk's hand and went close to face as if I was going to kiss him.He looked nervous.

"Soyu.."Leeteuk said.I felt powerful.

CLICK CLICK

I turned around and see Dasom taking a picture.She smiled.

"This is going to be my christmas card."Dasom said.I blushed.

"Dasom!"I yelled.She ran off.I chased her.

"Come back here!!!"I yelled.She kept runinng.Hyorin exit Kyumin's room.Dasom stopped runinng.I dont know why but i couldnt stop so i bump into Hyorin.

"Oww."I said as I was on top of Hyorin who was pasted out since I hit her with elbow.Dasom came close to us.

"Uhh I know this isnt a good time but Hyorin looks cute pasted out."Dasom said.I glared at her.

"What I was kidding."Dasom said.I looked back Hyorin.

"This isnt good."I said.

Bora's Pov

It was just me and Leeteuk in the kitchen since Soyu chased after Dasom.I stared at Leeteuk.He had his ring still on.I smiled.He looked at me.

"You know I had fun on our date."Leeteuk said smiling at me.I smiled back.

"Same here Oppa maybe next time we could do it again."I said.He nodded happily.

"So when's our next.."I said until Soyu and Dasom cut me off by bringing Hyorin to us.

"Oppa Hyorin pasted out!"Dasom yelled.Leeteuk looked at Hyorin and carried her.

"Alright I understand."Leeteuk said as he ran to his car.Deja vu.We tagged along and enter the car.I see Soyu was nervous.

"What made her past out?"I asked them.Soyu and Dasom looked at eachother nervously.

"Uhh..Well..."Soyu said.

"Soyu knocked her out with her elbow."Dasom said.I looked at Soyu with big eyes.

"I know Hyorin annoys you at points doest mean.."I said until she cuts me off.

"It wasnt on purpose.I was running and bump into her and accidently hit her with my elbow."Soyu said.We finally arrived at the hospital.They took Hyorin in the emercany room.Soyu and Dasom went to get cofee for us.Leeteuk was moving around nervously.I hugged him from behind.He looked back at me and smile.

"Calm down Oppa."I said trying to comfort him.He smiled again.

"Thanks Bora you always make me feel calm."Leeteuk said as he touched my arms.I blushed bright red.The doctor who was checking on Hyorin called for Leeteuk.

"Are you her husband?"The doctor asked.Leeteuk went to the doctor.

"I am the husband.How's she?"Leeteuk asked.The doctor smiled.

"Shes alright.Its just a slight pain in the head.Shes free to leave tomorrow."The doctor said.Leeteuk smiled and went to the room.I waited outside.

"Oppa..."I said.He really does care about us alot.

Leeteuk's Pov

I enter the room Hyorin was in.I grabbed her hand.

"She'll wake up soon enough."The doctor said.I stared at Hyorin's face.She look so beautiful asleep.I smiled.I started to play with her hair.

"I can see why Kyumin loves your hair.Its soft."I said.I heard my cell phone rang.

My hot lips want to touch your soft lips
So that my love will be delivered to your heart

If you still haven't known how I felt
I will love you more than anyone in this world

* I will love you until always, I will love you
Like this moment right now, more than anyone in this world
I will love you

I can arouse your curiosity by saying difficult words
I can spend this night with that common game

But I want you to know my heart now
I will love you more than anyone in this world~

I see Hyorin's open.She smiled at me.

"Oppa do you like your new ringtone?"Hyorin asked me.I smiled at her and started to cry.I went to hug her.

"Oppa?"Hyorin said.She hugged me back.

"I thought you were badly hurt this time."I said.She grabbed my face and smiled at me.

"Im alright Oppa.Im glad you worried about me."Hyorin said.

"Of course I care about you.Your my wife."I said.She stared at me smiling and then went close to my face and kissed my lip.

"Oppa I choose to love you."Hyorin said.

Soyu's Pov

"I think we're lost."I said as Dasom kept dragging me.

"No we're not believe in me."Dasom said.We see Bora by herself looking at her hand.It was a wedding ring!

"Bora you got a new ring?!"Dasom asked.Bora looked at us with a surpise face.She hid her ring and try to act innocent.

"No its the same couple ring Oppa got me before."Bora said.We glared at her.Dasom and me looked at each other and grabbed Bora.

"No let me go!!"Bora yelled but it was too late we saw her ring.It was a new wedding ring.

"Ah ha!It is new!"Dasom yelled.Bora blushed.

"Explain."I said to her.She looked down.

"Well Oppa got it for me the same day we went to the mall together without you Soyu."Bora said.I felt my heart tigthen.Dasom hugged me.I looked at her.

"I dont need a hug."I said but she kept hugging me.Bora looked down.

"Im sorry for not telling you guys but I didnt want to hurt your feelings."Bora said.I smiled.

"Its okay not like I was in love with Leeteuk."I said as Bora hugged me too.

"Im sorry Soyu dont cry."Bora said.I felt a tear drop fell.I didnt know I was crying.I cried on them.

"I really loved Oppa."I said crying.They kept hugging me until i fell asleep on them.

Dasom's Pov

It was the first time I see Soyu cried for a guy.I guess she really love Leeteuk.

"Im going to check on Hyorin."Bora said.I nodded.I was left alone with Soyu.I looked at her.

"Soyu dont worry.I'll help you get Leeteuk."I said quietly to her even though shes asleep.If anyone deserve Leeteuk it's Soyu.I want her to be happy more than anyone.

"Oppa.."Soyu said sleep talking.I smiled and patted her head.

"Dont worry Soyu Snow White Dasom is on it."I said.She smiled in her sleep.I wonder what taking Bora so long?Then I heard a yell.

"Leeteuk Hyorin?!"Bora yelled.I got up and place Soyu's head on the wall and went to see whats going on.I see Bora freaking out.

"What happen?"I asked.Bora stared at me.

"They kissed."Bora said.I looked at them.

"You did?!"I said.Hyorin nodded so did Leeteuk.

"But I kissed him.Leeteuk didnt kiss me."Hyorin said.I grabbed Leeteuk and dragged outside.

"Where are you taking me?"Leeteuk asked.I stopped by an abandon room.I glared at him.

"Oppa you shouldnt toy with girls feeling."I said.He looked at me weirdly.

"Im not."Leeteuk said.I glared at him more.

"Oppa you always hug and kiss girls freely dont you think it'll leave a bad impression."I said.He looked down.

"Im sorry Dasom.I wont do anything that will hurt you guys."Leeteuk said.I smiled.

"Well then tell me did you kiss Hyorin."I said.He blushed.

"No she kissed me."Leeteuk said.I felt relief.I shaked my head.No I have to help Soyu not me.Leeteuk looked at me weirdly.

"Hey Oppa what you think about Soyu?"I asked.

"Well I think shes cute."Leeteuk said.I glared at him.

"More detail."I said.Leeteuk gulped.

"I think shes cute funny and I love to ."Leeteuk said.I smiled but my heart felt tighten.I know I love Leeteuk but I want to help Soyu.She deserve him more than me.

(Author's Note)

Chapter 8 yay > o <

Hope you like it.Sorry if I update late I been busy.

So forgive me ._.

Isnt I choose To Love  You a beautiful song :D